Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd

How would you rate Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd ?

James
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
Peter Fowler
Peter Fowler
Verified Buyer
"We bought the 4ft Painted Plate Rack for our apartment in France and the unit is superb and looks great in situ. The build quality is excellent and I would certainly recommend Furniture 4 Your Home."
"I can't praise Philip and his team enough. Fantastic quality and beautiful furniture with excellent service from start to finish on a large order for our new home."
"I would mark this very good, were it not for the time it took for me to get my order. That aside, my product. I bought one of the Z range standard for my music stack. It came delivered in a box fully protected and well packed. On unpacking it, I have to say it is amazing. A wonderful piece of quality furniture and looks perfect in my lounge with my other furniture. Really impressed with the product so thank you."
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
"Purchased a very nice painted coffee table last week after spending a lot of time searching. Great product, reasonably priced and delivered within a few days. Excellent experience!"
"This dining table and chairs is our second on line purchase from Furniture4 Your Home and on both occasions we have found the service and the assistance over the phone to be superb, speaking to both Philip and Leslieyou realise they have a wealth of experience and this greatly assisted us in making the correct choice, the furniture we purchased is of a very high quality and looks great, the service provided by the delivery guys was second to none, they cleared away all the packaging and assembled the table etc, all in all an easy choice for me when we next want furniture"
Tina Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Awesome pantry love it. It makes the kitchen look amazing thanks"
"We recently purchased a larder cupboard. From the start to finish the service has been very good.... from the customised elements we required in the design, the spot on delivery estimates, the very courteous delivery service and to the aftercare for a very minor issue. All in all we are very happy. Recommended."
"Great products with friendly helpful staff. Would visit again or even shop over the phone as I have so much confidence in their knowledge of the range!"
"Well done you guys. I could not find what I was looking for in any of the shops and found very little that matched my requirements on line until I found Furniture 4 Your Home. The delivery was on time and the service was extremely good, this company takes pride in their work and it shows in the end result. I would say that you get what you pay for + a bit more."
"The product is good and they were always proactive"
"The unit was exactly what I ordered and looks fantastic. The finish is first rate and looks perfect in my room."
"Oak blanket box is of high quality and looks great in my room"
Sharon & Indy
Verified Buyer
"There was so much choice at Furniture 4 Your Home, that we came all the way from Bedford to the showroom. We bought a large extending table and were able to choose matching chairs from a big selection. Will definitely be going back. Thank you for your help."
"Really pleased with our larder cupboard. Excellent service and delivery. Great product. Would definitely recommend and use again"
"The larder that was made and matching cupboards are beautiful. Very solid and well made, the look amazing in my kitchen. All made to measure and to my specifications."
"Large dresser... Phillip Lesley and deliverly boys so friendly and helpful. My furniture looks gerogious. Highly recommend this company. Thank-you,"
Adel & Tris
Verified Buyer
"A high quality product delivered on time and at a competitve price. The dresser unit was made to our exact specification and care was taken to ensure we had the unit we wanted"
"We ordered a painted larder unit and a book shelf. We are delighted with both items. They are very well made and the farrow and ball paint finish is excellent. The team who delivered and assembled the units were very prompt and professional. Lesley was very helpful when we phoned to ask how things were progressing. Highly recommend this company for their professionalism and product quality."
"Great advice, good products, great prices and although some minor issues, all has been resolved. The room is the envy of all our friends who have seen it...many thanks Philip!"
"I am absolutely thrilled with my furniture. Such good quality, a timeless piece which I will be happy to have for many years to come. It’s rare to find such good customer service these days, nothing was too much for Philip and Lesley. I would recommend buying from here. You won’t be disappointed. Heather"
"Excellent bespoke service, furniture made to exact specifications. Beautifully finished product delivered and assembled with professionalism and care."
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 151 reviews