Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

01992353550

Excellent service. the paint samples were really helpful, the website works well and the delivery men were great.
I have recently had a larder delivered from Furniture 4 Your Home. It is a beautiful piece of furniture and I am very happy with it. The process of ordering was straightforward, including online chat to check any special requirements I might have. The period waiting for delivery was a little longer than I expected, but responses to enquiries were prompt and helpful and the delivery process itself was very smooth and efficient. Highly recommended!
I am a returning customer - the service help and advice i was given was so useful to me. I love my new painted bespoke wardrobe. I am decorating the spare room soon so will be back again for more furniture, would definitely recommend Furniture4yourhome, and their delivery team.
Impressed with F4YH. First they price matched another site. They kept me informed of dispatch date, and delivery was excellent. Furniture unpacked and assembled effortlessly. Would recommend.
We bought several pieces of living room furniture, a large Carmen Sideboard, a Carmen TV, a Carmen Lamp Table and a Carmen Coffee table. The furniture arrived very quickly and is of a high quality. We are very happy with Furniture 4 Your Home, they were excellent with their communications and the furniture was an excellent price.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 19th February 2020
Nice table
Couldn't be happier. Exceptional customer service from start to finish. The Farrow and Ball larder is breathtaking and looks after all my storage needs. And the wardrobes and dresser i went for are just as impressive. Thank you
Lovely people, very helpful and the unit we ordered beautiful. They took a lot of trouble to make sure it was right. The people who did the transporting were not good but don't let this put you off Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd because they are excellent. I dealt with Lesley, Philip and Chris all of whom could not do enough. We now have the unit in place and will be going back to them next year. Cannot recommend enough. Deb Moor - Lincolnshire
Delighted with our larder unit. Philip and Lesley very helpful from point of sales (changed colour and handles to suit my needs) to provision of updates on delivery. A substantial piece of furniture and excellent value for money. Delivery company used also very informative and those who made the delivery were very good and helpful. Will certainly recommend Furniture 4 Your Home to others.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Offered an excellent service from start to finish. They helped me re-furnish my bedroom, kitchen and living room. I bought lots of bespoke pieces, where they came out, helped me measure up and guide me through the choices I made on paint, finish, style and handles. Each product we bought was delivered for free on time and to the highest quality, they exceeded my expectations. And I also got free delivery on everything.
Thank you Philip for all your help and assistance in helping to choose our Dresser it is just such a fantastic piece of furniture. I appreciate you attending our home to give your expert opinion on the sizing and colour options to blend with our current furniture. You certainly went above and beyond to ensure that all my requirements were met to the exact detail including changing some aspects of the design. The ideas and option you gave of changing our table top and painting our frame was also genius. This has been an amazing transformation of this piece of furniture. I would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone looking for ideas to make their house a home. The quality of the furniture on offer is outstanding.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2019
Really impressed with the quality of workmanship and the standard of service this company provided. The units we purchased are bespoke and we are genuinely delighted with them.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Very good quality and service.
The customer service at Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is superb! I had an issue with the furniture I ordered and Philip and Lesley were quick to respond, incredibly helpful and sorted my issue for me. I am now the owner of a beautiful (and flawless) item of furniture that is high quality, solid and at a reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or browse the website when I next need something for my home. Its great to know that when you need it, there are still reliable and honest staff behind the websites to resolve a problem.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Emma Really nice to hear thank you must say it is a lovely collection regards Philip
Very speedy delivery! Table great looking and good quality!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 19th June 2019
Janette thank you it is a really nice collection some time's it's hard to see how nice it is until you have it un boxed and in your home we are very pleased you are happy
From start to finish, had a great experience of buying furniture for my study and Phil knew exactly what I meant when describing the finish etc. I had the furniture made to size and could not be more pleased! Lesley kept me informed on the progress of my order all the way - all in all absolutely thrilled!
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Tara lovely to hear how pleased you are and that you are wanting us to get another bookcase made for you many thanks Philip
I recently purchased a kitchen cupboard from Furniture 4 Your Home. It was a sale item and the size did not quite fit. Philip and Lesley were very good on altering the size so it would fit our kitchen and on keeping me informed on what was happening. Very happy with the purchase and service received. Will recommend to all my friends.
Kay so pleased you are happy with the alteration didn't take Chris long & really pleased that your friend is now wanting our furniture many thanks Philip
Philip and his team are fantastic. From the word go nothing was a problem and I am delighted with my bespoke high quality cabinet. Thank you
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Kellie we are really pleased that you are happy with your new larder cupboard as you was saying before as soon as you are ready for your new kitchen door's to match your new larder please let us know
Very pleased with my larder cupboard, it was delivered as expected and all the staff I dealt with were very good.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 10th June 2019
Helen very pleased that you are pleased with your new larder I will pass on your comments to our two lads that delivered your larder thank you again regards Philip
Excellent service from the whole team as soon as we walked in the door. From the help and advice choosing the furniture,arranging it to be made to our measurements,the earlier then expected delivery where the friendly delivery team were extremely polite and extremely helpful. The furniture is excellent quality, beautiful design and colour. Thank you.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 9th June 2019
Debbie Thank you for your kind comments we are all very pleased that you are happy with our service I will pass on your comments to the two delivery lads but thank you regards Philip
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 247 reviews