Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd

How would you rate Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Peter Fowler
Peter Fowler
Verified Buyer
"We bought the 4ft Painted Plate Rack for our apartment in France and the unit is superb and looks great in situ. The build quality is excellent and I would certainly recommend Furniture 4 Your Home."
Pip
"I can't praise Philip and his team enough. Fantastic quality and beautiful furniture with excellent service from start to finish on a large order for our new home."
"Table is beautiful, solid and a gorgeous colour. Not to big for three of us, but will seat all the family of 8 when it is pulled out. Quality table. Really good delivery chaps. Put my table up for me. Great."
"We ordered a painted larder unit and a book shelf. We are delighted with both items. They are very well made and the farrow and ball paint finish is excellent. The team who delivered and assembled the units were very prompt and professional. Lesley was very helpful when we phoned to ask how things were progressing. Highly recommend this company for their professionalism and product quality."
"Great advice, good products, great prices and although some minor issues, all has been resolved. The room is the envy of all our friends who have seen it...many thanks Philip!"
"I am absolutely thrilled with my furniture. Such good quality, a timeless piece which I will be happy to have for many years to come. It’s rare to find such good customer service these days, nothing was too much for Philip and Lesley. I would recommend buying from here. You won’t be disappointed. Heather"
"Excellent bespoke service, furniture made to exact specifications. Beautifully finished product delivered and assembled with professionalism and care."
"Dear Philip and Lesley I thought I would show you the bookcase which is completely perfect and just what I wanted. It has been much admired and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone interested in commissioning a piece. Many thanks Alex"
Margaret Surtees
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the rocking chair I ordered that arrived in time for Christmas. It is solid with lovely turned wood, thought it may have been waxed or oiled to bring out wood grain but can do this myself . M. Surtees"
Fay Linacre
Verified Buyer
"Lesley was very helpful during the ordering process. The delivery arrived sooner than we anticipated and was very efficient. The quality of the furniture is very good; sturdy and well designed."
Gillian Baker
Verified Buyer
"Good quality piece of furniture, looks great. Delivery was well organised, communication good and the item was well packaged. Very pleased."
"Ordered a concealed desk on a 1 to 2 week delivery, when no one contacted me I called to be told it’s with the delivery company. When I contacted them again same response, then I emailed and the reply was they were very sorry they’d oversold and had no desk to deliver. When I wanted my money back so I could purchase elsewhere they miraculously found one in the warehouse only it was very similar to the one I’d found with another company which I’d declined because it was in damaged packaging and could not be despatched. Getting my money back took a very serious email. I would never order anything ever with this company, total lack of communication, customer service and integrity."
"The items were very carefully wrapped for delivery and seem to be very well made."
"Delivered with the wrong handles on drawers, when asked they'd said that they didn't have the right ones so will send them out. After a number of communications with the company they never arrived. Some parts were damaged and some were missing. They asked me to photograph and send 'everything' through a number of times believing my ability to check that parts were actually missing were not up to scratch. The measurements were also out slightly which meant that the items didn't fit how we wanted them however we were able to re-work it. We've had the furniture for a while now and it is built fairly well however it's still not 100% with the threading on the handles making them loose and we never did see the correct items sent out! I feel the whole issue was just they didn't want to deal with aftercare as we were 60 miles away."
John Gibbon
Verified Buyer
"Quite expensive item, however it is very well made even if it is pine and heavy. Very pleased well made and does the job perfectly. Very satisfied and worth the extra cost."
Carol Allan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered on time and looks great."
"I bought a large bookshelf and a dresser, both in white. Although they were not matching, I was able to choose door knobs, drawer handles, architraves and colour etc to make them look a pair. They are extremely well made and solid and look beautiful."
Alyson Evans
Verified Buyer
"What fantastic customer service from the initial order right through to delivery and the furniture I ordered was amazing. I ordered two Z Oak Designer Small Console Tables and was delighted when they arrived the quality of the furniture was 1st class, well made and beautifully finished. Even the delivery men removed the packaging checked the furniture and took away the packaging. I will shop here again!"
Ray Krystofiak
Verified Buyer
"Good range of furniture to view in shop. Very helpful owner, understood exactly what we wanted and did not try and force us into a sale."
Steve & Linda
Verified Reviewer
""Purchase of a painted glazed bookcase, which after a very long wait (beyond their estimate), is of reasonable quality. However, the abysmal lack of communication by Philip and Lesley badly let the service down and have resulted in us going elsewhere to furnish our dining room. The delivery duo were courteous and efficient. ""
"We asked for a dresser bottom to extend our existing dresser, the team did a wonderful job of making the furniture to our exact specifications even collecting the original dresser in order to match them exactly. Communication was excellent. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks especially to Phillip"
Peter Keenan
Verified Buyer
"communications good , product good , after sales check for satisfaction also appreciated . Overall an excellent company to work with and order from . Well done and thanks !"
"Good quality and sturdy furniture (wardrobe & blanket box) able to pick the colour that suits me and a matt finish. Manufacture timeline as advertised and their delivery contractors very professional. Would recommend."
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 136 reviews