Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Very happy with their products. I've got 2 Furna E1 Electric Standing Desk - Sit Stand Desks and a few of their monitor arms and all arrived quickly, were brilliantly packed and most importantly work very well. I will definitely be buying from them in the future.
Good quality furniture and quick delivery.
There was a fair bit of delay with communications but I placed my order over the festive period so I guess it's expected. Half of my delivery also went missing so it was delayed even further by a number of days but I eventually received all the bits. Furna addressed all these issues so I was satisfied with the service in the end. The desk itself is very high quality and well put together. It's very strong and sturdy compared to other standing desks. I thought it would be a bit of a pain to put together but it was actually very easy. It helps to have another person to help you though. Overall I'm very happy with the product.
really good quality desk however the corners of the desk was a bit damaged when it arrived
Wanted a nice new desk and decided to go for a sit stand. Furna looked liked a good option, appeared to have good reviews and answered my questions online very quickly.

The website claims fast delivery, at the time of inquiry I was warned there was a stock issue and it'd take a week before it would arrive. No problem, happy to wait a week and it coincided with me being on leave.

Didn't get anything from them about delivery so I contacted them and found out it would be another week. The didn't think to keep me informed about this delay, not ideal but OK, it is around Christmas.

Waited another week and it finally arrived...very badly damaged!

Contacted Furna, "very sorry, we can swap it or you can keep it for a £50 refund". I chose to swap, I wanted a nice new desk, not a broken one.

Today should've been the day a replacement top arrived and the broken top was collected. Instead today is the day the broken top wasn't collected, and a replacement desk top in a smaller size arrived.

It's hard to get hold of staff, when you do get an answer they don't actually get the problem resolved. It might look like a good idea but stay away from Furna.
Hi Mark, Apologies again for the problems around delivery damage and replacement inaccuracy. Leading into Christmas/New Year we had multiple issues with the warehousing and logistics providers for Furna and our communication certainly should've been better during that time. I'm glad to note the issue was resolved in the end and hope that you're happy with the quality of our product after some use.
Really disappointed. Ordered a 1m wide electric desk, which are really hard to find so initially pleased. Delivery was late and then TNT said they never received the parcel at all from Furna's end.

Followed up multiple times (many unanswered, such as live chat) and eventually assured a replacement would be with me by the Friday. Come Friday not notification email and at so I email yet again. My reply is a cancellation and refund email as they tell me the product is out of stock following Black Friday and not likely to be in stock until next February! Real waste of time, which is a shame as the product itself looks good.
Such great products but let down by terrible customer service. I had the same trouble when I purchased the desks, so i know its not a one off. I tried to use the help desk but never got a reply or email and they don't list a telephone number to call.

The product is great but don't be expecting any support.
Desk arrived promptly in good condition. Product is great. Instructions a little unclear but support were very prompt to resolve any issues I had.
I had problems with my delivery, what was supposed to be next day took 6 days to arrive.
Whole process was very easy. Received my desk quickly and is of great quality.
Really impressed by the sit stand convertor. Easy to set up, smooth to operate and very well engineered. Not too bulky, the base is small enough to fit into a corner table space. Highly recommended, really good value for money.
Originally priced another desk online @ £1200.00 ex VAT. Bought this frame kit to convert an ikea oak desk into standing desk for £350.00 ex VAT. Piece of cake to build! Works beautifully and very robust. Great product!
I love it! It is very easy to assemble, manual provided online asa pdf is very easy to understand. All the parts and screws are well described. Quality and stability is very good! I would recommend it for sure!
Fast next day delivery. Desk was sensibly packaged and easy to assemble. The legs and top came as two separate deliveries, which hasn't been mentioned, but they arrived within 15minutes of one another. Would use again.
Prompt delivery all was in order Tks
Great company, fast efficient response
Pleased with the company, delivery was super quick.
Brilliant service will use again
Great desk, solid and it looks beautiful!
It was a pleasure dealing with the team at Furna. Quick and helpful response to a pre-purchase question, and a very easy buying process. Thanks!
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews