Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
I have bought the E-Top Electric Sit Stand converter which malfunctioned less than 2 weeks after purchase. I have sent 2 emails and tried to call the company at least 5 times over the past 10 days but there seems to be no one available. Wish there was a zero star rating - appalling quality and customer service.
After sales service is very poor. 2 months since buying the desk and repeated requests and queries have still not been answered. I had a quite basic query about the desk. It leaves me with the impression that they don't know enough about their products.
Wanted a nice new desk and decided to go for a sit stand. Furna looked liked a good option, appeared to have good reviews and answered my questions online very quickly.

The website claims fast delivery, at the time of inquiry I was warned there was a stock issue and it'd take a week before it would arrive. No problem, happy to wait a week and it coincided with me being on leave.

Didn't get anything from them about delivery so I contacted them and found out it would be another week. The didn't think to keep me informed about this delay, not ideal but OK, it is around Christmas.

Waited another week and it finally arrived...very badly damaged!

Contacted Furna, "very sorry, we can swap it or you can keep it for a £50 refund". I chose to swap, I wanted a nice new desk, not a broken one.

Today should've been the day a replacement top arrived and the broken top was collected. Instead today is the day the broken top wasn't collected, and a replacement desk top in a smaller size arrived.

It's hard to get hold of staff, when you do get an answer they don't actually get the problem resolved. It might look like a good idea but stay away from Furna.
Hi Mark, Apologies again for the problems around delivery damage and replacement inaccuracy. Leading into Christmas/New Year we had multiple issues with the warehousing and logistics providers for Furna and our communication certainly should've been better during that time. I'm glad to note the issue was resolved in the end and hope that you're happy with the quality of our product after some use.
Really disappointed. Ordered a 1m wide electric desk, which are really hard to find so initially pleased. Delivery was late and then TNT said they never received the parcel at all from Furna's end.

Followed up multiple times (many unanswered, such as live chat) and eventually assured a replacement would be with me by the Friday. Come Friday not notification email and at so I email yet again. My reply is a cancellation and refund email as they tell me the product is out of stock following Black Friday and not likely to be in stock until next February! Real waste of time, which is a shame as the product itself looks good.
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews