Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd

Tell us how Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Paul
"I would mark this very good, were it not for the time it took for me to get my order. That aside, my product. I bought one of the Z range standard for my music stack. It came delivered in a box fully protected and well packed. On unpacking it, I have to say it is amazing. A wonderful piece of quality furniture and looks perfect in my lounge with my other furniture. Really impressed with the product so thank you."
James
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
"The larder that was made and matching cupboards are beautiful. Very solid and well made, the look amazing in my kitchen. All made to measure and to my specifications."
"Great choice of furniture - after months of searching we finally found the item we really liked. Kept informed on progress of delivery and item arrived bright and early and well within the promised 3 hour window. Item was EXTREMELY well packed (we’ve retained a BIG roll of bubble wrap for future use😄) and in A1 condition. The solid oak Z form TV stand now graces our lounge and looks fantastic. Overall opinion? Couldn’t be happier!"
"Absolutely delighted with our dresser from F4YH. It was built to order so we had to wait but it was well worth it. Lovely finish and all the staff really helpful. They sent paint samples to my home so that I could choose the exact paint colour before they painted it. The delivery team knocked themselves out to get the dresser to me on the appointed day despite teribble traffic on the way. Once it arrived I decided to change the knobs and Phil at F4YH could not have been more helpful and supportive. All in all - a great purchasing experience. I will definitely buy my next piece of signature furniture from them."
"Superb throughout! The order process and discussion was a pleasure. No hard sell and many options to choose from. The dresser arrived yesterday and is absolutely first class. The delivery guys were excellent, bringing the dresser into the kitchen and it looks fabulous. What a great quality item. I can absolutely recommend!"
"Great product and service. Philip was great and I was very happy for the price of a large larder in railings paint and two wardrobes. The larder now has pride of place in our kitchen and looks wonderful. A trustworthy and efficient business, just be patient. 5 out of 5."
"Excellent service and advice when choosing. Really pleased with the furniture."
"Recently bought a larder cupboard and monk's bench. Both are really stylish, strongly constructed and perfectly finished. The company was friendly and efficient to deal with and the items were delivered within the time specified. Very impressed and happy with the items.."
"I am absolutely over the moon with my new furniture. The quality and workmanship are 110 per cent. Tell them what you want and they will make it to your requirements. I wish I,d known about you years ago , I would certainly buy from you again and highly recommend. 10/10. Thankyou Lesley and all the team."
"From start to finish Philip’s attention to detail has meant we have ended up with two gorgeous cupboard/ wardrobes finished in a very contemporary pale grey. I would definitely use Furniture4 Your Home again and will be recommending their furniture to friends and family."
"We recently bought a kitchen cabinet and it is excellent. The delivery driver came on time and the cabinet is excellent and looks and feels very high quality. Philip and Lesley were of great help throughout the process as we needed to delay delivery due to a late house move. fantastic company, people and product."
"Ordered a new desk for our office. Desk arrived quickly. Very happy with quality and good value for money! Would recommend to family and friends."
"Polite and prompt service, my items were delivered the next day. Good quality furniture and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely order again, in fact I have. I would recommend this business."
"Spoke on the phone, then ordered and was kept informed of the status of our furniture order . Order arrived on the agreed date, and the delivery team were very courteous. We are delighted with our furniture and have already recommended F4YH to our neighbours."
"Hi Philip. Thanks for the great furniture and advice along the way. Absolute Pro with fantastic knowledge - you just keep finding solutions! Will recommend again and again"
"Recently purchased a painted dresser from these guys and I have to say was a seamless process from start to finish. Delivery was as expected but the dresser was just perfect for what we wanted. Would have no trouble recommending these guys for furniture in the future. They are not the cheapest on the market but we have found cheap doesn't last..Thanks Furniture 4 Your Home i will be back"
Dave Thank you for that Its really nice to hear many thanks , If I remember right the boss had her eye on something else so might be seeing you again soon thanks again regards Philip
"Draws not fitting , had swollen in storage , the firm had to have someone out to fix it, bottom of draws black in the wood look's bad , lots of pieces of wood put togeather, handles had to be replaced 2 time for they did not screw in and very marked, firm would not replace the furniture items , or give any money off. furniture looks not good sent photo's to them they they saw them did nothing the man came out and said he could spend a lot of time on it I said i would have to just put up with the bad furniture. as they wont replace it,"
Hi Heather,

Furniture 4 Your Home strives to offer the best customer service and product satisfaction as the vast majority of reviews testify to, therefore, we are very disappointed to read your review. Responding to the points made, we can confirm that following many phone calls and emails advising how best to resolve the issues and given your location we did in fact arrange and pay for a third-party company to come out to your property on the 23rd April 2018 and fix the issue. According to their report it states “customer has inspected the area and is completely satisfied – No further action is required”. We also sent you a new wooden handle to replace the damaged one. Regards the comment, “black in the wood looks bad, its lots of pieces of wood put together” this is actually a block wood style, some might call it a parquet look which is all solid oak and it's only used in the bottom's of the drawers but it is solid oak it's a way of saving the world and not wasting timber. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you need the number it is 01992353550
"Lovely painted table and chairs which exceeded expectation and excellent service.."
Fiona thank you for that we are pleased that you are both happy with your new table and chairs and the colour that you decided to go with many thanks Philip
Paul thank you for your kind review , I do agree on the delivery time normally that collection is delivered with in 2 weeks but on this occasion that didn't , I hope we can help you in the future many thanks Philip
"Fantastic chairs and service . Delivery quick and easy . Many thanks"
Paul must say I bet you got Browne points from the boss on that they look really good with that table so Im please your both pleased many thanks Philip
"Purchased a very nice painted coffee table last week after spending a lot of time searching. Great product, reasonably priced and delivered within a few days. Excellent experience!"
"This dining table and chairs is our second on line purchase from Furniture4 Your Home and on both occasions we have found the service and the assistance over the phone to be superb, speaking to both Philip and Leslieyou realise they have a wealth of experience and this greatly assisted us in making the correct choice, the furniture we purchased is of a very high quality and looks great, the service provided by the delivery guys was second to none, they cleared away all the packaging and assembled the table etc, all in all an easy choice for me when we next want furniture"
Furniture 4 Your Home Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 167 reviews