Furdeco Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Furdeco

How would you rate Furdeco?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Avis

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Furdeco in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Avis Goulding
"I ordered a Lincoln Bonded Leather Two + Three Seater Manual Recliner Sofa Suite from Ideal World which was delivered by Furdeco. The delivery was arranged for the 10th October. The delivery men brought it fully boxed into the house damaging paintwork in my newly decorated hall and stairs. My hall gives ample room for a suite to be installed into my living room as when I moved into my property Pickfords Removals brought my current suite, which was a far larger suite than the one in question and they had no problems whatsoever installing it into my living room. Normally furniture arrives in bubble and plastic wrapping and not boxed. I was told that if the suite was unwrapped and it was found to be damaged I would be liable which I found unbelievable and astounding. The decision was made to return the suite leaving me with damaged paintwork and no suite. After several attempts of contacting the company via e-mails I had no response so telephoned them but immediately the phone was put down on me. I am submitting feedback to ensure that other people do not get the treatment that I have."
Avis Goulding