Furn On Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Furn On

Unit 17D, Consett United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Furn On?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Furn On in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a coffee table. I was called and said I’d like delivery the next day. It’s here and looks perfect in my new house."
"Probably one of the worst online purchases I have ewver made in years. Faulty / damanged product was received, returns was turned into a mess with terrible customer services over days. Puts me off using small businesses based on the issues created."
"Ordered our new living room furniture from furn on, lovely furniture, no problems and great quality"
"Wrong table delivered - nearly 3 weeks later nothing was done to resolve problem First of all, let me comment on some previous reviews - it seems that they always try to suggest "faster" option with one man delivery on a pallet. And of course, everybody falls into it after waiting for god knows how long for their delivery. Usual phone call with information "we can get this to you after tomorrow but on a pallet, otherwise it will be next week". You end up then with pallet left on your doorstep and you need to carry all heavy furniture by yourself. But of course, they advertise free two man delivery. Anyway - to the point about my experience as delivery was not the worst one. Boxes were delivered and once I managed to get them by myself to the flat and opened them, I noticed that wrong coffee table was sent. I contacted them first day in the morning the following day to inform them about it and to request to start arranging collection - Person who I spoke told me that somebody would call me back with the time of collection by noon on that day. Nobody called me until late afternoon and when I called them again I was told that they sent me an email and before they do anything I need to send them pictures of the wrong table. That was the first shocker - even if they need pictures - nothing should stop arranging courier company - I think I know what I ordered and it doesn't require any verification (in fact everybody can return anything within 14 days anyway so what was this nonsense with pictures about ??). Anyway - I managed to send them pics and email with an explanation that I needed the wrong table to be collected by next day as I live in small flat and have no storage space for the boxes. They ignored that completely sending me to email back that tables will be exchanged next week and that they will confirm when exactly later on. Until Wednesday, following week nobody got in touch with me so I sent the email giving them final notice that if goods would not be collected by Friday - I would be disposing their goods and will be cancelling my contract with them. They did not bother to call me all day - so about 4 PM I called them to check if they received my email. Nicola told me that she literally was off the phone with courier company who will contact me in next 5-10 minutes to agree collection time. Of course, it was another lie as nobody contacted me. After a few heated phone calls they promised to collect table on Saturday - which for I had to arrange somebody to stay at home to wait for fro courier. Of course courier never appeared and following week they expected me to take another day off work to allow them to collect their boxes. They refused to refund my money until they collect their goods, yet for 3 weeks they did nothing to collect them. Bunch of rogue traders - I am now going via dispute claim back through my credit card issuer. Do yourself favour - and save yourself from stress. AVOID AT ANY COST - they don't give damn about customer service standards at all."
"I've been setting up my new house so have been dealing with loads of furniture companies - and what a pain they usually are. The only thing I can say about Furn-On is that although they are no better than those furniture companies in terms of organising delivery of your furniture, they are at least more respectful over the phone! I ordered a sideboard which should have been delivered within a week as per Furn-On's initial promise. The first problem was that on credit, they would not deliver to my new house, since my billing address and delivery address were different! On sorting that, luckily the sideboard was dispatched to the courier company in time as well, of which I got a confirmation e-mail. But then my pain started. The delivery company didn't give me a delivery slot, and kept telling me they'll only deliver once they have a full load to London, where I live. I waited for 10 days and eventually had to ask Furn-on to cancel my order, before they worked this out with the delivery company and delivered. During the entire process, the delivery company were a bunch of rogues - didn't respond politely to my calls, didn't tell me what was going on, and didn't schedule the delivery. Furn-On (especially Adele McAleer), however, was polite, responsive and took it upon herself to contact the delivery company each day and provide me with an update (Tony Proctor at Furn-On was not as pleasant though). Furn-On also offered me the option of overnight delivery through a pallet truck, but this would have been on a pallet packaging that I would have no way of disposing off, and this could not guarantee that the item (which was very heavy) would be delivered to my house, so I declined. Finally, they did deliver 3 weeks after my order by a one-man delivery, who asked me for my help in carrying the (very heavy) parcels into my living room. So yes, I did strain my arm in doing so and the sideboard had a few fixtures and screw holes missing, but I eventually got my sideboard."
Furn On is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews