Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

01992353550

Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Darius
More Photos & Videos
Fabulous Chairs... Nothing like them in the States... I would recommend them to anyone who appreciates style and quality...
I was looking to buy some new oak furniture and found this site. Their prices were very competitive. After much deliberation and justifying the purchase to myself I decided to order from them. To my surprise the 'sale' prices I had been calculating my order value on had changed and the sale had ended. I therefore called and spoke to a gentleman called Philip. Philip did some juggling with prices and eventually came up with an even better price than I would have got in their sale! Bonus!

Unfortunately there was one item of furniture that could not be sourced immediately but Philip offered me an attractive alternative as a temporary measure for a couple of months until my item was back in stock.

My furniture arrived in perfect condition and I was very happy with it. Then after 2-3 months as planned Philip contacted me and offered me delivery of the replacement item of furniture exactly as he said he would.

I since became used to the temporary replacement furniture and declined the offer of replacement. However this company do exactly what they say they will do. I am impressed with this integrity.

The entire process was smooth with top service. Also the prices I paid were excellent and after weeks of research I was more than happy I could not get my furniture for less any where else.

If you thinking of buying oak furniture then this company can and will deliver the goods along with a great service. Highly recommended.
Amazing service and vintage leather button chairs look stunning and are so comfortable. Philip was really knowledgeable and really supportive and went the extra mile. The service and product is faultless would definitely recommend and will go there first to buy the next set of furniture when needed.
With months of searching, I finally found some very unusual high quality leather and tweed fabric dining room chairs online. Having bought furniture from Philip at Furniture 4 Your Home in the past, I contacted him to see if he would be able to source these for me to save me the hassle of trying to go direct to the manufacturer. His Company went above and beyond to try to source these chairs. I appreciate that they had to be made from scratch so delivery was longer than expected. However they are definitely worth the wait and are now proudly in place around my dining room table. They are just fabulous, very comfortable, stylish and sturdy and the quality is just outstanding. Thanks to Philip and his Team these chairs will be enjoyed by my family and fiends for many years to come. I couldn’t recommend this Company and it’s staff enough and appreciate all their efforts. From a very happy customer!
Great service from a business that cares. Phillip and the team really went above and beyond to deliver exactly what we were after, stripping and refinishing several beautiful pieces of furniture, even adjusting the dimensions of one piece so if fit the space perfectly, couldnt have asked for more. Highly recommend you pay them a visit
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Excellent Larder cupboard. Brilliant design, construction , finish and delivery.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2020
We really love our new larder. It is both beautiful and functional
I have just bought two more leather dining chairs to add to the ones I bought three years ago. They are excellent quality and fairly priced. They were delivered on time by a friendly delivery person and were well packaged. All in all, very good service and I would certainly buy again from Furniture 4 your Home.
My new larder is amazing !
The quality is second to none and so solid. The paintwork is flawless.
The larder is robust and looks absolutely stunning in our kitchen.
I was slightly apprehensive about ordering as we are in Cornwall but the service , timeframe and delivery was all first class.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company , superb quality piece of fabulous furniture and amazing customer service . Thank you
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 11th March 2020
took a risk ordering bespoke furniture from an online company without having ever visited the showroom. Philip is highly knowledgable and offered a reassured service, including positive suggestions for our units.
Quality of the pieces are fantastic and looks incredible in our new kitchen office space. Instagram pages are sleek, stylish and professionally captured. Great content for each post and deserve to be up there with Humphrey Munson and Neptune finishes.
External delivery team, Steve and Chris were easy going, friendly and professional even though our lift stopped working that day.
I highly recommend F4YH and fully support British furniture manufacturing 100%. they are excellent ambassadors.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020 Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 4 star review on 10th March 2020
Delighted with our cabinets, delivery guys were brilliant kept us updated with delivery time. Very satisfied customers, will use Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd again.
We have bought several items over the past few years and all of them excellent, hard-wearing, smart and serviceable. My best purchase is the kitchen dresser with glass windows and great shelving in cream - fabulous! My husband has a new metal framed chair with leather seating and cushion, which he just loves. Always something nice in F4YH ...... great staff too!!
Excellent service. the paint samples were really helpful, the website works well and the delivery men were great.
I have recently had a larder delivered from Furniture 4 Your Home. It is a beautiful piece of furniture and I am very happy with it. The process of ordering was straightforward, including online chat to check any special requirements I might have. The period waiting for delivery was a little longer than I expected, but responses to enquiries were prompt and helpful and the delivery process itself was very smooth and efficient. Highly recommended!
I am a returning customer - the service help and advice i was given was so useful to me. I love my new painted bespoke wardrobe. I am decorating the spare room soon so will be back again for more furniture, would definitely recommend Furniture4yourhome, and their delivery team.
Impressed with F4YH. First they price matched another site. They kept me informed of dispatch date, and delivery was excellent. Furniture unpacked and assembled effortlessly. Would recommend.
We bought several pieces of living room furniture, a large Carmen Sideboard, a Carmen TV, a Carmen Lamp Table and a Carmen Coffee table. The furniture arrived very quickly and is of a high quality.
We are very happy with Furniture 4 Your Home, they were excellent with their communications and the furniture was an excellent price.
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd 5 star review on 19th February 2020
Nice table
Couldn't be happier. Exceptional customer service from start to finish. The Farrow and Ball larder is breathtaking and looks after all my storage needs. And the wardrobes and dresser i went for are just as impressive. Thank you
Lovely people, very helpful and the unit we ordered beautiful. They took a lot of trouble to make sure it was right. The people who did the transporting were not good but don't let this put you off Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd because they are excellent. I dealt with Lesley, Philip and Chris all of whom could not do enough. We now have the unit in place and will be going back to them next year. Cannot recommend enough. Deb Moor - Lincolnshire
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 219 reviews