Furna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Furna

Tell us how Furna made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Good delivery time. Good piece of equipment. Easy assembly."
"Furna showed excellent attention to detail, goods arrived in good condition and on time."
"Minor issue with one of the desks, which you handled very quickly and professionally, through the online chat"
"Excellent, well built quality product but not suitable for my purposes. Had assumed it would sit much lower on my desk. Returned no quibble. Thank you Furna team for excellent service. Only sorry not quite what I was expecting."
"Their customer service was excellent, always getting back to me within about 5 minutes."
"Excellent quality and fast delivery,"
"Bought the E2 desk and dual monitor arm. Excellent communication via email and quick delivery as promised. Easy assembly using enclosed instructions. Desk is superb and the electric mechanism is very smooth and quiet. Highly recommended."
"Just outstanding! Love it"
"I contacted Furna a few times using the live chat. Although the initial response time was sometimes slow (1hr once), I found the assistant very helpful."
"Great service, Good fast communication. Absolutely top notch."
"Brilliant! Easy to assemble, very sturdy and smart looking desk."
"Love my new Furna desk! I'm a huge advocate for standing desks. Would love to see a 4 legged option, as the two leg versions have a fair bit of side-side play to them. Also wished the gas arms extended further up. I'm a bit limited in how high my monitors can go."
"Happy to work with us on price, delivery dates, and everything in between - what more can you ask for?"
"Very happy with their products. I've got 2 Furna E1 Electric Standing Desk - Sit Stand Desks and a few of their monitor arms and all arrived quickly, were brilliantly packed and most importantly work very well. I will definitely be buying from them in the future."
"Good quality furniture and quick delivery."
"There was a fair bit of delay with communications but I placed my order over the festive period so I guess it's expected. Half of my delivery also went missing so it was delayed even further by a number of days but I eventually received all the bits. Furna addressed all these issues so I was satisfied with the service in the end. The desk itself is very high quality and well put together. It's very strong and sturdy compared to other standing desks. I thought it would be a bit of a pain to put together but it was actually very easy. It helps to have another person to help you though. Overall I'm very happy with the product."
"really good quality desk however the corners of the desk was a bit damaged when it arrived"
"Wanted a nice new desk and decided to go for a sit stand. Furna looked liked a good option, appeared to have good reviews and answered my questions online very quickly. The website claims fast delivery, at the time of inquiry I was warned there was a stock issue and it'd take a week before it would arrive. No problem, happy to wait a week and it coincided with me being on leave. Didn't get anything from them about delivery so I contacted them and found out it would be another week. The didn't think to keep me informed about this delay, not ideal but OK, it is around Christmas. Waited another week and it finally arrived...very badly damaged! Contacted Furna, "very sorry, we can swap it or you can keep it for a £50 refund". I chose to swap, I wanted a nice new desk, not a broken one. Today should've been the day a replacement top arrived and the broken top was collected. Instead today is the day the broken top wasn't collected, and a replacement desk top in a smaller size arrived. It's hard to get hold of staff, when you do get an answer they don't actually get the problem resolved. It might look like a good idea but stay away from Furna."
Hi Mark, Apologies again for the problems around delivery damage and replacement inaccuracy. Leading into Christmas/New Year we had multiple issues with the warehousing and logistics providers for Furna and our communication certainly should've been better during that time. I'm glad to note the issue was resolved in the end and hope that you're happy with the quality of our product after some use.
"Really disappointed. Ordered a 1m wide electric desk, which are really hard to find so initially pleased. Delivery was late and then TNT said they never received the parcel at all from Furna's end. Followed up multiple times (many unanswered, such as live chat) and eventually assured a replacement would be with me by the Friday. Come Friday not notification email and at so I email yet again. My reply is a cancellation and refund email as they tell me the product is out of stock following Black Friday and not likely to be in stock until next February! Real waste of time, which is a shame as the product itself looks good."
"Such great products but let down by terrible customer service. I had the same trouble when I purchased the desks, so i know its not a one off. I tried to use the help desk but never got a reply or email and they don't list a telephone number to call. The product is great but don't be expecting any support."
Furna is rated 4.66 based on 79 reviews