Furniture Living Reviews

admin@furnitureliving.co.uk

Unit 63A
Lords Avn . Teeside Industrial Estate

Tell us how Furniture Living made you happy

"Excellent customer service. David kept me updated the whole time on what was happening in regards to delivery and my sideboards are awesome. Even better than I was expecting. Would definitely buy from them again"
"Very good quality definitely raccomanded"
"Really nice staff and the furniture is lovely and amazingly price i wax really happy with my sideboard"
"Really pleased we the quick response and communication throughout. Asked if the item could be made up and staff were really helpful and built it up for an extra charge. Quick delivery really happy with the product thanks"
"Absolutely over the moon with my sideboard thank you very much great delivery amazing staff very helpful defo will be using this company in the future thanks again"
"Great service throughout. Great product. Thanks!"
"Excellent service fantastic furniture very helpful staff"
"Communication was easy ,great delivery time ,and over the moon with the side board,and pretty easy to assemble.regards Ged"
"Excellent service Very happy with my furniture Kept me informed regarding my purchase and when it would be delivered"
"Lovely cabinet and very good service delivered on time by friendly staff and assembled by the staff who were very helpful and pollute defiantly would recomend and will buy again thankyou."
Furniture Living is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews