Furniture123 Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Furniture123 deliver?

Tell us how Furniture123 made you happy

"I have had 2 pieces of furniture from them. Both were well made, good value and speedily delivered. With one of the pieces they unwrapped it for me to inspect and took away the packaging. Very pleased."
Are you Furniture123? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a mattress recently but unfortunately the supplier sent the wrong size. When I spoke to furniture 123 there customer service was excellent. They kept me Informed at all times regarding replacement of my mattress"
"My order arrived damaged customer service was excellent and rectified the problem very quickly"
"Good company, well packaged, always keep you updated with your impending delivery, would definitely buy from these guys again."
Furniture123 is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews