Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd

How would you rate Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd ?

Paul
"I would mark this very good, were it not for the time it took for me to get my order. That aside, my product. I bought one of the Z range standard for my music stack. It came delivered in a box fully protected and well packed. On unpacking it, I have to say it is amazing. A wonderful piece of quality furniture and looks perfect in my lounge with my other furniture. Really impressed with the product so thank you."
James
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
"The larder that was made and matching cupboards are beautiful. Very solid and well made, the look amazing in my kitchen. All made to measure and to my specifications."
"From start to finish Philip’s attention to detail has meant we have ended up with two gorgeous cupboard/ wardrobes finished in a very contemporary pale grey. I would definitely use Furniture4 Your Home again and will be recommending their furniture to friends and family."
"We recently bought a kitchen cabinet and it is excellent. The delivery driver came on time and the cabinet is excellent and looks and feels very high quality. Philip and Lesley were of great help throughout the process as we needed to delay delivery due to a late house move. fantastic company, people and product."
"Ordered a new desk for our office. Desk arrived quickly. Very happy with quality and good value for money! Would recommend to family and friends."
"Polite and prompt service, my items were delivered the next day. Good quality furniture and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely order again, in fact I have. I would recommend this business."
"Spoke on the phone, then ordered and was kept informed of the status of our furniture order . Order arrived on the agreed date, and the delivery team were very courteous. We are delighted with our furniture and have already recommended F4YH to our neighbours."
"Hi Philip. Thanks for the great furniture and advice along the way. Absolute Pro with fantastic knowledge - you just keep finding solutions! Will recommend again and again"
"Recently purchased a painted dresser from these guys and I have to say was a seamless process from start to finish. Delivery was as expected but the dresser was just perfect for what we wanted. Would have no trouble recommending these guys for furniture in the future. They are not the cheapest on the market but we have found cheap doesn't last..Thanks Furniture 4 Your Home i will be back"
Dave Thank you for that Its really nice to hear many thanks , If I remember right the boss had her eye on something else so might be seeing you again soon thanks again regards Philip
"Draws not fitting , had swollen in storage , the firm had to have someone out to fix it, bottom of draws black in the wood look's bad , lots of pieces of wood put togeather, handles had to be replaced 2 time for they did not screw in and very marked, firm would not replace the furniture items , or give any money off. furniture looks not good sent photo's to them they they saw them did nothing the man came out and said he could spend a lot of time on it I said i would have to just put up with the bad furniture. as they wont replace it,"
Hi Heather,

Furniture 4 Your Home strives to offer the best customer service and product satisfaction as the vast majority of reviews testify to, therefore, we are very disappointed to read your review. Responding to the points made, we can confirm that following many phone calls and emails advising how best to resolve the issues and given your location we did in fact arrange and pay for a third-party company to come out to your property on the 23rd April 2018 and fix the issue. According to their report it states “customer has inspected the area and is completely satisfied – No further action is required”. We also sent you a new wooden handle to replace the damaged one. Regards the comment, “black in the wood looks bad, its lots of pieces of wood put together” this is actually a block wood style, some might call it a parquet look which is all solid oak and it's only used in the bottom's of the drawers but it is solid oak it's a way of saving the world and not wasting timber. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you need the number it is 01992353550
"Lovely painted table and chairs which exceeded expectation and excellent service.."
Fiona thank you for that we are pleased that you are both happy with your new table and chairs and the colour that you decided to go with many thanks Philip
Paul thank you for your kind review , I do agree on the delivery time normally that collection is delivered with in 2 weeks but on this occasion that didn't , I hope we can help you in the future many thanks Philip
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
Paul must say I bet you got Browne points from the boss on that they look really good with that table so Im please your both pleased many thanks Philip
"Purchased a very nice painted coffee table last week after spending a lot of time searching. Great product, reasonably priced and delivered within a few days. Excellent experience!"
"This dining table and chairs is our second on line purchase from Furniture4 Your Home and on both occasions we have found the service and the assistance over the phone to be superb, speaking to both Philip and Leslieyou realise they have a wealth of experience and this greatly assisted us in making the correct choice, the furniture we purchased is of a very high quality and looks great, the service provided by the delivery guys was second to none, they cleared away all the packaging and assembled the table etc, all in all an easy choice for me when we next want furniture"
"Awesome pantry love it. It makes the kitchen look amazing thanks"
"We recently purchased a larder cupboard. From the start to finish the service has been very good.... from the customised elements we required in the design, the spot on delivery estimates, the very courteous delivery service and to the aftercare for a very minor issue. All in all we are very happy. Recommended."
"Great products with friendly helpful staff. Would visit again or even shop over the phone as I have so much confidence in their knowledge of the range!"
"Well done you guys. I could not find what I was looking for in any of the shops and found very little that matched my requirements on line until I found Furniture 4 Your Home. The delivery was on time and the service was extremely good, this company takes pride in their work and it shows in the end result. I would say that you get what you pay for + a bit more."
"The product is good and they were always proactive"
"The unit was exactly what I ordered and looks fantastic. The finish is first rate and looks perfect in my room."
"Oak blanket box is of high quality and looks great in my room"
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 160 reviews