Furniture Choice Reviews

01AM
1AM

Tell us how Furniture Choice made you happy

Telephone
"Very poor customer service! My sofa was due to be delivered on 16th May, the delivery was missed and the best response they could give was you'll just have to wait another two weeks. This meant that my family couldn't sit together and being just out of hospital after stomach surgery I had to turn away visiting family because I had nowhere for them to sit down. When I tried to make a complaint their customer service representative Chris hung up on me. Can't recommend enough that you avoid this company because once they have your money they don't care."
Are you Furniture Choice? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Horrible product! I ordered a corner sofa they delivered a half a sofa. The L part was missing! Rude delivery men who are too lazy to lift the sofa to the room. Be warned. Will never stress myself again. To be avoided"
"We had white gloss table and six purple chairs. Chairs are really nice table is ok a bit rough and is not gloss under the table has a few missed gloss on the edges of the table I suppose for the money should not have expected any more will probably last about 12 months looks nice at a glance"
"Customer ccare was 2nd to none"
Furniture Choice is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews