FURL Reviews

Read FURL Reviews

david@furl.co.uk

71 - 73 Fairfax Road
Swiss Cottage

Tell us how FURL made you happy
FURL Reviews | 8th June 2019
Aikaterini Koutoulaki
FURL 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Carol Moore
More Photos & Videos
The pandemic has made everything extremely difficult but everything went smoothly.
The delivery guys were the nicest and they help the sofabed in now time.
furl is a premium brand and the way they managed my purchase confirmed their status. Thanks!
Good product, knowledgable staff, attentive service, clear communication and delivery day trouble free. Customer service from a bygone age!
Excellent sofa great materials and looks beautiful. Very nice and professional people as well both in the shop and delivery guys. All in all a very good experience. Thanks!
Excellent product and five star delivery service and installation
Well done Furl- brilliant service. brilliant sofa bed. delivered on time and giving me a great nights sleep.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 10/10.
A great range of sofa beds I found one that is high and firm, yet very comfy to really suit my needs m, as it is difficult for me to get up from low seating. The choice of sizes and arm width meant that the sofa bed is perfect for the space. I love the fact that it pulls open and all the cushioned seating remains integrated so when out it is very space saving and easy to put away.
FURL 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Fantastic service. The guys who did the install knew their stuff, called me ahead to let me know when they would arrive, turned up when they said they would, put the bed together, discussed options with me, didn't make a mess. What more do you need. A great bed, supremely comfortable and now all my stuff is stored neatly away but easily accessible. I love it when a product just does what it says it does and looks great in the process. Thanks to the Furl team. From buying to install a very pleasurable experience. Sean
The experience with Furl has been excellent from first entering the shop all the way through to delivery. I found the showroom experience to be a real WOW facture and was amazed how much they have thought about storage and practicality. It's worth just visiting to be amazed by their clever solutions.

Yes, the items are more expensive than you could get from your standard high street furniture shop but the quality and features you get with Furl furniture I found to be far superior to anything I've seen elsewhere. I took deliver of my bed yesterday and am a very happy customer indeed. Thank you Furl.
Great product and staff. Delivery and installation team members were brilliant and very helpful and professional. great experience - highly recommended.
They have great designs and the team have been super helpful and customer service oriented.
Superb, quality, quality product, great team; knowledgable and passionate
Friendly polite and hard working guys. A pleasure to have in my home and they did an excellent job.
not installed due to covid, but quite good quality
We were pleased that Furl were still operating and able to finish and deliver our sofa bed despite Covid-19. The delivery guys were very helpful in getting the items where we wanted them so that we could carry out the self-assembly. The sofa is very comfortable and although we won't be having guests for a while, it's great to have the easy to use bed.
We already have two Furl storage beds and have just purchased our third one. The service at Furl is outstanding. We had a new headboard on one of our old beds. They matched the fabric from the old one, delivered it and checked over both of our beds to make sure they were both structurally sound.
The beds look great and the storage space is brilliant. We purchased the Memory Flex 750 mattress. It is SO comfortable! We highly recommend Furl. Quality products and excellent service.
Beautiful sofa expertly installed.
Bed is fantastic and exactly what I designed; aesthetically wonderful, functionally perfect. The deliverymen were very friendly and prompt, putting the bed together in no time. Overall a smooth and enjoyable experience, would highly recommend!
The team were great from start to finish: good, clear advice in the showroom, with all options considered; quick response to questions and simple arrangement of delivery times and options; efficient, friendly and professional assembly on the day. Thank you and certainly I would recommend.
Incomparable shopping experience.

I had such a great experience shopping at Furl. I was shopping for my new flat and was buying from different companies but none could come close to the standard at Furl. Such an effortless shopping from placing an order to arranging a delivery to receiving the product.

Big shout out to the delivery team who has done an amazing job on the day. They were the most helpful, polite and caring team I have ever met.

Thank you Furl for this wonderful shopping experience in my extremely stressful move
FURL is rated 4.89 based on 786 reviews