Furdeco Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Furdeco
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Furdeco made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"was kept well informed of my order and delivery times. deepak and sukhi phoned on the day to say when they would arrive.sofa assembled .and put in place.could not have been more helpful. very polite and friendly."
Are you Furdeco? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Furdeco receives. Reply Free
"Absolutley appalling company to deal with! Took over a week for them to confirm a delivery time and date despite 2 or 3 calls to their "help line". On the day of delivery they phoned to say they would be arrivinng 2.5 hrs earlier than arranged which meant frantic phone calls to family for someone to be in. When the item arrived it was BROKEN. The team did not seem too concerned and even asked "SO DO YOU STILL WANT IT THEN?". Called "help line" and again they seemed less than concerned and were not over appologetic. Its now nearly a week since my online retailer replaced the order for delivery by Furdeco and still not heard a word from them! ABSOLUTE DISGRACE."
"Johnny and Arvinder delivered my bed today, gave me a call 20 mins before they arrived and then were courteous, polite and friendly. Despite two sets of stairs, they took the heavy flat packs to the top of the house without complaint and with a ready smile. Great guys, thanks Furdeco. Customer Service by phone was good, I managed to speak to a human and wasn't caught in an endless holding loop. Despite me being stroppy over matters outside their control (vendor issue, not Furdeco), customer service advisor tried very hard to placate me and was able to find a solution - well done all round."
"Very happy with my bedroom furniture delivered today and installed by Team_2_Lucky who were on time very polite and efficient. Once the furniture was installed they checked the furniture with me and cleared all the packaging leaving my bedroom tidy. Once again a big thank you to Team_2_Lucky"
"Ordered chest of drawers and bed from Debenhams. Two men delivered the packages to the bedroom fully boxed. I was asked to count the number of packages and was at no point given the opportunity for them to remove the packaging although their log stating says different. Unfortunately, on removing the packaging that evening we were extremely disappointed to find the drawers were badly damaged. Very poor service from Furdeco and Debenhams as we are now left with a damaged chest of drawers. I certainly will not purchase any items from Debenhams again that would be delivered via Furdeco."
"Was really worried when told Furdeco would be delivering my furniture when I saw the reviews below. My experience was, however, superb. Delivery team (LUCKY2) charming , professional and efficient. Very carefully manoeuvred my chest of drawers up a very tricky flight of stairs. Unpacked it, took away all the packing and asked me to check the item thoroughly before they left."
"Staff very rude and abusive. Even started to agressive in my own property. I had to threaten to call the police at one point and I started to record them on my phone as I feared for my safety. Phoned them and they said they couldnt care less and I should delete the footage as they are not interested. I will be uploading to social media later as I am appalled. I hope they go bust."
"The couriers were rude and careless. They damaged my property as a result of rushing and tried to deny they had caused the damage. Avoid"
"I was given a days notice for when the delivery would be. The time slot was the only 3 hours of the day I could not do as I work during the morning. I rang up to see if this could at all be changed or at least delayed to the later part of the delivery sort and was basically told an outright no. It was take the slot or be delayed 5 days and seeing as we had been living without a sofa for 4 weeks it wasn’t really an option. The women on the phone was very unhelpful, unapologetic nor understanding and suggested I leave it with a neighbor.. it was a sofa delivery. This delivery service does not provide any options for those who work which it should for £35 delivery charge. Very unhappy with this service."
"Very poor customer service, didn't understand simple time formats. Late and sloppy delivery to top it off. Avoid"
"Terrible, avoid at all costs. They have fabricated a log stating the got hold of me and the rejected a delivery date. They said they'd spoken to my suppler and that the supplier had no contacted details for me, despite it being an online order via Amazon. When I call them to ask about a delivery date for my item which is already 4 days late, they said that they weren't covering my area for a while and that someone would call as some point to discuss a possible delivery date. Te woman was rude and did not care that my delivery was late and that I just had to accept that I'll get my package when they get a chance to drop it off. My advice, USE DPD or one of the other proper companies."
"Excellent service from team KB on 20/6/18, would highly recommend."
"I ordered a Lincoln Bonded Leather Two + Three Seater Manual Recliner Sofa Suite from Ideal World which was delivered by Furdeco. The delivery was arranged for the 10th October. The delivery men brought it fully boxed into the house damaging paintwork in my newly decorated hall and stairs. My hall gives ample room for a suite to be installed into my living room as when I moved into my property Pickfords Removals brought my current suite, which was a far larger suite than the one in question and they had no problems whatsoever installing it into my living room. Normally furniture arrives in bubble and plastic wrapping and not boxed. I was told that if the suite was unwrapped and it was found to be damaged I would be liable which I found unbelievable and astounding. The decision was made to return the suite leaving me with damaged paintwork and no suite. After several attempts of contacting the company via e-mails I had no response so telephoned them but immediately the phone was put down on me. I am submitting feedback to ensure that other people do not get the treatment that I have."
Furdeco is rated 2.50 based on 14 reviews