Furniture Clinic Reviews

jordan.smith@furnitureclinic.co.uk

Unit 10,Hobson Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Furniture Clinic?

"This cleaning product destroyed my couch. I cleaned my couch with is general cleaner and it took the finish off the couch and messed up the color. I reach out to the company for help fixing it and got nothing but a lecture as to how I must have done something wrong and good luck fixing it. Very disappointed and out $2.000 on a couch. Product is garbage and customer service is a joke."
Kelly M
"Fantastic stuff my sofa look new and before it looked faded and wprn. Highly recommend"
Verified Buyer
"I had ordered the leather cleaning kit which included protective. This arrived promptly and was securely packaged. Subsequently I ordered ink remover and this arrived safe and sound and promptly too. When my wife chose an ivory leather recliner and sofa I was at a loss as to how we were going to keep them clean.However, I needn't have worried because the Furniture Clinic products are so easy to use and are really effective, including the ink remover. I"
685 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Furniture Clinic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"One of the slowest shipping processes I've seen in a while. It takes 7 days for them to fill the order and then another 14 days for it to be mailed (within the same country). After waiting 21 days the product arrived and it was only half filled. I had to call and they said they forgot to put the rest of the order in and I'd have to wait another 6 days, which is there fastest way of shipping. I have no idea if this product works, but the US store is poorly ran and if the product works like their customer service, then I waisted a month and got ripped off."
"waste of time and money. I son't like to give 1 star to any company but this company don't deserve 1 star as well reasons are below 1) Spent 300 quid for buying colour and other product for colour the sofa 2) Colour is not changed but made it worse 3) before paint I was able to sell my sofa in £500 4) After colour sofa is gone to bin 5) Spent at-least 7 -10 days for this hard work 6) End of the 10 days I need to put these sofa in the bin and I bought new sofa 7) Contacted them to get back not used item but they refused 8) even they charge a lot amount for a small product 9) waste of time 10) 500% waste of money"
"I have an warranty with them and all the claims I have made gets rejected. They always seem to find a reason to reject my claim. i.e. how did the sofa rip? my response was, I am not sure as I don't survellieane the sofa 24/7. one day I noticed a small tear. It got rejected because I didn't know how it ripped. that's my most recent experience. Their warranty/ 5 year care package is BOGUS!"
"Having purchased a new three-piece suite to replace our twelve-year-old tan leather one, my wife and I thought it prudent to have one of the chairs restored to better condition before trying to sell it on. the other chair and sofa were still in good condition. Browsing the internet for restoration ideas, I came upon Furniture Clinic. I purchased one of their products (Balm) which did not produce the desired effect, mainly due to the fact I ignored their contention it was only suitable for absorbent leather. However, following further advice, via email, I took delivery of the correct repair kit and it performed admirably (see pic). We are delighted with not only the finished product but also the advice given and the quality materials supplied. My wife is now suggesting we may cancel our new suite and stick with our newly restored old one! Thank you Furniture Clinic."
"David & Christine, 18/3/2018, many thanks superb product ,having the colour matched by yourselves was a great help the sofas are as good as new."
"Product was amazing. When a friend saw the repair I did to my leather sofa she ordered a repair kit as well"
"Amazing product. Thought I would have splits in the arm of my sofa forever. Ordered repair kit. It arrived really fast and was easy to use. Fantastic result. A friend was ordering one she was so impressed."
"Great service. I wasn’t sure what the best product or colour match would be so I sent a query before purchasing with some pictures. I got a response within a few hours explaining exactly what I needed. My order arrived quickly and the products were very easy to use. The results are amazing and the sofa looks almost new. We’re so pleased and I have product left over so can retreat in the future if needed. I would really highly recommend."
"After many attempts to arrange for a repair on my car seat no response. As requested pictures sent and only reply is we will forward request to local technician who will get in touch with me. Oh no he won't. I have had a good repair carried out by a competitor. Very disappointing - don't waste your time."
"Not impressed. I applied online for quotation. Gave the details of my area. They asked me to send the pictures again and took my personal details. After few days they sent an email that they do not have technician in our area."
"Prompt delivery welcome and the product purchased (leather dye) appears to have produced a satisfactory result colour-wise. However, it hasn't dried as satisfactorily as would be expected in that it still feels slightly tacky to the touch after over two weeks. I emailed the company to obtain their comments and advice on the matter but they have chosen not to respond!"
Towel Expert...
Verified Reviewer
""Terry face cloths 1 KG purchased from Furniture Clinic website to get free delivery - You will get around 12 halves of used hotel machinewashed white hand towels which are harder than a simple local supermarket face cloth. Waste of money. "Throwaway cloths" according to their advisor. ""
Judith
"Fantastic products with great results, our furniture looks brand new. Great customer service from Duncan"
"Our 11 year old suite was in need of restoration after emails and phone conversation with Duncan we sent a small sample of leather which was colour matched perfectly. We took the advice and watched tutorials and spent all weekend on the project , The results are amazing it looks brand new, well worth the money, time and effort. Great products and service, thank you"
Prince K Owusu
Verified Buyer
"I ordered colourant kit 250ml with colour match to change a grey dvd headrest leather to cream. A bit of confusion from the beginning when order was placed. However a call made to furniture clinic resolved the issue and after 3days presto my kit arrived. It was my first time using airbrush. First headrest prep was a messy one. I nearly ruin the leather by using the suggested green spong that came with it. This resulted in scuffs on leather edges and trimings. Based on this experience I did not use the spong for the second item. Doing spraying, I realised the airbrush spit a lot regardless of how often I adjusted the spray bottle screw and countless use of the needle. A filter include in the package would have solve this problem. This resulted in rough surface and frequent sanding to smooth up. Even after each coat of Super Seal. Another setback I encountered was the size of the propellant(400ml). It was able to do only one coat on 1 headrest and halfway on the other. To solve this, I had to buy 2x500ml propellant from local Halfords which just finished after applying several coats of Super Seal. This picture shows aftermath of 3xSuper Seal coats. I am waiting for a compressor from a third party to apply the final finish (Satin). I must say, I am happy with the results. My advice will be to buy a bigger package than suggested on this site if you intend to colour change as it takes a lot of coverings (coats) to achieve a good result."
Verified Buyer
"I was sold an extra large colour kit and I was told I would have it by the weekend. Nothing arrived so I contacted them on the 20t June The response Thank you for your recent enquiry. I have looked into this for you and it seems that the flexifil is currently in the process of being manufactured and it is not yet ready for dispatch. Please look out for a further email from us confirming that the order has been dispatched.   Apologies for any inconvenience caused.     Kind Regards, Anita Ith, Ok so I waited until the following Friday still nothing so we rang again but this time we were told it was the containers for the flexi fill they were waiting for. If a company is aware they do not have a product available it is wrong to then sell that product as in stock and debit the card knowing full well they can not for fill the order. Very disappointed and more so that we had to ring and they did not have the common curtesy to call us about there problem."
Valerie Baldry
Verified Buyer
"I have two beautiful leather sofas which were badly scratched by my new cat running across them. The balm really worked. The scratches are still there but after treatment they are unnoticeable. I am really, really happy."
Furniture Clinic is rated 4.59 based on 685 reviews