Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Maria
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Maria
Great Value and personal care from Phil & the Team.
Nice tasteful designs which are clearly shown on website....5 stars
We were absolutely ecstatic with this beautiful piece of furniture. We modified the Carmen Small Sideboard to use in a unique bathroom install. The size and look of this well made, timeless, charming piece at such an economical price has created a stunning bathroom worktop for the two heavy, rough hewn marble sinks. Don't hesitate to purchase!
Just bought my new office desk and chair from Philip.
I couldn't be any happier
Exceptional service, extremely professional from start to finish.
Incredible quality, we are now having a bespoke kitchen made by then as the larder we bought is stunning even better than the photos on the website.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks
Mark Betts
Bought for a client, a desk from the Aviation collection. Delivered to a tight deadline, on time and with a courtesy call to see that we had received.
The product is of a UK suitable high standard, rare online, and our client is very happy. Thanks to Phillip and his team.
Excellent service from a local business, ok you probably could find something similar cheaper but the quality of your product speaks for itself, thanks Philip and your team you have been great
Really pleased with our purchase of bespoke furniture. It's always a risk buying online having never actually seen the product, or even a sample, but we needn't have worried. The communication was good throughout and the installation was quick. We'll definitely use you again.
Item purchased as described and of good quality. Delivery took considerably longer than quoted. However, to be fair, covid and Brexit combined created the perfect storm. Worth the wait. Delivery courier was excellent. Tracked and both delivery men were courteous, covid compliant and allowed me to check goods before they left. Recommend.
Stephen thank you for your kind comments we are hopeful that the lead time's will get to some kind of normal when the world gets back to some kind of normal fingers crossed king regards Philip
Good quality product. Lovely finish . Super delivery men who installed and took away the packaging.
What incredible service, especially by Philip. I trolled through countless company sites to find a ‘tall and wide’ chest of drawers, but there only ever seemed to be 'slim and tall' units or 'wide and short' units. Furniture 4 Your Home not only have an incredible selection of chest of drawers, but personalise and make units according to your individual needs. We even requested a NEW Farrow and Ball paint finish, which they accommodated within the price. The delivery and installation was so professionally managed despite is all living through tough lockdown times.
The quality of our unit is exceptional, we are really happy.
Thank you!
Best wishes
Lawrence and Kerry Evans
We purchased a Carmen Solid Oak Sleigh Bed from Furniture 4 Your Home. Considering this was in the January sale the prices were still keen and delivery much earlier than any of the other suppliers we considered. The customer service provided by Philip Stanton the owner was excellent as we found him both receptive and very informative.

Unfortunately following delivery we discovered a slight manufacturing fault probably due to packaging. Following further discussions with Philip this was quickly resolved. The bed itself is exactly what we wanted and very comfortable.

We would have no hesitancy in using this company again and would recommend them to anyone considering making a purchase.
Fabulous Chairs... Nothing like them in the States... I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates style and quality...
I was looking to buy some new oak furniture and found this site. Their prices were very competitive. After much deliberation and justifying the purchase to myself I decided to order from them. To my surprise the 'sale' prices I had been calculating my order value on had changed and the sale had ended. I therefore called and spoke to a gentleman called Philip. Philip did some juggling with prices and eventually came up with an even better price than I would have got in their sale! Bonus!

Unfortunately there was one item of furniture that could not be sourced immediately but Philip offered me an attractive alternative as a temporary measure for a couple of months until my item was back in stock.

My furniture arrived in perfect condition and I was very happy with it. Then after 2-3 months as planned Philip contacted me and offered me delivery of the replacement item of furniture exactly as he said he would.

I since became used to the temporary replacement furniture and declined the offer of replacement. However this company do exactly what they say they will do. I am impressed with this integrity.

The entire process was smooth with top service. Also the prices I paid were excellent and after weeks of research I was more than happy I could not get my furniture for less any where else.

If you thinking of buying oak furniture then this company can and will deliver the goods along with a great service. Highly recommended.
Amazing service and vintage leather button chairs look stunning and are so comfortable. Philip was really knowledgeable and really supportive and went the extra mile. The service and product is faultless would definitely recommend and will go there first to buy the next set of furniture when needed.
With months of searching, I finally found some very unusual high quality leather and tweed fabric dining room chairs online. Having bought furniture from Philip at Furniture 4 Your Home in the past, I contacted him to see if he would be able to source these for me to save me the hassle of trying to go direct to the manufacturer. His Company went above and beyond to try to source these chairs. I appreciate that they had to be made from scratch so delivery was longer than expected. However they are definitely worth the wait and are now proudly in place around my dining room table. They are just fabulous, very comfortable, stylish and sturdy and the quality is just outstanding. Thanks to Philip and his Team these chairs will be enjoyed by my family and fiends for many years to come. I couldn’t recommend this Company and it’s staff enough and appreciate all their efforts. From a very happy customer!
Great service from a business that cares. Phillip and the team really went above and beyond to deliver exactly what we were after, stripping and refinishing several beautiful pieces of furniture, even adjusting the dimensions of one piece so if fit the space perfectly, couldnt have asked for more. Highly recommend you pay them a visit
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Excellent Larder cupboard. Brilliant design, construction , finish and delivery.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020
We really love our new larder. It is both beautiful and functional
I have just bought two more leather dining chairs to add to the ones I bought three years ago. They are excellent quality and fairly priced. They were delivered on time by a friendly delivery person and were well packaged. All in all, very good service and I would certainly buy again from Furniture 4 your Home.
My new larder is amazing !
The quality is second to none and so solid. The paintwork is flawless.
The larder is robust and looks absolutely stunning in our kitchen.
I was slightly apprehensive about ordering as we are in Cornwall but the service , timeframe and delivery was all first class.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company , superb quality piece of fabulous furniture and amazing customer service . Thank you
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 230 reviews