Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Having bought the height adjustable desk a couple of months ago I have been delighted. It is a solid well built desk either when sitting or standing. Would recommend this desk to any person working at home like me who sits down far to often ☹️
The desk is great and at a brilliant price. The motor is slightly louder than some of the others I have heard, but it's fine as I only use it in my home office.
We have used Furna for height adjustable desks now for a couple of years.
Love the smooth operation of the height and the low noise. Simple controls and pre-set memory stops are really useful.
A+++
Really easy to construct, install and use. Great quality
After 20 months of daily use, my Furna standing desk is still going strong. The ability to have 4 four preset heights means going from sitting to standing is quick and easy. I can also adjust the height with minute adjustments at any time. A great investment.
I got an up/down desk from Furna - all been great since ordering. Good to put up, great to use - no problems at all. I wish I’d got one years ago and couldn’t imagine working without it now.
I highly recommend this desk. Once assembled, it has been easy to use and is very convenient. I generally work in a standing mode but it's good when I decide to sit down that all it takes is a push of a button and voila! Due to the programmable settings, my children have also inputted their height requirements so just need to, once again, press a button to easily adjust to their standing/sitting height. I absolutely love this desk and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Easy to assemble. Great quality!
Great standing table but poor assembly instructions and had to use gaffer tape to stick motor to underside of the table - got their in the end. Table looks great and i’m enjoying the versatility when working.
Excellent standing desk and a good price. Recommended.
Having used my desk for the last 6 months, it has truly transformed my working from home! really well built, perfect size and surprisingly comfortable to work whilst standing for a few hours at a time. Easy to then lower back to sitting height. Highly Recommended.
Love my desk. Easy to assemble, easy to use. Standing up at it is a pleasure.
I bought the E2 model two years ago for my bedroom studio and couldn't be happier!
I used to spend a lot of time sitting and I think that is not so good for many reasons.
So, most of the time I keep the desk up in one setting and if I'm tired just press a button and back to sitting position, plus you can store 4 different height settings. This is so good, really, I love it! ...and I love the faces of my mates when they see it in action!
I ordered a set of E2 legs to go with an existing desktop that I already owned. I've been really pleased with them. Delivery and assembly were both trouble free. I also purchased an anti fatigue mat which I think has been a real benefit when standing at the desk.
Superb desk and service: the product is even better than described and received very quickly.
A No-hassle experience. Placed the order online and it turned up on my doorstep very shortly after that!
Great service and delivery, we're using it in a busy despatch area as a height adjustable work top to minimise any health and safety risk by ensuring the parcel is at the right height during packing. We deal with a variety of pack sizes and the desk is perfect for this.
Have been using the full size standing desk at home, and the motorised desk topper at work for over a year. Could not be more happy, very high quality products and very reasonably priced.
Superb