Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Bought the mechanical sit-stand desk. Easy to assemble, although instructions only available online. Very happy with the desk in terms of adjustability and comfort. You have to with quite hard to move it up and down though. Overall a good product.
Good delivery time. Good piece of equipment. Easy assembly.
There was a fair bit of delay with communications but I placed my order over the festive period so I guess it's expected. Half of my delivery also went missing so it was delayed even further by a number of days but I eventually received all the bits. Furna addressed all these issues so I was satisfied with the service in the end. The desk itself is very high quality and well put together. It's very strong and sturdy compared to other standing desks. I thought it would be a bit of a pain to put together but it was actually very easy. It helps to have another person to help you though. Overall I'm very happy with the product.
really good quality desk however the corners of the desk was a bit damaged when it arrived
I had problems with my delivery, what was supposed to be next day took 6 days to arrive.
Good build quality, the only issue is that package arrives without assembly instructions, you are then sent a link to a different desks, which could be confusing for some.
Very fast delivery - I ordered E2 Standing Desk on Sunday, and it arrived on Tuesday. Docking one star because the table top had some minor cosmetic damage on one side, and the black plastic covering the top of one of the legs (protecting the motor I presume) was also slightly damaged on the corner. The packaging itself was fine, so it seems like this must have been done before everything was packaged. Table works great though and the cosmetic damage isn't really visible once assembled so I'm happy.
Initially the wrong size desk top was dispatched but Furna were very efficient at replacing it quickly.
The desk is great and at a brilliant price. The motor is slightly louder than some of the others I have heard, but it's fine as I only use it in my home office.
Great standing table but poor assembly instructions and had to use gaffer tape to stick motor to underside of the table - got their in the end. Table looks great and i’m enjoying the versatility when working.
A No-hassle experience. Placed the order online and it turned up on my doorstep very shortly after that!
The support team were very helpful when I had an issue setting up the desk. Initially the desk would not rise, and the support folks helped me recalibrate it, which resolved the issue.

I would give an extra star if Furna were contactable by phone. Having said that, they did respond to my email within half a working day.
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews