Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

01992353550

We were very impressed with Furniture 4 Your Home. We purchased a dresser.It was well built and the paint finish was excellent.It was very good value for money. The dresser was delivered in the strongest ,safest packing I have ever seen.It arrived on the agreed day and the delivery team were very helpful in placing the dresser exactly where we asked. The whole experience was very good unlike other online purchases we have had with other companies.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th June 2019
Ray Thank you we are pleased that you have found what we do to be excellent quality & value for money the best part of this is that we make this furniture in our factory in the UK so thank you for your comments regards Philip
Solid piece of furniture. However long shelf on base unit had no central support. Unable to put anything other than packet of crisps on or it bows. Delivery was two weeks longer than maxium stated at time of purchase. Without being asked firm contacted me to supply support for shelf and fit it. Excellent customer service. Will buy from them again
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2019
David thank you for taking my call as just said I can get a shelf surport sent out and get one of our lads to fit it if needed just let me know regards Philip
David just to let you know we have made a small change to the bottom of the base of our dressers now thank you for pointing that out
I purchased some leather chairs from Furniture 4 Your Home, and I all I can say it that the staff are very polite and friendly as is the service. My chairs arrived promptly and in amazing condition! The couriers used were also brilliant! Will use again for sure. Top marks for this company!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2019
Steve thank you and nice to see you have ordered the extra one to make the set up they are really nice chairs we all use them here as office chairs as they are so comfortable and we spend so much time on them
Excellent service, top quality furniture, I would highly recommend them.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2019
Judith Thank you for that my wife keeps asking for us to get the Carman furniture I will have to give into her soon
Delighted - product arrived sooner than expected, great communication throughout delivery process.
The furniture itself is almost as accepted, some small imperfections and coat hooks matt finish rather than a shiny finish but not enough to complain about. Delivery efficient and staff helpful. The reason for the review score is in relation to the sales personnel. The original telephone enquiry was helpful and friendly but our experience in store did not leave a good impression as we were met with an abrasive manner, someone who questioned our choice of decor and to be honest quite an unacceptable sales technique. The only reason we continued with the order was because it was exactly what we were looking for. It is such a shame that this sales technique has reduced the review score.
A little tricky getting confirmation of delivery date but, after several emails, order arrived within 4 weeks (I think?!); a very nice quality bookcase at a competitive price.
I’m so happy with my furniture purchase the quality is excellent and Philip really helped me with my bespoke size request. The build quality is far superior to flat-pack furniture yet economically priced. We have been buying furniture from furniture 4 your home for over 20 years and are always happy - the furniture is built to last and traditionally made. I absolutely recommend this company.
Very pleased with our painted kitchen chairs. Thank you for such a professional job.
Just had my wardrobes delivered today and they are fantastic we absolutely love them Andy the guy that delivered and assembled them was great. Just wanted to let you know we’re really pleased with them and the service from start to finish has been faultless
Really happy with the Monks Bench that was built from a picture for me. It is great build quality and it is much better than I was hoping for. Really happy
The level of service was amazing - Thank you Philip, all of my furniture was bepoke and delivered as promised before Christmas. The standard of finish was excellent. We have been using furniture 4 your home for many years and the furniture quality is brilliant, far superior than "flat-pack" and reasonably priced
Beautiful quality furniture. Ordered 2 larder cupboards and a dresser as well as a bespoke mantle to go over my new cooker. Delighted with my new kitchen furniture!
We purchased a rocking chair which was competitively priced. The service from Philip was most attentive and the quality of the product quite exceptional. We are delighted with our purchase and will certainly buy from Furniture 4 Your Home again.
very easy to do business with, and we are really pleased with the quality of the furniture. would recommend. There was a slight issue with delivery but this was do to the time of year (just before Christmas delivery) and they were very efficient and helpful at communicating.
Beautiful painted dresser, well packaged for delivery
Phil was extremely helpful. Service and quality of furniture overall good value. Will definitely use this company again.
Absolutely superb service from Philip at F4YH. He exceeded all expectations, kept me informed and even custom adapted the furniture to suit my specific requirements. I’ve never known service like it. The delivery team constructed all the furniture, placed it all in position and took all the rubbish away......they even hoovered up the polystyrene bits!!! Highly recommend.
After a few delivery issues and some tetchy telephone conversations the item arrived and was even better than expected, very pleased. Lovely quality, worth waiting for!
Very positive experience. Wide range of furniture at reasonable prices. Customer service was excellent, extremely helpful with great communication and customised my order. My furniture arrived in just a few days and is attractive and well made. This is the best experience I have had shopping online for furniture and will definitely choose this company again.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 247 reviews