Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Annette
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Ian
took a risk ordering bespoke furniture from an online company without having ever visited the showroom. Philip is highly knowledgable and offered a reassured service, including positive suggestions for our units.
Quality of the pieces are fantastic and looks incredible in our new kitchen office space. Instagram pages are sleek, stylish and professionally captured. Great content for each post and deserve to be up there with Humphrey Munson and Neptune finishes.
External delivery team, Steve and Chris were easy going, friendly and professional even though our lift stopped working that day.
I highly recommend F4YH and fully support British furniture manufacturing 100%. they are excellent ambassadors.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020
A little tricky getting confirmation of delivery date but, after several emails, order arrived within 4 weeks (I think?!); a very nice quality bookcase at a competitive price.
Really happy with the Monks Bench that was built from a picture for me. It is great build quality and it is much better than I was hoping for. Really happy
Beautiful quality furniture. Ordered 2 larder cupboards and a dresser as well as a bespoke mantle to go over my new cooker. Delighted with my new kitchen furniture!
We purchased a rocking chair which was competitively priced. The service from Philip was most attentive and the quality of the product quite exceptional. We are delighted with our purchase and will certainly buy from Furniture 4 Your Home again.
After a few delivery issues and some tetchy telephone conversations the item arrived and was even better than expected, very pleased. Lovely quality, worth waiting for!
I would mark this very good, were it not for the time it took for me to get my order. That aside, my product. I bought one of the Z range standard for my music stack. It came delivered in a box fully protected and well packed. On unpacking it, I have to say it is amazing. A wonderful piece of quality furniture and looks perfect in my lounge with my other furniture. Really impressed with the product so thank you.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 23rd June 2018
Paul thank you for your kind review , I do agree on the delivery time normally that collection is delivered with in 2 weeks but on this occasion that didn't , I hope we can help you in the future many thanks Philip
The product is good and they were always proactive
Happy with the rocking chair I ordered that arrived in time for Christmas. It is solid with lovely turned wood, thought it may have been waxed or oiled to bring out wood grain but can do this myself . M. Surtees
Lovely chairs, delivered swiftly and packaged well. Thank you. Marie
Love the wardrobe. But the instructions showed that the pieces where numbered to matchthe instructions. When we took the items out of the packaging there where no corresponding numbered units which made the fitting together very difficult. Once we worked it out grrrr and put together we where very happy with the wardrobe.
Our Larder and Bookcase look lovely and the quality is great and made to a high standard. A bit of refining regarding delivery would have made the rating move from a good to a very good. Thank you
Ordered 4 chairs to be painted should have taken 4 weeks but took 7 after a few problems, always very pleasant on the phone and very helpful sending out paint samples to get the right colour. Definitely worth the wait Love them
We go to 4 star ! The unit did arrive. It was the right colour and did match the top. Unfortunately the top unit shelves had some scratches... We will polish out as best we can ourselves. No fixings... Maybe not needed, however does re-assure the women folk in the house that the top will not come down on them by accident. It was discussed and agreed with the order, but imagine after such a long time it was overlooked. Andy Hobbs is kindly arranging to have the 'fixing' of the top to the bottom done this week for which we are very grateful. The glass of course needs work to polish it up. Finally we can say it looks as great as the picture and if not for this nightmare of delivery and time it has taken we would be very happy. Taking all into account 4 star is the best we can rate this company and it's product. Adrian of Otford.
The unit arrived within the time specified and we received helpful calls from the delivery company.

The Cabinet is impressive and looks like the advertising pictures. It came with a choice of chrome or wooden door knobs.

Additional screws supplied with the top unit were cheap and the smaller screw head broke off when fitting. There was an additional screw who's use could not be identified.

There is a metal connecting plate at the rear of the top unit. The holes in the plate did not align with pre-drilled holes in the rear of base unit.
You will need help lifting the heavy top unit onto the base.

The packaging was awful. The unit was packed using shaped cardboard and reused broken pieces of polystyrene.
The polystyrene was the type that breaks up into beads and they stick with static to everything nearby.

The top unit was very poorly packed. The glass shelves were loose during delivery and free to clatter around inside the unit with the potential to shatter or damage the inside of the unit.

The plastic beading that holds the glass window panel in place had fallen out on 2 sides and the glass panel had come loose with the chance that it could have shattered. Again this is due to poor packaging and improper protection of the inside of the glazed top unit.

Summary, very nice cabinet but poor packaging and protection of the cabinet.
Pete, Thank you for the review, this is why we have asked past customers for Reviews, i can see you ordered a Bretange Glazed corner unit, we have already addressed with our supplier on the packaging of this range, and is something that is now being addressed, i will pass the additional information on to them as well
I have had to remove the magnets because they were too strong and i couldn't open the doors.

Is there any way i could buy another glass shelf and pegs ?
Vanessa, Thank you for your review, the magnets should be adjustable? so you should of been able to slide them back slightly? I will get an extra shelve on order for you, and will drop you an email when its in
The pine coat rack was straightforward to assemble. A bit fiddly . It looks lovely. My only concern is that the top part does not screw in and therefore lifts off too easily and swings round loosely. I think I can remedythis somehow by fixing a screw through the pole to fix it in one place. Overall, good value and just like the one my mother has.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 219 reviews