FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL 5 star review on 6th October 2020
FURL 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Anne Savill
FURL 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Carol Moore
Beautiful sofa expertly installed.
Bed is fantastic and exactly what I designed; aesthetically wonderful, functionally perfect. The deliverymen were very friendly and prompt, putting the bed together in no time. Overall a smooth and enjoyable experience, would highly recommend!
The team were great from start to finish: good, clear advice in the showroom, with all options considered; quick response to questions and simple arrangement of delivery times and options; efficient, friendly and professional assembly on the day. Thank you and certainly I would recommend.
Incomparable shopping experience.

I had such a great experience shopping at Furl. I was shopping for my new flat and was buying from different companies but none could come close to the standard at Furl. Such an effortless shopping from placing an order to arranging a delivery to receiving the product.

Big shout out to the delivery team who has done an amazing job on the day. They were the most helpful, polite and caring team I have ever met.

Thank you Furl for this wonderful shopping experience in my extremely stressful move
What an amazing experience from our initial consultation at the showroom to the delivery and installation by the two friendly employees. The sofabed itself is so stylish and comfortable, and we look forward to future shopping with Furl!
Two helpful and pleasant men who delivered and set up the sofa bed and demonstrated how it operated. Removed all packaging. All very smooth.
Very good quality and exceptional service.
From beginning do delivery and fitting
just excellent.
Very professional fitters, I was amazed with how polite, professional, clean and courteous the 2 persons were!
I will definitely be buying from Furl again and will recommend that company to anybody that wants a quality bed.
Polite. Well mannered and efficient
The delivery team was prompt and they were polite friendly and exceptionally obliging. They were careful to hand over and communicate clearly and succinctly. The bed was assembled tidily and swiftly. The room was left tidy and everything n order.

Very pleased and grateful for the excellent service and the new bed.
//////////
Sofa looks great and the matress is very comfy. The seats of the sofa are quite firm, but I assume that will soften a little in time. In short, an excellent, well made product. The delivery team were fantastic! On time, courteous, tidy and took great care not to damage walls / carpet etc when moving up our tricky narrow stairs. 10/10!
Did a great job - effective and efficient
Excellent products and great customer service keeping you informed at all stage. The delivery was both quick and efficient.

Would definitely recommend them for the quality of their products and their professionalism. In fact, I have already to all my friends!
very happy with the work done by the two delivery people
We're delighted with our new Furl sofa bed. The whole process, from choosing it (at the Swiss Cottage show room) to its delivery and installation was straight forward and well organised. Show room staff were pleasant and helpful and Thomas and Michael who delivered it and set it up were courteous, efficient and most delightful ambassadors for the company.
Mum & Dad said that the team were excellent. Efficient and professional as well as very friendly.
Answered all of the questions and setup the eMotion in under 30 minutes with a demo.
I would have given it 5 out of 5 if the delivery was within the time slot. It was supposed to be between 9 to 12 and it arrived at 1pm. It would also have been good if someone had called me when it was closer to the end of my time slot to let me know what was happening, instead of me calling. The delivery team were very curtious, neat, efficient and polite and did a great job. Overall very satisfied!
FURL 4 star review on 30th January 2020
Great bed (worth the money) and very professional helpful delivery team. Only slight niggle is we did have to chase regarding delivery a few times.
The sofa beds from Furl are amazing. The sofa is beautiful and the comfort of the bed is as good as a normal bed, unlike the usual sofabeds, the Furl beds have no bar across them to cause discomfort. The system for pulling the bed out is so simple and there is no need to move cushions. The delivery men who assembled it were efficient and polite. I highly recommend Furl sofa beds.
FURL 5 star review on 24th January 2020