Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

01992353550

service- booked at the weekend and was in my house on the Wednesday- also very helpful staff - can’t recommend them highly enough
The furniture I ordered is exceptional. I had a sideboard and tv table which was bespoke painted in Farrow and Ball studio green. It looks amazing. There were some small delays but it was worth the wait.
Bought the aviator desk and it was exactly what I ordered, packed perfectly to ensure no damage in transit, easy to assemble and great communication from the delivery guys.
I just LOVE my new larder cupboard! Exactly as pictured - and turned out to be very substantial!! (Hard to tell from a photo). The colour (pale grey) is fabulous and I chose the brushed steel knobs - perfect. I would use this firm with alacrity for any further purchases. No hesitation. No problems with date of delivery - I was a little late but told I’d still get it before Christmas - and I did. Delivery was great with phone calls to check time slot ok the day before. The Deliverers couldn’t have been more helpful even after a very long day and more deliveries still to be made over a LONG distance into the evening! Very helpful with furniture being moved back. Thank you!! From the pleasant and very helpful receptionist who dealt with our order - through to the deliverers it was seamless. Thanks to all. I Did a lot of research before buying and I think I can say that this was definitely value for money
Bought a large unit for our TV and could not be happier. Lovely piece and fits beautifully in our home. Philip was great. Friendly patient and offered ideas outside i original thought process that led to this wonderful piece. Deliver time was faster than anticipated and arrived from friendly firm. Definently going to come back here for more pieces. If you want quality, beauty and piece of mind make sure you come here!!!
Sterling service right from the start with the pain-free way of ordering the desk that I wanted right down to how it was delivered and assembled by a great pair of the most helpful lads you could hope to meet. I will not hesitate in buying from this company again.
First class service the sales representative was very attentive and assured me that She would assign the Display cabinet to me on its arrival into the warehouse. Having received it with prompt delivery the drivers were very helpful and cabinet is surperb. Thank you, Kind Regards, Clive Taylor.
Chair was delivered ahead of schedule. Very pleased with it. Very well packaged.
Fabulous help from Lesley and an excellent service all round. Thank you
Delighted with my stunning new bookcase. Excellent service from both the retail staff and the delivery personnel.
Returning customer, again really pleased with the service i received from Furniture 4 Your Home, delivery was great and the quality of the furniture in my opinion is second to none. Will definitely be placing a 3rd order with them (after Christmas).
Good service, great quality cabinet.
really happy with purchase and the service was great always got back to us and delivery was in the end quicker than expected
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Gorgeous hand painted furniture! excellent delivery service cannot fault my experience. Great customer service from a guy called Phillip.
It’s so hard to fully appreciate how something you are buying online will compare with the reality. I spent a nervous few months waiting for my larder cupboard to be made and delivered. My expectations have been surpassed and I can find no fault. An absolutely beautiful piece of furniture made, delivered and installed by a professional team... one happy customer!
Beautifully made and finished and very solid.
There was an issue with the original order but it was dealt with very quickly and has now been resolved and yesterday I took delivery of my new bedroom furniture and I am delighted with it.
Great Value and personal care from Phil & the Team. Nice tasteful designs which are clearly shown on website....5 stars
We were absolutely ecstatic with this beautiful piece of furniture. We modified the Carmen Small Sideboard to use in a unique bathroom install. The size and look of this well made, timeless, charming piece at such an economical price has created a stunning bathroom worktop for the two heavy, rough hewn marble sinks. Don't hesitate to purchase!
Just bought my new office desk and chair from Philip. I couldn't be any happier
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 247 reviews