Furniture Clinic Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Furniture Clinic deliver?

jordan.smith@furnitureclinic.co.uk

Unit 10,Hobson Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Furniture Clinic made you happy

"Noticed problem with one of the cushions 4 to 5 days after technician called.Contacted him and said he would come back within 7 to 10 days but hasn't.Not really worth the money considering the time and materials used."
Are you Furniture Clinic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Steve was of great assistance with me choosing the right products to restore my tan leather suite. All products were fantastic and Steve’s step by step instructions were easy to follow. My suite looks brand new again."
"I ordered a simple product and unfortunately the item delivered was not the one ordered. You might think as I did that these things happen and this would be easily rectified – not so with Furniture Clinic. I have sent three emails over the past 9 days but for some reason they have decided not to respond and correct their error. I have checked my spam box for missed mails and my last email advised that I would not chase them any longer to correct their error over such a low value item, but would instead warn others about ordering from them – they are yet to respond. In summary – Shop somewhere else & do not order from this company. They do not communicate and their customer service is non-existent."
"My much loved purple leather recliner, bought in 1995, has had 24 years of constant wear. The arms and the seat were very badly cracked and discoloured. I found several useful videos on the Furniture Clinic Website which inspired me to buy their Complete Leather Repair Kit. The process was easy to follow using the videos and advice from the staff on the phone and via email, and I was able to completely restore my chair. I am absolutely delighted with the result. I cannot praise the staff at Furniture Clinic enough. They were very helpful both on the phone and with emails, and I have no hesitation in recommending their products and their service."
"Have had great success with the kit that was sent to us. The colour match was perfect and we now have what looks like new furniture. We would not have any hesitation in recommending this company."
"I have never repaired leather, emailed for advise, which I received, sent a sample for a colour check and received my repair kit, followed instructions and the cracking on the arm of my leather chair has vanished. Really pleased, will recommend this product to my friends"
"How can a product as a simple leather repair kit be back ordered for months? Will not ship items they have in stock that I ordered when notified of back ordered product. Unacceptable business practice. Need to gonelsewhere."
"Thank you for a superb product. Restored a much loved leather armchair that had a couple of small tears and some cracks in the back. Used the leather repair kit and sent a leather sample for perfect colour match. A great repair that looks like new. Many thanks for prompt delivery as promised and adv ice. Happy to recommend."
"Superb product knowledge Very helpful quick turnaround regarding colour match. will definitely buy these products again."
"I can not get over enough how happy I am I have a stressless suite in a green this is a fantastic make but due to age 5 grandchildren and wear and tear it had started to look far from its best.. but thanks to the team who colour matched my repair kit and incredible easy to follow instructions I’ve been able to give it a new lease of life. In fact it’s like new again I’m so happy and it’s saved thousands on buying a new suite it was really easy to do ! I can not recommend these products enough. Thank you so much"
"Their product exceeded our expectations and the result was amazing, it made our faded leather sofas look like new. Their technical support and recommendations was extremely professional."
"Very helpful and accomodating company. They gave me excellent advice on how best to solve my problem, and I'm delighted with the results"
"Furniture clinic deserves a 10* review for its excellent beyond the call of duty customer service and it's excellent products which repaired my large tear in a cushion and made multiple cat scratches disapper"
"Amazed . All the products I ordered worked 100 per cent . My two analine sofas have the wow factor , they were begging for TLC , they were faded in places and tired looking , now , wow !! My two tubs chairs , in wild salmon colour , needed love and attention , furniture clinic products did this , even tears were successfully repaired , Furniture clinic matched the colour absolutely ! My chairs also have the wow factor! Would recommend Furniture Clinic to everyone ."
"Very helpful people to deal with and I was able to obtain a professional finish to the repair undertaken on my Jaguar."
"I came across a very, very, old leather foot stool which was at the end of its life - the leather was ripped, some missing and all hard and cracked. I contacted furniture clinic initially to buy some restore products - but with having absolutely no experience of restoring old leather i asked for advice. Furniture clinic were absolutely brilliant, a breath of fresh air these days when you find masters at a trade who will guide you on what you need. I sent them a photo of the footstool and they advised. The web-site was equally helpful as it has videos showing you how to complete each step. I needed a list of things, but found when shopping around that furniture clinic did the best deals on the quality products. I first purchased an 'all in one' starter kit and it contained nearly everything i needed, this also contained a useful guide on each step of the way. I am really proud of the restoration job i completed, quite amazed at myself, but the products i bought from furniture clinic all did exactly what they said they would. I have the bug now, i am starting my second leather restoration job (just at home, you don't need a lot of space). I am very happy with the company and just wanted to let others know that if they are thinking of leather restoration or need materials relating, i found Furniture Clinic a remarkable place. Thank you Julie Rennie"
"Had wear on ivory leather BMW car seats. Am a bit fussy and wanted to try and do this myself rather than use an unknown tradesman . Watched the easy to follow instruction video on futnitire clinic video . The pack contained everything I needed and am delighted with the results. Cost were reasonable and delivery as promised . Rather than do the complete section I preferred to focus on the wear and delighted with the results"
"Based on excellent telephone advice including a recommendation that I sent a small sample of the leather from 2 sofas to Furniture Clinic for assessment I purchased their Colour Restoring Balm and Leather Protector Products. Within 30 minutes of delivery and with a little elbow grease I had both sofas beautifully restored to close to showroom condition. There is a reason why Furniture Clinic Products seem premium priced - they work exactly as described! £30 on the right specialist products weighed against the cost of 2 new sofas says it all. I cannot commend their service too highly"
"I have just had 2 very large leather sofas restored by furniture clinic Birmingham. They men who collected and returned them were friendly and efficient. The sofas look fantastic. They were very scuffed and had a tear to the seat after 12 years of heavy use. They now look like 2 brand new sofas and have cost me only a third of what it would cost to replace. All correspondence was through Elaine both online and over the phone, who is extremely polite and knowledgeable. I can not recommend this company enough!"
"I am thrilled with the work that Furniture Clinic Tipton have undertaken on my three seater chesterfield settee and matching chairs. I had purchased it second hand in a poor condition someone had used what looked like red paint on the arms and seat cushions. Furniture clinic replaced the leather seat cushions and replaced some of the leather on the arms. The 3 piece suite looks like new now. The work was undertaken within a two week period and I was updated a long the way. The staff were both helpful and professional. I will certainly use them again"
Furniture Clinic is rated 4.59 based on 706 reviews