FuneralPlans1 Reviews

Read FuneralPlans1 Reviews

+4420 3290 8667

207 Regent Street

Tell us how FuneralPlans1 made you happy
It was so easy finding a nice plan through funeralplans1.co.uk. They offered me a at least 5 different plans to choose from and said that there were plenty more if I could find one suitable for me. I found a great one however so didn't need any more options, but I was impressed with how extensive their database is. There essentially is a plan for everybody.
I was able to pay for my plan in month installments with only 90 pounds upfront. This was amazing for me because I wanted to buy a funeral plan, but I didn't want to have to deal with the initial payment. Everything worked out perfect. The only thing I would change is the information was quite too much. It was difficult to sort through it all.
I wish I wouldn't have had to wait so long to get my free quotes, but free is free so it's not that big of a complaint
Long wait times ruin the good mood of the savings.
I ended up getting a plan that was more expensive than I had originally hoped.
It was slightly was expensive than I hoped it would have been.
The wait time on the phone can get long on afternoon weekdays. But everything else went fine.
Plans were too expensive for me. I heard I would save lots of money through this website, but I don't know how that is possible because all the plans cost a lot of money. Definitely not for me.
Couldn't be simpler. Couldn't be cheaper. Is the best website to purchase your funeral plan.
My only complaint is that I had to get separate plans for my husband and I. I was hoping to do it all in one, but I had to separate them. First world problems.
Do you have a few hours to spare? Do you like saving money? If yes, fill out your application today. It only takes so long because you'll be bombarded with different funeral plans to choose from. It's not a waste if time, it's just time consuming. But well worth it!
It took a little while to finalize the contract. There were a couple of errors that I had to fix, and then fix again. But nothing too overtaxing.
FuneralPlans1 is rated 4.79 based on 150 reviews