Furdeco Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Furdeco
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Furdeco made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Delivery instructions stated in bold. DO NOT DELIVER UNTIL AFTER 10AM. so they arrive at 8:30 as I'm rushing out the door to get my child to school. I pointed out the instructions with the time on. Delivery driver got angry pointed in my face and said I am rude, he got back in his van and slammed his door. He told me it's my problem and I need to rearrange another delivery. I said to him 'your here now, you may as well do it if it's quick' I was already late. He made me sign a form to say they are not liable for any damages to my property. I assumed this was standard procedure and feeling intimidated I signed. They proceeded to lift my delivery into my property rather aggressively turning the box on all sides and scuffing it along my walls causing damage. They have scuffed my furniture also. I think this was purposely done, after all I signed a form to state they won't be liable. When opening the box my item was smashed to bits, glass all over the carpet which my dog has now run through. No apology for damage caused or for coming at the wrong time. I have photos and video evidence of all. Very aggressive men, made to feel threatened in my own home. I have considered making this a police matter."
Are you Furdeco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This experience was a nightmare. They had my delivery for 3 weeks before it was finally delivered at 7.15 am with only 2 days notice, on a take or leave it basis. I'd had numerous telephone conversations with various people, all of whom were very polite, but nothing ever got me my delivery. Eventually I was able to speak to a manager who was able to progress my delivery. I was also waiting for another delivery, from a different supplier, which they delivered at the same time and I had been waiting for this for nearly a month. I will never, in the future, use a supplier who uses Furdeco."
"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY This has to be the worst delivery company I have EVER come across. The original delivery was booked on 27th November, I then didn't hear anything from this company until 16th December. I had to contact them and ask what the status of the delivery was. A piece of furniture was then delivery on 21st December which was something I had not ordered, they delivered the wrong piece of furniture. I then had to wait until 2nd Janurary to speak to a manager. 44 calls and 15 emails later I was re-emburst for my piece of furniture. They stated I could not receive any compensation. I have now received a phone bill for £85.00 for all the calls I made. Furdeco only started to respond to my emails and calls as I stated I would report it to the police (theft of an item). I firmly believe if I hadn't called so many times and been so persistent I would not have received any money back."
"The Sofa Company used Furdeco to deliver my two sofas and one chair. I received a call from the delivery men 15 minutes before they were due to arrive because they couldn't find me and also asked whether it was a 'level' delivery. I told them I was on the 3rd floor and they told me they therefore couldn't deliver. Some 20 minutes later they phoned again and said they were going to look at the stairs. When they did they VERY reluctantly said they would make the delivery. They then handled the boxes without care and were extremely hostile, bordering on aggressive. When I asked whether I could help they completely ignored me. They then threw the sofas and chair together and then left without saying anything to me. This was a truly horrendous experience and an upsetting one. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from the Sofa Company again and most certainly will never use Furdeco and I strongly advise you do not either."
"received my new sofas yesterday furdeco delivered them AJ and Harpreet was very helpful, delivery was on time and I was kept informed by customer services, sofas was deliveredinto my lounge unpacked and packing removed overall really good experience."
"They have damaged two Debenhams sofas on two separate by unpacking them using knives. Unsafe and dangerous I have now tweeted and written to the guardian on this company. Do not use them. Six months after purchasing these two sofas I am left with only a slashed damaged item and no apology from Furdeco"
"Had furniture delivered just before Christmas, could not fault the service and courteous approach by the delivery men. Over the moon with the overall experience."
"Excellent service from the start, great communication from customer service and delivery crew, delivery arrived on the date agreed and within 5 mins of the time, crew delivered my filing cabinets to the second floor of my home, place them in the room I wanted, unpacked them and remove the packaging from my house, brilliant service would recommend them to anyone."
"Very disappointing service. Rude and uninterested. Started shouting on the phone in my house. Aggressive and unhelpful approach. Would not recommend."
"ZERO STARS!! This isn't a service, it is a joke. No customer service at all. Impossible to speak to anyone on the helpline. My order was cancelled and no one informed me. My original order was from Taps UK and they should reconsider their choice of courier company because it gives them a bad name too. APPALLING. DO NOT USE FURDECO!!!!"
"was kept well informed of my order and delivery times. deepak and sukhi phoned on the day to say when they would arrive.sofa assembled .and put in place.could not have been more helpful. very polite and friendly."
"Absolutley appalling company to deal with! Took over a week for them to confirm a delivery time and date despite 2 or 3 calls to their "help line". On the day of delivery they phoned to say they would be arrivinng 2.5 hrs earlier than arranged which meant frantic phone calls to family for someone to be in. When the item arrived it was BROKEN. The team did not seem too concerned and even asked "SO DO YOU STILL WANT IT THEN?". Called "help line" and again they seemed less than concerned and were not over appologetic. Its now nearly a week since my online retailer replaced the order for delivery by Furdeco and still not heard a word from them! ABSOLUTE DISGRACE."
"Johnny and Arvinder delivered my bed today, gave me a call 20 mins before they arrived and then were courteous, polite and friendly. Despite two sets of stairs, they took the heavy flat packs to the top of the house without complaint and with a ready smile. Great guys, thanks Furdeco. Customer Service by phone was good, I managed to speak to a human and wasn't caught in an endless holding loop. Despite me being stroppy over matters outside their control (vendor issue, not Furdeco), customer service advisor tried very hard to placate me and was able to find a solution - well done all round."
"Very happy with my bedroom furniture delivered today and installed by Team_2_Lucky who were on time very polite and efficient. Once the furniture was installed they checked the furniture with me and cleared all the packaging leaving my bedroom tidy. Once again a big thank you to Team_2_Lucky"
"Ordered chest of drawers and bed from Debenhams. Two men delivered the packages to the bedroom fully boxed. I was asked to count the number of packages and was at no point given the opportunity for them to remove the packaging although their log stating says different. Unfortunately, on removing the packaging that evening we were extremely disappointed to find the drawers were badly damaged. Very poor service from Furdeco and Debenhams as we are now left with a damaged chest of drawers. I certainly will not purchase any items from Debenhams again that would be delivered via Furdeco."
"Was really worried when told Furdeco would be delivering my furniture when I saw the reviews below. My experience was, however, superb. Delivery team (LUCKY2) charming , professional and efficient. Very carefully manoeuvred my chest of drawers up a very tricky flight of stairs. Unpacked it, took away all the packing and asked me to check the item thoroughly before they left."
"Staff very rude and abusive. Even started to agressive in my own property. I had to threaten to call the police at one point and I started to record them on my phone as I feared for my safety. Phoned them and they said they couldnt care less and I should delete the footage as they are not interested. I will be uploading to social media later as I am appalled. I hope they go bust."
"The couriers were rude and careless. They damaged my property as a result of rushing and tried to deny they had caused the damage. Avoid"
"I was given a days notice for when the delivery would be. The time slot was the only 3 hours of the day I could not do as I work during the morning. I rang up to see if this could at all be changed or at least delayed to the later part of the delivery sort and was basically told an outright no. It was take the slot or be delayed 5 days and seeing as we had been living without a sofa for 4 weeks it wasn’t really an option. The women on the phone was very unhelpful, unapologetic nor understanding and suggested I leave it with a neighbor.. it was a sofa delivery. This delivery service does not provide any options for those who work which it should for £35 delivery charge. Very unhappy with this service."
"Very poor customer service, didn't understand simple time formats. Late and sloppy delivery to top it off. Avoid"
Furdeco is rated 2.38 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access