Furnishing Homes Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Furnishing Homes

customercare@furnishinghomes.co.uk

How would you rate Furnishing Homes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Connelly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Furnishing Homes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great quality at reasonable prices. Purchased four dining chairs after much research on internet and found these to be superb quality chairs at really good price, very happy with purchase, chairs were packaged well and delivery free."
Christine Foster
Unverified Reviewer
"Exceeded my expectations ! Easy to order, great communication, delivery very prompt, item packaged very well. Delivery guys were really well organised, professional and informative."
"Very happy with my purchase very attractive lamp table, solid wood with a nice finish and delivered within 3 hour time slot."
Joss Underwood
Unverified Reviewer
"Great quality and god value. Well made dining furniture in the style we were looking for, very pleased."
"Although I was very happy with the quality of my furniture when it finally arrived, I was very disappointed in their delivery system and their lack of customer care. I ordered bedroom furniture which was in stock. Their adverts state fast delivery - well I ordered and paid for mine on the 4th July 2014 and it arrived 28th July 2014! I was told it required a two man courier - well even I could have lifted one box at a time. I was told it was the Courier company's fault for not picking up the items - they dispute that. I have written emails recently and not even got a reply or apology. I will not use them again sorry."
"Very happy excellent service. I purchased three items and I am very happy with the quality of all of them , the service I received was very good and the follow up after my purchase for delivery was excellent . The delivery team where excellent , one very happy customer, I will definitely visit the store again."
Elizabeth Gerald
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a bookcase and a nest of tables, both came in the allocated time, well wrapped and delivered promptly. Lovely well made furniture no complaints at all."
"Straightforward service, delivery as promised. The buying experience was straightforward and our TV unit was delivered just as promised. All good."
Furnishing Homes is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews