Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
Excellent service - many thanks!
Great and very swift service. The colleagues using the sit stand desks are thrilled with them. They are robust and flexible and look smart in the office too.
A great growing company that has great office desk solutions.
My first order of an electric rise and fall desk for my home office. Delighted with the desk and ease of assembly. Easy to use, very quiet and gives so much flexibility for working. Furna delivery was fast and gave great service when I reported a slight problem. Would definitely recommend.
After a blip, the customer service was outstanding. The product is robust and working well for the employees using it.
Delivery was quick and efficient.
Excellent product, and was easy to build once I got over a little hiccup - (waste 20 minutes on the first two steps because the instructions weren't correct, company should revise..). Once I put my common sense head on and stopped trying to follow the instructions, it was fine. And the main point is, once it is together, it is a really good quality product, sturdy, smart looking, smooth operation.
Well everyone in my office wants one now! Im very impressed with it. It was easy to put together too.
Good delivery time. Good piece of equipment. Easy assembly.
Furna showed excellent attention to detail, goods arrived in good condition and on time.
Minor issue with one of the desks, which you handled very quickly and professionally, through the online chat
Excellent, well built quality product but not suitable for my purposes. Had assumed it would sit much lower on my desk. Returned no quibble. Thank you Furna team for excellent service. Only sorry not quite what I was expecting.
Their customer service was excellent, always getting back to me within about 5 minutes.
Excellent quality and fast delivery,
Bought the E2 desk and dual monitor arm. Excellent communication via email and quick delivery as promised. Easy assembly using enclosed instructions. Desk is superb and the electric mechanism is very smooth and quiet. Highly recommended.
Just outstanding! Love it
I contacted Furna a few times using the live chat. Although the initial response time was sometimes slow (1hr once), I found the assistant very helpful.
Great service, Good fast communication. Absolutely top notch.
Brilliant! Easy to assemble, very sturdy and smart looking desk.
Love my new Furna desk! I'm a huge advocate for standing desks. Would love to see a 4 legged option, as the two leg versions have a fair bit of side-side play to them. Also wished the gas arms extended further up. I'm a bit limited in how high my monitors can go.
Happy to work with us on price, delivery dates, and everything in between - what more can you ask for?
Furna is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews