Furna Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Furna

Tell us how Furna made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"really good quality desk however the corners of the desk was a bit damaged when it arrived"
"Wanted a nice new desk and decided to go for a sit stand. Furna looked liked a good option, appeared to have good reviews and answered my questions online very quickly. The website claims fast delivery, at the time of inquiry I was warned there was a stock issue and it'd take a week before it would arrive. No problem, happy to wait a week and it coincided with me being on leave. Didn't get anything from them about delivery so I contacted them and found out it would be another week. The didn't think to keep me informed about this delay, not ideal but OK, it is around Christmas. Waited another week and it finally arrived...very badly damaged! Contacted Furna, "very sorry, we can swap it or you can keep it for a £50 refund". I chose to swap, I wanted a nice new desk, not a broken one. Today should've been the day a replacement top arrived and the broken top was collected. Instead today is the day the broken top wasn't collected, and a replacement desk top in a smaller size arrived. It's hard to get hold of staff, when you do get an answer they don't actually get the problem resolved. It might look like a good idea but stay away from Furna."
"Really disappointed. Ordered a 1m wide electric desk, which are really hard to find so initially pleased. Delivery was late and then TNT said they never received the parcel at all from Furna's end. Followed up multiple times (many unanswered, such as live chat) and eventually assured a replacement would be with me by the Friday. Come Friday not notification email and at so I email yet again. My reply is a cancellation and refund email as they tell me the product is out of stock following Black Friday and not likely to be in stock until next February! Real waste of time, which is a shame as the product itself looks good."
"Such great products but let down by terrible customer service. I had the same trouble when I purchased the desks, so i know its not a one off. I tried to use the help desk but never got a reply or email and they don't list a telephone number to call. The product is great but don't be expecting any support."
"Desk arrived promptly in good condition. Product is great. Instructions a little unclear but support were very prompt to resolve any issues I had."
"I had problems with my delivery, what was supposed to be next day took 6 days to arrive."
"Whole process was very easy. Received my desk quickly and is of great quality."
"Really impressed by the sit stand convertor. Easy to set up, smooth to operate and very well engineered. Not too bulky, the base is small enough to fit into a corner table space. Highly recommended, really good value for money."
"Originally priced another desk online @ £1200.00 ex VAT. Bought this frame kit to convert an ikea oak desk into standing desk for £350.00 ex VAT. Piece of cake to build! Works beautifully and very robust. Great product!"
"I love it! It is very easy to assemble, manual provided online asa pdf is very easy to understand. All the parts and screws are well described. Quality and stability is very good! I would recommend it for sure!"
"Fast next day delivery. Desk was sensibly packaged and easy to assemble. The legs and top came as two separate deliveries, which hasn't been mentioned, but they arrived within 15minutes of one another. Would use again."
"Prompt delivery all was in order Tks"
"Great company, fast efficient response"
"Pleased with the company, delivery was super quick."
"Brilliant service will use again"
"Great desk, solid and it looks beautiful!"
"It was a pleasure dealing with the team at Furna. Quick and helpful response to a pre-purchase question, and a very easy buying process. Thanks!"
"Excellent customer service and product"
"Kept me up to date the whole way through out the process. From ordering to delivery. Even helped me when the couriers were having issues."
"Fantastic advice, fantastic service and delivery. Very kind and patient, which led me to purchase the correct Sit/stand desk for my needs, the Furna E2. Highly recommend and will definitely be the first choice to recommend friends and family as well as anyone who is in the look out for a sit/stand desk."
Furna is rated 4.60 based on 63 reviews