Furniture in Fashion Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Furniture in Fashion
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Furniture in Fashion made you happy

"Absolutely fantastic service and delivery could not fault....delighted with my new furniture"
Are you Furniture in Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Can’t remember having a worse customer experience. Ordered three matching items 3 months ago. One wasn’t in stock but was due to be in 4 weeks, so I asked if they could deliver other 2. They never said it wasn’t their policy to do so, they just did it. After several e-mails informing me of delay after delay for the third item, I gave up and asked them To collect the two items I’d already received and issue a full refund. They will only refund the outstanding item as I’ve had the other 2 longer than their returns policy allows, despite it being their fault, that I’ve waited so long. Terrible customer service. Complete farce of a company. I will never use this company again and do not recommend them."
"gegbgegdfvbefrg"
"They solved the the issue with the dining chairs and refunded the whole amount and my last review can be dismissed. Anneli Herzfeld"
"This was the worst experience shopping online ever and I have bought a lot of furniture online without having any problems . The items shown on their web site as dining chairs in violet was presented as a dark violet- purple colour ,the chairs I received was totally different -bright violet . The customer service is just horrid- they refused to pick up the goods , they insisted that the goods were the same on the web site as what we received. Furthermore the quality is rubbish ."
"Missing part replaced very quickly and friendly service"
"Item will arrived on time , looking fabulous . fast delivery 10 out of 10 Thanks furnitureinfashion"
"PRODUCT DELIVERED LATE AND DAMAGED. NEVER AGAIN!"
"Great product and price. Fast delivery."
Furniture in Fashion is rated 3.50 based on 9 reviews