Furdeco Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Furdeco
Telephone

How would you rate Furdeco ?

"I was given a days notice for when the delivery would be. The time slot was the only 3 hours of the day I could not do as I work during the morning. I rang up to see if this could at all be changed or at least delayed to the later part of the delivery sort and was basically told an outright no. It was take the slot or be delayed 5 days and seeing as we had been living without a sofa for 4 weeks it wasn’t really an option. The women on the phone was very unhelpful, unapologetic nor understanding and suggested I leave it with a neighbor.. it was a sofa delivery. This delivery service does not provide any options for those who work which it should for £35 delivery charge. Very unhappy with this service."
"Very poor customer service, didn't understand simple time formats. Late and sloppy delivery to top it off. Avoid"
"Terrible, avoid at all costs. They have fabricated a log stating the got hold of me and the rejected a delivery date. They said they'd spoken to my suppler and that the supplier had no contacted details for me, despite it being an online order via Amazon. When I call them to ask about a delivery date for my item which is already 4 days late, they said that they weren't covering my area for a while and that someone would call as some point to discuss a possible delivery date. Te woman was rude and did not care that my delivery was late and that I just had to accept that I'll get my package when they get a chance to drop it off. My advice, USE DPD or one of the other proper companies."
"Excellent service from team KB on 20/6/18, would highly recommend."
"I ordered a Lincoln Bonded Leather Two + Three Seater Manual Recliner Sofa Suite from Ideal World which was delivered by Furdeco. The delivery was arranged for the 10th October. The delivery men brought it fully boxed into the house damaging paintwork in my newly decorated hall and stairs. My hall gives ample room for a suite to be installed into my living room as when I moved into my property Pickfords Removals brought my current suite, which was a far larger suite than the one in question and they had no problems whatsoever installing it into my living room. Normally furniture arrives in bubble and plastic wrapping and not boxed. I was told that if the suite was unwrapped and it was found to be damaged I would be liable which I found unbelievable and astounding. The decision was made to return the suite leaving me with damaged paintwork and no suite. After several attempts of contacting the company via e-mails I had no response so telephoned them but immediately the phone was put down on me. I am submitting feedback to ensure that other people do not get the treatment that I have."
Furdeco is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews