Furniture Clinic Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Furniture Clinic made you happy

Marc - Suffolk
"Had wear on ivory leather BMW car seats. Am a bit fussy and wanted to try and do this myself rather than use an unknown tradesman . Watched the easy to follow instruction video on futnitire clinic video . The pack contained everything I needed and am delighted with the results. Cost were reasonable and delivery as promised . Rather than do the complete section I preferred to focus on the wear and delighted with the results"
"This cleaning product destroyed my couch. I cleaned my couch with is general cleaner and it took the finish off the couch and messed up the color. I reach out to the company for help fixing it and got nothing but a lecture as to how I must have done something wrong and good luck fixing it. Very disappointed and out $2.000 on a couch. Product is garbage and customer service is a joke."
"Fantastic stuff my sofa look new and before it looked faded and wprn. Highly recommend"
"Their product exceeded our expectations and the result was amazing, it made our faded leather sofas look like new. Their technical support and recommendations was extremely professional."
Are you Furniture Clinic? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Furniture Clinic receives. Reply Free
"Very helpful and accomodating company. They gave me excellent advice on how best to solve my problem, and I'm delighted with the results"
"Furniture clinic deserves a 10* review for its excellent beyond the call of duty customer service and it's excellent products which repaired my large tear in a cushion and made multiple cat scratches disapper"
"Amazed . All the products I ordered worked 100 per cent . My two analine sofas have the wow factor , they were begging for TLC , they were faded in places and tired looking , now , wow !! My two tubs chairs , in wild salmon colour , needed love and attention , furniture clinic products did this , even tears were successfully repaired , Furniture clinic matched the colour absolutely ! My chairs also have the wow factor! Would recommend Furniture Clinic to everyone ."
"Very helpful people to deal with and I was able to obtain a professional finish to the repair undertaken on my Jaguar."
"I came across a very, very, old leather foot stool which was at the end of its life - the leather was ripped, some missing and all hard and cracked. I contacted furniture clinic initially to buy some restore products - but with having absolutely no experience of restoring old leather i asked for advice. Furniture clinic were absolutely brilliant, a breath of fresh air these days when you find masters at a trade who will guide you on what you need. I sent them a photo of the footstool and they advised. The web-site was equally helpful as it has videos showing you how to complete each step. I needed a list of things, but found when shopping around that furniture clinic did the best deals on the quality products. I first purchased an 'all in one' starter kit and it contained nearly everything i needed, this also contained a useful guide on each step of the way. I am really proud of the restoration job i completed, quite amazed at myself, but the products i bought from furniture clinic all did exactly what they said they would. I have the bug now, i am starting my second leather restoration job (just at home, you don't need a lot of space). I am very happy with the company and just wanted to let others know that if they are thinking of leather restoration or need materials relating, i found Furniture Clinic a remarkable place. Thank you Julie Rennie"
"Based on excellent telephone advice including a recommendation that I sent a small sample of the leather from 2 sofas to Furniture Clinic for assessment I purchased their Colour Restoring Balm and Leather Protector Products. Within 30 minutes of delivery and with a little elbow grease I had both sofas beautifully restored to close to showroom condition. There is a reason why Furniture Clinic Products seem premium priced - they work exactly as described! £30 on the right specialist products weighed against the cost of 2 new sofas says it all. I cannot commend their service too highly"
"I have just had 2 very large leather sofas restored by furniture clinic Birmingham. They men who collected and returned them were friendly and efficient. The sofas look fantastic. They were very scuffed and had a tear to the seat after 12 years of heavy use. They now look like 2 brand new sofas and have cost me only a third of what it would cost to replace. All correspondence was through Elaine both online and over the phone, who is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I can not recommend this company enough!"
"I am thrilled with the work that Furniture Clinic Tipton have undertaken on my three seater chesterfield settee and matching chairs. I had purchased it second hand in a poor condition someone had used what looked like red paint on the arms and seat cushions. Furniture clinic replaced the leather seat cushions and replaced some of the leather on the arms. The 3 piece suite looks like new now. The work was undertaken within a two week period and I was updated a long the way. The staff were both helpful and professional. I will certainly use them again"
"Easy website. Better than Amazon's! Instant chatline help, too. Products arrived speedily (to Spain) and worked simply, effectively - and entirely as shown in the videos. Our ancient tan-leather suite, dry, cracked and crazed (not even good enough for the Charity Shop, we thought) now re-coloured and re-vitalised to make us feel we are sitting in a venerable Rolls-Royce! Wish we had taken Before-and-After photos to demonstrate the rebirth!"
"One of the slowest shipping processes I've seen in a while. It takes 7 days for them to fill the order and then another 14 days for it to be mailed (within the same country). After waiting 21 days the product arrived and it was only half filled. I had to call and they said they forgot to put the rest of the order in and I'd have to wait another 6 days, which is there fastest way of shipping. I have no idea if this product works, but the US store is poorly ran and if the product works like their customer service, then I waisted a month and got ripped off."
"waste of time and money. I son't like to give 1 star to any company but this company don't deserve 1 star as well reasons are below 1) Spent 300 quid for buying colour and other product for colour the sofa 2) Colour is not changed but made it worse 3) before paint I was able to sell my sofa in £500 4) After colour sofa is gone to bin 5) Spent at-least 7 -10 days for this hard work 6) End of the 10 days I need to put these sofa in the bin and I bought new sofa 7) Contacted them to get back not used item but they refused 8) even they charge a lot amount for a small product 9) waste of time 10) 500% waste of money"
"I have an warranty with them and all the claims I have made gets rejected. They always seem to find a reason to reject my claim. i.e. how did the sofa rip? my response was, I am not sure as I don't survellieane the sofa 24/7. one day I noticed a small tear. It got rejected because I didn't know how it ripped. that's my most recent experience. Their warranty/ 5 year care package is BOGUS!"
"Having purchased a new three-piece suite to replace our twelve-year-old tan leather one, my wife and I thought it prudent to have one of the chairs restored to better condition before trying to sell it on. the other chair and sofa were still in good condition. Browsing the internet for restoration ideas, I came upon Furniture Clinic. I purchased one of their products (Balm) which did not produce the desired effect, mainly due to the fact I ignored their contention it was only suitable for absorbent leather. However, following further advice, via email, I took delivery of the correct repair kit and it performed admirably (see pic). We are delighted with not only the finished product but also the advice given and the quality materials supplied. My wife is now suggesting we may cancel our new suite and stick with our newly restored old one! Thank you Furniture Clinic."
"David & Christine, 18/3/2018, many thanks superb product ,having the colour matched by yourselves was a great help the sofas are as good as new."
"Product was amazing. When a friend saw the repair I did to my leather sofa she ordered a repair kit as well"
"Amazing product. Thought I would have splits in the arm of my sofa forever. Ordered repair kit. It arrived really fast and was easy to use. Fantastic result. A friend was ordering one she was so impressed."
"Great service. I wasn’t sure what the best product or colour match would be so I sent a query before purchasing with some pictures. I got a response within a few hours explaining exactly what I needed. My order arrived quickly and the products were very easy to use. The results are amazing and the sofa looks almost new. We’re so pleased and I have product left over so can retreat in the future if needed. I would really highly recommend."
Furniture Clinic is rated 4.60 based on 696 reviews