Furna Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furna
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Furna made you happy
I have bought the E-Top Electric Sit Stand converter which malfunctioned less than 2 weeks after purchase. I have sent 2 emails and tried to call the company at least 5 times over the past 10 days but there seems to be no one available. Wish there was a zero star rating - appalling quality and customer service.
After sales service is very poor. 2 months since buying the desk and repeated requests and queries have still not been answered. I had a quite basic query about the desk. It leaves me with the impression that they don't know enough about their products.
Really helpful and communicative!
We initially ordered 2 of these for the office & loved them so much our FD wanted us to order him one :-)
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.
Great product. Easy to assemble.
Easy to order & goods received quickly.
Excellent desk. Love it. Great for posture.
This is a great product, and the price is good too.
Prompt delivery, the item works and I kept it but the feet of the desk are not true to the image on the website and I did not want a table top with curved edges. I think the images should be updated asap because it really makes a difference when you spend this much money on a desk to know exactly what you are getting.
Bought the mechanical sit-stand desk. Easy to assemble, although instructions only available online. Very happy with the desk in terms of adjustability and comfort. You have to with quite hard to move it up and down though. Overall a good product.
Great quality standing for my home office!
The desk does exactly what it claims. Simple to erect and to use. The memory function is good.
Excellent service, fast delivery and good product
I am very pleased with my desk and will be ordering more for staff ASAP
Incredibly speedy delivery, great price, desk is fantastic quality. I'm delighted.
Excellent service - many thanks!
Great and very swift service. The colleagues using the sit stand desks are thrilled with them. They are robust and flexible and look smart in the office too.
A great growing company that has great office desk solutions.
My first order of an electric rise and fall desk for my home office. Delighted with the desk and ease of assembly. Easy to use, very quiet and gives so much flexibility for working. Furna delivery was fast and gave great service when I reported a slight problem. Would definitely recommend.
Furna is rated 4.63 based on 102 reviews