Furdeco Reviews

37% of reviewers recommend Furdeco
5PM
5PM
Click Here

Tell us how Furdeco made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"My Order of a Kitchen Sink was through Taps Uk and delivered via Furdeco. I was instructed to inspect the Goods for any damage before signing acceptance which my Husband and I attempted to do but the two Delivery Men gave us the distinct impression that they were in a hurry to get away so we felt rushed to carry out the inspection but other than this the delivery was on time and contact was maintained throughout ."
Are you Furdeco? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"furdeco called me to say they would arrive in 40 minutes and were right on time. Sinngh Jatinder and Singh Navjot were the delivery men and were great in delivery my pooltable which was VERY heavy. Thank you boys"
"Excellent service from furdeco delivery drivers both times were very polite,and helpful"
"Furdeco gave a delivery slot of 7-10 in the morning. I missed their call and when I rang back they didn't answer. No delivery."
"I shall never use this company again. After proposing one date that was not acceptable to me, they offered to deliver an item of furniture from the Museums Selection catalogue on a specified date and time (late morning) which I accepted thereby making a verbal contract. I reorganised my week around this agreement only to be contacted within 24hrs of the agreed time and date and was told they could not deliver as promised. They offered a four hour window later in the same day starting at 1pm. but this clashed with my other commitments and was not acceptable. In an effort to compromise I asked, directly and via the Museums catalogue, if they could deliver as near as possible to 1pm. but they would only offer to re-schedule the following week with no guarantee that this might again be cancelled at their convenience. I made them aware of my serious medical conditions and my need to be available for treatment which I had hoped might bring some understanding but the company was extremely inflexible and not at all understanding or customer focused. The vendor was also ineffective in taking up our case with the courier. I am very unhappy that the contract was broken at short notice and I have no confidence in any future promises regarding deliveries so I have reluctantly cancelled the order."
"After receiving three text confirming when I could expect my goods and after waiting in for a full Sunday, they didn't show up .... No phone call, no text, no email and their office aren't open on at the weekend so nobody to speak to... absolutely useless !!! I would never use them and never recommend this company."
"Delivery instructions stated in bold. DO NOT DELIVER UNTIL AFTER 10AM. so they arrive at 8:30 as I'm rushing out the door to get my child to school. I pointed out the instructions with the time on. Delivery driver got angry pointed in my face and said I am rude, he got back in his van and slammed his door. He told me it's my problem and I need to rearrange another delivery. I said to him 'your here now, you may as well do it if it's quick' I was already late. He made me sign a form to say they are not liable for any damages to my property. I assumed this was standard procedure and feeling intimidated I signed. They proceeded to lift my delivery into my property rather aggressively turning the box on all sides and scuffing it along my walls causing damage. They have scuffed my furniture also. I think this was purposely done, after all I signed a form to state they won't be liable. When opening the box my item was smashed to bits, glass all over the carpet which my dog has now run through. No apology for damage caused or for coming at the wrong time. I have photos and video evidence of all. Very aggressive men, made to feel threatened in my own home. I have considered making this a police matter."
"This experience was a nightmare. They had my delivery for 3 weeks before it was finally delivered at 7.15 am with only 2 days notice, on a take or leave it basis. I'd had numerous telephone conversations with various people, all of whom were very polite, but nothing ever got me my delivery. Eventually I was able to speak to a manager who was able to progress my delivery. I was also waiting for another delivery, from a different supplier, which they delivered at the same time and I had been waiting for this for nearly a month. I will never, in the future, use a supplier who uses Furdeco."
"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY This has to be the worst delivery company I have EVER come across. The original delivery was booked on 27th November, I then didn't hear anything from this company until 16th December. I had to contact them and ask what the status of the delivery was. A piece of furniture was then delivery on 21st December which was something I had not ordered, they delivered the wrong piece of furniture. I then had to wait until 2nd Janurary to speak to a manager. 44 calls and 15 emails later I was re-emburst for my piece of furniture. They stated I could not receive any compensation. I have now received a phone bill for £85.00 for all the calls I made. Furdeco only started to respond to my emails and calls as I stated I would report it to the police (theft of an item). I firmly believe if I hadn't called so many times and been so persistent I would not have received any money back."
"The Sofa Company used Furdeco to deliver my two sofas and one chair. I received a call from the delivery men 15 minutes before they were due to arrive because they couldn't find me and also asked whether it was a 'level' delivery. I told them I was on the 3rd floor and they told me they therefore couldn't deliver. Some 20 minutes later they phoned again and said they were going to look at the stairs. When they did they VERY reluctantly said they would make the delivery. They then handled the boxes without care and were extremely hostile, bordering on aggressive. When I asked whether I could help they completely ignored me. They then threw the sofas and chair together and then left without saying anything to me. This was a truly horrendous experience and an upsetting one. Needless to say, I won't be ordering from the Sofa Company again and most certainly will never use Furdeco and I strongly advise you do not either."
"received my new sofas yesterday furdeco delivered them AJ and Harpreet was very helpful, delivery was on time and I was kept informed by customer services, sofas was deliveredinto my lounge unpacked and packing removed overall really good experience."
"They have damaged two Debenhams sofas on two separate by unpacking them using knives. Unsafe and dangerous I have now tweeted and written to the guardian on this company. Do not use them. Six months after purchasing these two sofas I am left with only a slashed damaged item and no apology from Furdeco"
"Had furniture delivered just before Christmas, could not fault the service and courteous approach by the delivery men. Over the moon with the overall experience."
"Excellent service from the start, great communication from customer service and delivery crew, delivery arrived on the date agreed and within 5 mins of the time, crew delivered my filing cabinets to the second floor of my home, place them in the room I wanted, unpacked them and remove the packaging from my house, brilliant service would recommend them to anyone."
"Very disappointing service. Rude and uninterested. Started shouting on the phone in my house. Aggressive and unhelpful approach. Would not recommend."
"ZERO STARS!! This isn't a service, it is a joke. No customer service at all. Impossible to speak to anyone on the helpline. My order was cancelled and no one informed me. My original order was from Taps UK and they should reconsider their choice of courier company because it gives them a bad name too. APPALLING. DO NOT USE FURDECO!!!!"
"was kept well informed of my order and delivery times. deepak and sukhi phoned on the day to say when they would arrive.sofa assembled .and put in place.could not have been more helpful. very polite and friendly."
"Absolutley appalling company to deal with! Took over a week for them to confirm a delivery time and date despite 2 or 3 calls to their "help line". On the day of delivery they phoned to say they would be arrivinng 2.5 hrs earlier than arranged which meant frantic phone calls to family for someone to be in. When the item arrived it was BROKEN. The team did not seem too concerned and even asked "SO DO YOU STILL WANT IT THEN?". Called "help line" and again they seemed less than concerned and were not over appologetic. Its now nearly a week since my online retailer replaced the order for delivery by Furdeco and still not heard a word from them! ABSOLUTE DISGRACE."
"Johnny and Arvinder delivered my bed today, gave me a call 20 mins before they arrived and then were courteous, polite and friendly. Despite two sets of stairs, they took the heavy flat packs to the top of the house without complaint and with a ready smile. Great guys, thanks Furdeco. Customer Service by phone was good, I managed to speak to a human and wasn't caught in an endless holding loop. Despite me being stroppy over matters outside their control (vendor issue, not Furdeco), customer service advisor tried very hard to placate me and was able to find a solution - well done all round."
"Very happy with my bedroom furniture delivered today and installed by Team_2_Lucky who were on time very polite and efficient. Once the furniture was installed they checked the furniture with me and cleared all the packaging leaving my bedroom tidy. Once again a big thank you to Team_2_Lucky"
Furdeco is rated 2.57 based on 30 reviews