Furniture Clinic Reviews

jordan.smith@furnitureclinic.co.uk

Unit 10,Hobson Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Furniture Clinic ?

Marc - Suffolk
"Had wear on ivory leather BMW car seats. Am a bit fussy and wanted to try and do this myself rather than use an unknown tradesman . Watched the easy to follow instruction video on futnitire clinic video . The pack contained everything I needed and am delighted with the results. Cost were reasonable and delivery as promised . Rather than do the complete section I preferred to focus on the wear and delighted with the results"
"This cleaning product destroyed my couch. I cleaned my couch with is general cleaner and it took the finish off the couch and messed up the color. I reach out to the company for help fixing it and got nothing but a lecture as to how I must have done something wrong and good luck fixing it. Very disappointed and out $2.000 on a couch. Product is garbage and customer service is a joke."
"Fantastic stuff my sofa look new and before it looked faded and wprn. Highly recommend"
"Based on excellent telephone advice including a recommendation that I sent a small sample of the leather from 2 sofas to Furniture Clinic for assessment I purchased their Colour Restoring Balm and Leather Protector Products. Within 30 minutes of delivery and with a little elbow grease I had both sofas beautifully restored to close to showroom condition. There is a reason why Furniture Clinic Products seem premium priced - they work exactly as described! £30 on the right specialist products weighed against the cost of 2 new sofas says it all. I cannot commend their service too highly"
"I have just had 2 very large leather sofas restored by furniture clinic Birmingham. They men who collected and returned them were friendly and efficient. The sofas look fantastic. They were very scuffed and had a tear to the seat after 12 years of heavy use. They now look like 2 brand new sofas and have cost me only a third of what it would cost to replace. All correspondence was through Elaine both online and over the phone, who is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I can not recommend this company enough!"
"I am thrilled with the work that Furniture Clinic Tipton have undertaken on my three seater chesterfield settee and matching chairs. I had purchased it second hand in a poor condition someone had used what looked like red paint on the arms and seat cushions. Furniture clinic replaced the leather seat cushions and replaced some of the leather on the arms. The 3 piece suite looks like new now. The work was undertaken within a two week period and I was updated a long the way. The staff were both helpful and professional. I will certainly use them again"
"Easy website. Better than Amazon's! Instant chatline help, too. Products arrived speedily (to Spain) and worked simply, effectively - and entirely as shown in the videos. Our ancient tan-leather suite, dry, cracked and crazed (not even good enough for the Charity Shop, we thought) now re-coloured and re-vitalised to make us feel we are sitting in a venerable Rolls-Royce! Wish we had taken Before-and-After photos to demonstrate the rebirth!"
"One of the slowest shipping processes I've seen in a while. It takes 7 days for them to fill the order and then another 14 days for it to be mailed (within the same country). After waiting 21 days the product arrived and it was only half filled. I had to call and they said they forgot to put the rest of the order in and I'd have to wait another 6 days, which is there fastest way of shipping. I have no idea if this product works, but the US store is poorly ran and if the product works like their customer service, then I waisted a month and got ripped off."
"waste of time and money. I son't like to give 1 star to any company but this company don't deserve 1 star as well reasons are below 1) Spent 300 quid for buying colour and other product for colour the sofa 2) Colour is not changed but made it worse 3) before paint I was able to sell my sofa in £500 4) After colour sofa is gone to bin 5) Spent at-least 7 -10 days for this hard work 6) End of the 10 days I need to put these sofa in the bin and I bought new sofa 7) Contacted them to get back not used item but they refused 8) even they charge a lot amount for a small product 9) waste of time 10) 500% waste of money"
"I have an warranty with them and all the claims I have made gets rejected. They always seem to find a reason to reject my claim. i.e. how did the sofa rip? my response was, I am not sure as I don't survellieane the sofa 24/7. one day I noticed a small tear. It got rejected because I didn't know how it ripped. that's my most recent experience. Their warranty/ 5 year care package is BOGUS!"
"Having purchased a new three-piece suite to replace our twelve-year-old tan leather one, my wife and I thought it prudent to have one of the chairs restored to better condition before trying to sell it on. the other chair and sofa were still in good condition. Browsing the internet for restoration ideas, I came upon Furniture Clinic. I purchased one of their products (Balm) which did not produce the desired effect, mainly due to the fact I ignored their contention it was only suitable for absorbent leather. However, following further advice, via email, I took delivery of the correct repair kit and it performed admirably (see pic). We are delighted with not only the finished product but also the advice given and the quality materials supplied. My wife is now suggesting we may cancel our new suite and stick with our newly restored old one! Thank you Furniture Clinic."
"David & Christine, 18/3/2018, many thanks superb product ,having the colour matched by yourselves was a great help the sofas are as good as new."
"Product was amazing. When a friend saw the repair I did to my leather sofa she ordered a repair kit as well"
"Amazing product. Thought I would have splits in the arm of my sofa forever. Ordered repair kit. It arrived really fast and was easy to use. Fantastic result. A friend was ordering one she was so impressed."
"Great service. I wasn’t sure what the best product or colour match would be so I sent a query before purchasing with some pictures. I got a response within a few hours explaining exactly what I needed. My order arrived quickly and the products were very easy to use. The results are amazing and the sofa looks almost new. We’re so pleased and I have product left over so can retreat in the future if needed. I would really highly recommend."
"After many attempts to arrange for a repair on my car seat no response. As requested pictures sent and only reply is we will forward request to local technician who will get in touch with me. Oh no he won't. I have had a good repair carried out by a competitor. Very disappointing - don't waste your time."
"Not impressed. I applied online for quotation. Gave the details of my area. They asked me to send the pictures again and took my personal details. After few days they sent an email that they do not have technician in our area."
"Prompt delivery welcome and the product purchased (leather dye) appears to have produced a satisfactory result colour-wise. However, it hasn't dried as satisfactorily as would be expected in that it still feels slightly tacky to the touch after over two weeks. I emailed the company to obtain their comments and advice on the matter but they have chosen not to respond!"
""Terry face cloths 1 KG purchased from Furniture Clinic website to get free delivery - You will get around 12 halves of used hotel machinewashed white hand towels which are harder than a simple local supermarket face cloth. Waste of money. "Throwaway cloths" according to their advisor. ""
"Fantastic products with great results, our furniture looks brand new. Great customer service from Duncan"
"Our 11 year old suite was in need of restoration after emails and phone conversation with Duncan we sent a small sample of leather which was colour matched perfectly. We took the advice and watched tutorials and spent all weekend on the project , The results are amazing it looks brand new, well worth the money, time and effort. Great products and service, thank you"
Furniture Clinic is rated 4.59 based on 690 reviews