FunSpex Eyewear Reviews

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Glasses & Contacts

Tell us how FunSpex Eyewear made you happy

"I've had exactly the same problem and the same offensive reply as the other reviewer. I sugest anyone who has had a problem with this company should do what I have done for the last 2 years and told all my contacts about this company. Eventially I hope the message will spread far and wide and will start costing Funspex business and yes I've kept all correspondance and emails."
Are you FunSpex Eyewear? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback FunSpex Eyewear receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Well I am writing this review on behalf of my father who ordered some reading glasses from these people! Weeks later still hadn't been delivered! He definitely ordered and paid for these. After a few no replies back he sent another asking for this reply in at least some kind of answer as to what's happening. He finally had a reply back. This basically said...."I deal with orders and emails and have nothing under your name so shut the F*** up old man or else ...... You D**k!" How lovely! These should be shut down! Appalling customer service. Well it's beyond appalling! I hope nobody else has to experience this kind of talk or gets conned out of money to receive nothing! Yes we have kept the email!"
FunSpex Eyewear is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews