Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Annette
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Ian
Very pleased with our painted kitchen chairs.
Thank you for such a professional job.
Just had my wardrobes delivered today and they are fantastic we absolutely love them Andy the guy that delivered and assembled them was great. Just wanted to let you know we’re really pleased with them and the service from start to finish has been faultless
Really happy with the Monks Bench that was built from a picture for me. It is great build quality and it is much better than I was hoping for. Really happy
The level of service was amazing - Thank you Philip, all of my furniture was bepoke and delivered as promised before Christmas. The standard of finish was excellent. We have been using furniture 4 your home for many years and the furniture quality is brilliant, far superior than "flat-pack" and reasonably priced
Beautiful quality furniture. Ordered 2 larder cupboards and a dresser as well as a bespoke mantle to go over my new cooker. Delighted with my new kitchen furniture!
We purchased a rocking chair which was competitively priced. The service from Philip was most attentive and the quality of the product quite exceptional. We are delighted with our purchase and will certainly buy from Furniture 4 Your Home again.
very easy to do business with, and we are really pleased with the quality of the furniture. would recommend. There was a slight issue with delivery but this was do to the time of year (just before Christmas delivery) and they were very efficient and helpful at communicating.
Beautiful painted dresser, well packaged for delivery
Phil was extremely helpful. Service and quality of furniture overall good value. Will definitely use this company again.
Absolutely superb service from Philip at F4YH. He exceeded all expectations, kept me informed and even custom adapted the furniture to suit my specific requirements. I’ve never known service like it. The delivery team constructed all the furniture, placed it all in position and took all the rubbish away......they even hoovered up the polystyrene bits!!! Highly recommend.
After a few delivery issues and some tetchy telephone conversations the item arrived and was even better than expected, very pleased. Lovely quality, worth waiting for!
Very positive experience. Wide range of furniture at reasonable prices. Customer service was excellent, extremely helpful with great communication and customised my order. My furniture arrived in just a few days and is attractive and well made. This is the best experience I have had shopping online for furniture and will definitely choose this company again.
Great choice of furniture - after months of searching we finally found the item we really liked. Kept informed on progress of delivery and item arrived bright and early and well within the promised 3 hour window. Item was EXTREMELY well packed (we’ve retained a BIG roll of bubble wrap for future use😄) and in A1 condition. The solid oak Z form TV stand now graces our lounge and looks fantastic. Overall opinion? Couldn’t be happier!
Absolutely delighted with our dresser from F4YH. It was built to order so we had to wait but it was well worth it. Lovely finish and all the staff really helpful. They sent paint samples to my home so that I could choose the exact paint colour before they painted it. The delivery team knocked themselves out to get the dresser to me on the appointed day despite teribble traffic on the way. Once it arrived I decided to change the knobs and Phil at F4YH could not have been more helpful and supportive. All in all - a great purchasing experience. I will definitely buy my next piece of signature furniture from them.
Superb throughout! The order process and discussion was a pleasure. No hard sell and many options to choose from. The dresser arrived yesterday and is absolutely first class. The delivery guys were excellent, bringing the dresser into the kitchen and it looks fabulous. What a great quality item. I can absolutely recommend!
Great product and service. Philip was great and I was very happy for the price of a large larder in railings paint and two wardrobes. The larder now has pride of place in our kitchen and looks wonderful. A trustworthy and efficient business, just be patient. 5 out of 5.
Excellent service and advice when choosing. Really pleased with the furniture.
Recently bought a larder cupboard and monk's bench. Both are really stylish, strongly constructed and perfectly finished. The company was friendly and efficient to deal with and the items were delivered within the time specified. Very impressed and happy with the items..
I am absolutely over the moon with my new furniture. The quality and workmanship are 110 per cent. Tell them what you want and they will make it to your requirements. I wish I,d known about you years ago , I would certainly buy from you again and highly recommend. 10/10. Thankyou Lesley and all the team.
From start to finish Philip’s attention to detail has meant we have ended up with two gorgeous cupboard/ wardrobes finished in a very contemporary pale grey. I would definitely use Furniture4 Your Home again and will be recommending their furniture to friends and family.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 219 reviews