FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Tell us how FURL made you happy

Over a month
"I recently bought a storage bed and mattress and I’m really impressed from the quality of the products. The storage bed is really functional and beautiful. To not forget the professionalism at the show room where I have been guided through the various solutions they could offer to better satisfy my needs, and the assembly service. I would definitely recommend."
"Love our new Furl sofa bed. Looks great, easy to use and our guests love it too!"
"We have an old property with a tight staircase. Having tried with a household name branded bed and failed we turned to Furl. Having selected the bed David agreed that we could have a trial run with the largest of the component parts. That done we found that the two part base wouldn’t go in so the base was made in three parts. All made in eight weeks and installed, the two delivery men who installed the bed were extremely helpful. And finally an excellent nights sleep on the latex mattress. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Furl or to buy from them again as they made a seemingly impossible problem solvable."
Hello Keith, thank you for your nice comments. We know fitting large furniture into homes with tight access can be an issue so we're very happy to remove that stress with a trial run - Our furniture is always delivered in sections and assembled in the room but just sometimes it's worth double checking, we’ve only ever been beaten once in 12 years!
"I'm very happy with my sofa bed. The mattress is so comfortable I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings! The sofa complements the other furnishings in my flat and I love the colour and texture of the fabric - it's exactly what I wanted."
"The sofabed is the most comfortable sofa I have ever owned. It’s a fantastic bed but it’s a great sofa too. The fabric was sourced and matched to my other furniture perfectly. I couldn’t be happier. Full marks Furl."
"I purchased a max storage bed back in jan 2016. Guys from furl came and did the installation on time and were very courteous. Once fully installed and after the installer had left I noticed that the bed came without a solid base instead having a canvas base. I also noticed that one black plastic slat insert was squashed in. I contacted furl and was told that the max bed came without a solid base and that they could arrange solid boards to be fitted at a cost of £95. Jessica from furl also told me that when they come to install the solid base the installers would look at replacing the slat insert she also asked me to send pictures of the problem which I did. To make it clear the bed coming without a solid base was not something furl did wrong I selected the wrong style of bed and was happy with the resolution at the time. The base was installed a few weeks after placing the order. The installers checked the plastic insert for the slat and said it was fine and didn’t really cause any problems so they left it. Further down the line I noticed that the particular slat in question was resting further down from the others and made a noise when someone sat on the bed. Contacted David Norman who sent replacement insert for me to install myself. I also emailed David about the quality of the bed base which has chips on the edges and one board has chipped from the centre where both boards meet in the middle. He replied that replacement boards would cost £195. I wasn’t happy with his reply firstly the price for replacing the boards had gone up over 100% in 2 years and secondly I did not expect the boards to have this issue in less than 2 years. I emailed him asking why the replacement cost for the boards was so much more, he never replied. I then called furl and then he decided to reply to my email which quite frankly was not only disappointing but quite astonishing. He said that the boards only had cosmetic damage to them and that they were fully functional. I don’t think that David Norman really gets his customer base and his comments were taken as an insult. If I wanted a functioning bed I would have bought one from IKEA for a 10th of the cost paid to furl. Call me OCD but I am very house proud and look after my belongings. Having issues with the bed base is not only annoying but to me needs to be rectified otherwise I would always know that the bed has an issue and I can’t rest till its sorted. I can’t believe his response and as the saying goes you only find out the good from the bad when things go wrong. Furl customer service basically this, you sort the problem out yourself or pay us more money and we will do it for you. If I owned the company myself I would not be happy that my customer had experienced a problem with their bed in such a short time after paying for a luxury service. Do the honourable thing and replace my base boards at your cost please."
Dear Asif, thank you for taking the time to add your comments here. I am sorry we were unable to find a FOC solution for you. Physical damage to your bed is not covered by our 5-year warranty. As we discussed we can replace the internal boards on your bed, but they have to be paid for. Our offer to replace them at cost still stands please come and collect them when you are ready.
"I have recently bought from Furl: 1 sofa bed; 1 space saving desk (Flatmate); 1 folding chair; 1 bedside table. I am delighted by all these purchases (especially as I live in a small apartment and these are designed to fit neatly) - and also by the quality of customer service provided. I much prefer to deal with Furl than traipse through giant windowless retail outlets."
"The sofa bed is amazing. Comfortable, great looking, durable and space saving. Thank you"
"Product excellent. There was a considerable delay in delivery despite paying for express delivery, you failed to contact me to update me on the circumstances of the delay. I had to contact your office on a number of occasions before anyone returned my call. You need to set up a system to keep your customers updated."
Dear Mr. Sowden, We are very sorry for the delay in getting your sofa bed to you. You are right, we should have communicated the situation better, please accept our apologies​ once again.
"We wanted a sofa that looked stylish (and didn't look like a sofa bed!) but we didn't want to compromise on the comfort of the bed and it needed to fit in a relatively small room. I was beginning to think this was an impossible task - and then we discovered Furl! Our Milano sofabed looks good and provides our guests with a great nights sleep on a comfortable king size mattress. An excellent quality product and customer service to match."
"I recently had my 4th Furl bed delivered. As with the last 3 - it is absolutely terrific and a great service goes along with a great design. I would recommend Furl to anyone looking for storage bed"
"This company was absolutely brilliant! Great range and choice. We easily found what we wanted. Incredibly relaxed approach to us during the process. Delivery was perfect. Well done FURL!"
Hi Lawrence, thank you so much for taking the time to add your comments here for others to see. Enjoy your sofa bed!
"Furl provided excellent service from beginning to end - I have a small spare room and really wanted to make the most of the space, as well as having a really good bed for when we have guests. I spent a long time browsing and Furl provided everything I needed. I was very nervous about it fitting in the room as there was literally not even a cm to spare, however I sent pictures and measurements and the delivery team fitted it smoothly. The mattress is really comfortable, and am very pleased with the decision to go with Furl - although the sofa bed wasn't cheap it was exactly what I needed."
So happy you believed me! Our sofa beds are very very compact when you need them to be, it looks great in your room too. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments online here.
"Love the bed. Material is lovely. Well built. One little problem - we have a side opening storage bed and the mattress would not lift up if the headboard was fixed in place (something for the designers to think about!); however the men who built it gave us heavy duty clips to mount it on the wall - problem solved for us."
"We ordered a Revo table from Furl in November and it arrived just in time for Christmas. David at Furl was able to advise on finishes for the table that might work with our living room, and it fits in perfectly. Great service and delivery."
"I went to the showroom to check on the quality of the sofa beds as they are not cheap, but I was impressed when I saw the sofa beds and by David's explanation of the workings and his complete confidence in his product. They looked strong and long lasting and would fit my need of having a sofa bed that would be used every day and after deciding on the colour of the leather I wanted, I ordered my sofa bed. I also had the parts added to make it easier to move about as it's a very solid heavy bed settee. It was delivered around the time David said it would and Paul and his assistant who delivered the sofa bed were incredibly professional and very friendly and were careful when they were working and they even wore shoe protectors while in my house. Paul even offered to take my old settee downstairs for me which I had to decline - but how nice was that? It's obviously still early days but so far the bed is surprisingly comfortable and as a settee it looks brilliant and is comfortable too. There is only one suggestion I would make and that is that the metal sides when being used as a bed need some kind of padding on so they're comfortable to sit on."
"I'm so impressed and happy with my recent purchase. I went with the Air bed in a silver-grey velvet, and it looks amazing - especially with the Mondrian headboard. The storage space is far more than you would expect, and the mechanism is very secure and easy to operate. David was very helpful when I visited the showroom. He had so many material samples to choose from - more than the ones listed on the website. And as a real bonus nowadays, the gentlemen who delivered it and put it together were lovely and respectful."
"Can not praise this company enough! Approximately 9 years ago (I think they were probably just starting out) I went to their workshop near Nottingham. I was shown how the beds were made, all of the options a available and given fabric samples to take home. We ordered a king size Ottoman bed. At the time I was impressed with the service from ordering to delivery. Fast forward 9 years, we still have the bed, it’s still amazing but we do have one broken bed slat. Today I contacted them and they are popping one in the post for me. Outstanding customer service! Thank you 😊"
"The sofa is great, I am in love! Both the sofa and the bed are really comfortable. The delivery team were great – very professional and friendly and got the bed put together really efficiently. They were very respectful of my home too."
"I am hugely impressed by the bed. Whilst expensive, it is superbly made, looks good, is a joy to ‘manage’ and my guests say they have slept extremely well and would never believe that they were sleeping in a sofa bed. I have only docked the star because they were not as communicative as they might have been in the early stages, knowing I had a deadline. David, who had been most helpful in the shop, emailed his apology for any delay saying he was 'never in the shop'. Perhaps he should spend more time there. Anyway a great product."
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 681 reviews