furniture supplies uk Delivery Reviews

furniture supplies uk have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.71%
Industry Average
" It was exactly as stated. Got phone calls for when will be delivered. The delivery man was very friendly and helpful. He put the furniture in the room it was going in. Quality of the product is of a high standard. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - joy
" Although we has a slight delay in delivery of our order, which can sometimes happen. "
posted 1 year ago - Brian & Sonia Witham
" I ordered two Jali lamp tables which we have received today. They were very well packaged, very simple to assemble and are already in use in my living room. They are very sturdy and the colour is a perfect match to my other furniture. I did have to wait a little while for delivery but that was to be expected considering the tables came by sea from India and Lee kept me up to date with progress. Very happy with my furniture. "
posted 1 year ago - Debbie
" Great staff delivery times bit long but we'll worth the wait very pleased and would definitely recommend this company and furniture. "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" As my previous E-Mail , we are on holiday from 10th to 25th June and therefore will be unable to receive delivery until the latter date. I trust this will avoid the items being loaded onto a delivery lorry , with a risk of damage for no reason. yours faithfully Roy Gascoigne. "
posted 4 years ago - our warehouse therefore you can expect a call from the courier company shortly to arrange your deliv
" Came damaged had to wait about10 or more weeks for replacement ! Replacement was better quality ! Was not notified when replacement delivery was coming got phone call sun afternoon to say he' ll be there in an hour.need to get your order all together because different batches are different shades of the wood . "
posted 5 years ago - our warehouse therefore you can expect a call from the courier company shortly to arrange your deliv
furniture supplies uk