FURL Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend FURL

david@furl.co.uk

Propellor Park400 North Circular Road

Tell us how FURL made you happy

Over a month
"We are very happy with the new purchase of a sofa bed from Furl. Although it is premium in price, the quality of the mattress and unique design of it being able to unfold and fold away without the removal of cushions makes it worth it. The delivery men were courteous, communicative and helpful in demonstrating how it worked after they constructed it."
"Product excellent, delivery excellent. Only slight downside was shouldn’t have expected delivery by the date they give you - it was two weeks late. Probably shouldn’t have expected it but if a specific date given we expected it to be real. Would suggest Furl give the headline delivery date as clearly ONLY an approximate date in the headline (presumably somewhere in the small print there was a caveat but we missed it). We had a big family week end and ordered on basis it would have been there by then. Had to make alternative sleeping arrangements to accommodate a couple and new baby as a result. Overall though would recommend them and will consider buying again from them if the need arises."
Hello Simon, Thank you for your feedback - the estimated dated is shown at the time of order and on your confirmation email, We'll look into how we can make it clearer. Regardless, we did miss it by more days than we would have liked and we're really sorry about that. I'm glad you are impressed by the product and our delivery service. Enjoy your sofa bed.
"Top quality product, excellent customer service and great comminication throughout. Thanks!"
"Top quality product"
"MY 2ND Furl bed purchase. Excellent products. Excellent service. Highly recommend!"
"I've been very satisfied with the service from Furl. The lady in the showroom was helpful and welcoming. She demonstrated the sofa beds and answered all my questions. Clearly, she knew about the products. At no point was I pressured to make a decision, which makes a refreshing change from the usual high pressure sales pitch. As a result, I now have a superbly made sofa bed with an excellent quality fabric and Furl has a delighted customer."
"Excellent service from Furl and many thanks to installation team David and Tim"
"Fantastic product and first class service - beautiful sofa with amazing space-efficient mechanism, stylish and comfortable. Furl were brilliant to deal with throughout, our order came on time and we are delighted with it. Highly recommended."
"I was ever so pleased with the sofabed and also the professional people Couldn’t ask for better Paul has been great! Many thanks once again and I would recommend you to everyone."
"Great products and delivery & setup of the bed (the delivery team were exceptional - very polite and efficient). The only criticism I have is that the communication from date of order to date of delivery could be improved. Once we had placed our order, we didn’t hear from Furl unless we chased them. This shouldn’t be the case and needs to be improved!"
Hi Puja,

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments here, I'm delighted you love your bed. I'm really sorry about the communications issues, it’s an area we are working on with new systems and procedures to avoid this. We’re working hard to improve all areas of our service, so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.
"There is no doubt that the product is excellent, but the lack of information on the order delay (I had to chase up for it) was very disappointing, that’s why I have given them good only. They are let down by the lack of upfront details regarding the order production. On the plus side the delivery team were excellent (Tim & Andre), especially as the access to the building had changed again that morning, but it was pitiful to see their small porter parcel trolley to cope with a 5ft 3 bed and mattress. I hope under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations that they are given a replacement trolley that suits the purpose."
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments here, I'm delighted you love your storage bed, it was a little challenging making your bespoke size so I'm sorry for the slight delay. We should have communicated better and we are working really hard to improve this.
"We have now had our FURL storage bed for over two years. I have to say it was one of the best purchases we made in recent years. The bed itself is a great sturdy construction, and the storage space is massive. It literally solved the storage space issue we had overnight. We went for the deep storage, and I am happy we went for that option. It holds bulky items such as my saxophone case and a travel trolley comfortably as well as other bits and pieces. Thank you so much!"
"I ordered few storage beds with them , beautiful beds and amazing quality . I am working in furniture industry from last 15 years , it’s so far the best quality I have seen . Great value for money and as they are made locally so quick delivery . Very professional approach so will be coming back for more ."
"This is my third purchase from Furl. High quality products which last the test of time and excellent service. Here's a picture of my new bed!"
"The two guys who delivered my sofa bed were polite, informative and did a great job. Thank you so much. I think the sofa looks very good in the room. My three month hunt to find one, that comes in pieces to be assembled in situ has been a success."
"The order process with Furl was easy, go thru options and choose your sofa bed, pay for it and wait for your bespoke unit to be made. They called me a week before due date to arrange delivery. My sofa bed was delivered and built in situ, by a man named DAVE, he was professional and very polite. A real nice bloke (who obviously loved his job). he took all the packing away and made sure we were happy with our purchase and its position, he then demonstrated it to us. That's all I can say. Thanks. Lewis"
"I was kept informed of progress all through the build of my sofa bed, right up to the fitter (DAVE) calling me when he was close. The cost was acceptable because I wanted a strong mechanism, The delivery and installation, by DAVE, was carried out quickly and he then took away all of the wrapping material. The sofa is very comfortable, and the bed looks great, folds out easily and I am looking forward to using it. Many thanks."
"We chose a FURL sofa-bed although we are too far away to have seen, sat on or laid down on one. The pre-sales Q&A online chat facility and the NEXT DAY fabric samples filled us with confidence. The product was delivered today (300 miles each way) by two friendly and knowledgeable FURL employees who lifted in, assembled and demonstrated the sofa-bed in our house. A great experience from start to finish. And a great sofa, and bed! Well done FURL. Our friends and family will also benefit from our fantastic sofa-bed."
"I just wanted to email and say, thank you for the delivery and please feedback to the chaps who delivered that we where very happy with them, they where very polite and very professional. We have once again had a great experience with the interaction with furl employees."
"From the moment we contacted Furl the service was excellent and of course the product as well. our sofa bed was also delivered and assembled very professionally. Its amazing how comfortable it is. As I keep telling everyone if you buy a sofa bed you need to buy a good one !!. Peter Inston Architect"
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 681 reviews