furniture supplies uk Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend furniture supplies uk
5PM
5PM

Tell us how furniture supplies uk made you happy

"I already have 4 chairs just needed 2 more for a complete set. They are fab as is all furniture from this range and I have several pieces!"
Are you furniture supplies uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lovely unit gets lots of admiration"
"Really great service & a great product - highly recommend!"
"As twice before I have received excellent customer service from Lee at furniture supplies. I now have three mango wood tables and I am extremely satisfied. Thank you."
"We originally placed an order on the 3rd October 2018 with another store in Leicester for the Light Jali Round Dining Table and 4 Chairs which their website confirmed as in stock. We cancelled the order on the 14th January 2019 after constantly being given the runaround with delivery dates that never materialized. Next day I telephoned furnituresuppliesuk who listed the item on their website and they confirmed the item was physically in their warehouse, also how and when the item would be delivered to us. True to their word everything was spot-on and we could not be more delighted with the furniture or the company I would 100% recommend furnituresuppliesuk for their integrity and the handling of customers which by our experience was exemplary. The moral of my review, "should have gone to Furnituresuppliesuk first"."
"Superb company, excellent communication, speedy delivery and courier was very friendly and helpful too. Sheesham glass cabinet was stunning and goes well with our other sheesham furniture. Small damage that was soon rectified. Would highly recommend and will order from them again."
"Great service from this company. My lovely tables blends beautifully with my lounge furniture. Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you."
"The shelves look lovely & although I knew that the fixings weren't included I would of been happy to pay extra for them to be instead of having to source them myself."
"Great furniture. Great Company! After a false start on ordering, with the help of Lee my order went through. My order for 6 items with delayed delivery was dealt with by Lee fast and efficiently. The delivery, in two parts, was on time and the delivery man was on each occasion very professional, careful and friendly. All the furniture arrived in perfect condition, being very well protected and packed. I am delighted with this beautiful furniture, (different from the light oak which is everywhere) and would highly recommend this company ."
"Honest friendly company to deal with"
"Really beautiful furniture at a great cost. Customer service was spot on- would recommend Furniture Supplies to a friend and would use again."
"I ordered corner unit for my daughter and it was delivered before expected date and she is delighted with it Thank you x"
"We ordered a sheesham 10 seater table and are very happy with the product we received. Although we had to wait a little longer than expected, the product was worth the wait in the end. Thank you very much!"
"It was exactly as stated. Got phone calls for when will be delivered. The delivery man was very friendly and helpful. He put the furniture in the room it was going in. Quality of the product is of a high standard. Highly recommended."
"Although we has a slight delay in delivery of our order, which can sometimes happen. The communication between the company and ourselves were excellent. keeping us updated all the way. The company's courier was also great and the driver kept us informed of his ETA throughout the day. The furniture when it arrived was absolutely fantastic, exactly what we wanted. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company whatsoever. Thanks Lee"
"I ordered two Jali lamp tables which we have received today. They were very well packaged, very simple to assemble and are already in use in my living room. They are very sturdy and the colour is a perfect match to my other furniture. I did have to wait a little while for delivery but that was to be expected considering the tables came by sea from India and Lee kept me up to date with progress. Very happy with my furniture."
"I purchased a TV unit, side board and 5 drawer chest from the zen range they look perfect in my lounge and keeps everything i need neat and tidy and have already been complimented several times on how lovely it us a how organised / tidy my lounge now looks. I'm now hoping to add to it snd buy a table and chairs set. Great staff delivery times bit long but we'll worth the wait very pleased and would definitely recommend this company and furniture."
"Excellent! Item fits in perfectly with my other Sheesham furniture items, will definitely buy from again. Thank you"
furniture supplies uk is rated 4.12 based on 24 reviews