FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
I have recently bought a Duette sofa bed and it was delivered one week before! The delivery guys were polite and professional. The sofa bed is extremely functional and incredibly comfortable, it doesn't feel like a sofa bed but rather like a real bed! The storage in the arms is very practical too. I'd definitely recommend Furl if you are looking for a sofa bed, as they are among the best available in the UK.
Wonderful sofa and wonderful bed! Furl sofa beds are the best on the market and guests regularly comment they had a great nights sleep. I have even taken to having the occasional nights sleep on it and I love it! Couldn’t recommend it more. A purchase you won’t regret.
A major mistake was made in the organization of the delivery. First i was told 12 to 4 in the afternoon , then 9 until 12 i the morning, and neither message got to the drivers so my sofabed was not on the van. Then when the first message finally arrived, Paul arranged for it to come in the late afternoon, but the drivers brought the wrong mattress and had to go back for the right one. The drivers were fantastic, but the previous organization not.
Dear Anne, I'm sorry for the confusion about the delivery slot, but I'm happy we got your sofa bed to you as planned that same afternoon and one week earlier than your estimated delivery date! Your sofa bed looked amazing in the fabric you chose, I'm sure your guests will love it.
Excellent sales and fitting service and excellent product. 5 stars
A simple process from beginning to end provided by really nice people. The delivery was on time, friendly and efficient.
Very happy with the sofabed but am awaiting arrival and fitting of moving system as the one brought was the wrong one for a large sofa. Talked to your custmer service who reassured me it was a 2 minute job to fit and would be with me soon.(I have a bad back so this is essential to me) Driver/constructors were polite and friendly .
Thomas and his colleague (sorry did not catch his name) delivered a first-class service. The team at Furl have done everything humanly possible to deliver my sofa bed, when circumstances beyond their control, delayed things. Well done
We are extremely pleased with our Duette leather sofa bed; it's well made and exactly what we needed. The guys who delivered it were polite, and very efficient, as was the guy who took our order. However, having paid extra for delivery (200 miles from our main home) and assembly on 6 Dec, it was changed to 23 Nov to suit the company, with the only other option being mid January. This may have suited the company's logistics, but it inconvenienced us considerably. That said, we remain very satisfied with the product - although we have yet to use the sofa bed.
All very easy, efficeint and a great product. Love it! Thank you
Got an excellent service from Furl, the delivery drivers were very courteous and mad delight work of fitting our new storage bed together which we are very pleased with. many Thanks again
The bed is well designed and easy to use. The materials are well chosen as well.
Extremely professional from point of order to smooth installation and delivery
An outstanding product (Sofa Bed) furthermore the delivery and installation by the logistics team was flawless. Unforeseen complications that arose during the ‘build’ process were handled well . sympathetic customer service and personal involvement by the Owner reinforced my confidence in Furl. Great product and service!
I had previously bought a storage bed and extending console, which I mainly use as a desk, from furl and was happy with them, so decided to get a sofabed as well. It arrived today. Although delivery took somewhat longer than anticipated, I am very happy with the sofa. The delivery men were very pleasant and assembled the sofa very quickly, showed me how the mechanisms worked and were out of my flat in less than an hour. Also, previously with my storage bed, they made me a mixture of two designs so I could have exactly what I wanted.
I had previously bought a storage bed and extending console/dining table, which I mostly use as a desk
Great product, with acres of storage space. Delivered and installed quickly neatly and very politely. Top marks all round, thank you!
The sofa is amazing! It’s so comfortable as a sofa and a bed. I live in a top floor flat that is challenging to get furniture into and getting this sofa in was not a problem at all. The delivery team were great too. Super professional and friendly. Can’t say enough positive things. I highly recommended Furl.
The installer was outstanding and the driver was just as good!
Courteous, called before hand to let me know they were arriving, polite, friendl, careful with the house. Very pleased.
Extremely polite and helpful delivery staff. Very happy with finished product.
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 740 reviews