Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd

How would you rate Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd?

Peter Fowler
Peter Fowler
Verified Buyer
"We bought the 4ft Painted Plate Rack for our apartment in France and the unit is superb and looks great in situ. The build quality is excellent and I would certainly recommend Furniture 4 Your Home."
Pip
"I can't praise Philip and his team enough. Fantastic quality and beautiful furniture with excellent service from start to finish on a large order for our new home."
"Table is beautiful, solid and a gorgeous colour. Not to big for three of us, but will seat all the family of 8 when it is pulled out. Quality table. Really good delivery chaps. Put my table up for me. Great."
"The unit was exactly what I ordered and looks fantastic. The finish is first rate and looks perfect in my room."
"Oak blanket box is of high quality and looks great in my room"
Sharon & Indy
Verified Buyer
"There was so much choice at Furniture 4 Your Home, that we came all the way from Bedford to the showroom. We bought a large extending table and were able to choose matching chairs from a big selection. Will definitely be going back. Thank you for your help."
"Really pleased with our larder cupboard. Excellent service and delivery. Great product. Would definitely recommend and use again"
"The larder that was made and matching cupboards are beautiful. Very solid and well made, the look amazing in my kitchen. All made to measure and to my specifications."
"Large dresser... Phillip Lesley and deliverly boys so friendly and helpful. My furniture looks gerogious. Highly recommend this company. Thank-you,"
Adel & Tris
Verified Buyer
"A high quality product delivered on time and at a competitve price. The dresser unit was made to our exact specification and care was taken to ensure we had the unit we wanted"
"We ordered a painted larder unit and a book shelf. We are delighted with both items. They are very well made and the farrow and ball paint finish is excellent. The team who delivered and assembled the units were very prompt and professional. Lesley was very helpful when we phoned to ask how things were progressing. Highly recommend this company for their professionalism and product quality."
"Great advice, good products, great prices and although some minor issues, all has been resolved. The room is the envy of all our friends who have seen it...many thanks Philip!"
"I am absolutely thrilled with my furniture. Such good quality, a timeless piece which I will be happy to have for many years to come. It’s rare to find such good customer service these days, nothing was too much for Philip and Lesley. I would recommend buying from here. You won’t be disappointed. Heather"
"Excellent bespoke service, furniture made to exact specifications. Beautifully finished product delivered and assembled with professionalism and care."
"Dear Philip and Lesley I thought I would show you the bookcase which is completely perfect and just what I wanted. It has been much admired and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone interested in commissioning a piece. Many thanks Alex"
Margaret Surtees
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the rocking chair I ordered that arrived in time for Christmas. It is solid with lovely turned wood, thought it may have been waxed or oiled to bring out wood grain but can do this myself . M. Surtees"
Fay Linacre
Verified Buyer
"Lesley was very helpful during the ordering process. The delivery arrived sooner than we anticipated and was very efficient. The quality of the furniture is very good; sturdy and well designed."
Gillian Baker
Verified Buyer
"Good quality piece of furniture, looks great. Delivery was well organised, communication good and the item was well packaged. Very pleased."
"Ordered a concealed desk on a 1 to 2 week delivery, when no one contacted me I called to be told it’s with the delivery company. When I contacted them again same response, then I emailed and the reply was they were very sorry they’d oversold and had no desk to deliver. When I wanted my money back so I could purchase elsewhere they miraculously found one in the warehouse only it was very similar to the one I’d found with another company which I’d declined because it was in damaged packaging and could not be despatched. Getting my money back took a very serious email. I would never order anything ever with this company, total lack of communication, customer service and integrity."
"The items were very carefully wrapped for delivery and seem to be very well made."
John Gibbon
Verified Buyer
"Quite expensive item, however it is very well made even if it is pine and heavy. Very pleased well made and does the job perfectly. Very satisfied and worth the extra cost."
Carol Allan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered on time and looks great."
"I bought a large bookshelf and a dresser, both in white. Although they were not matching, I was able to choose door knobs, drawer handles, architraves and colour etc to make them look a pair. They are extremely well made and solid and look beautiful."
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 142 reviews