FuneralPlans1 Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend FuneralPlans1

How would you rate FuneralPlans1?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Colin Divers
Verified Buyer
"I've been looking at many different websites to lock in a funeral plan, and I came to the realization that FuneralPlans1.co.uk is the best because they go out of their way to give the customer all the information necessary to make such a big decision. I'm happy with the plan I got for the price it was."
Estelle Randle
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy I choose funeralplans1.co.uk. They provided many options, all of which were great. But I choose the best one and the cheapest."
Jon Partridge
Verified Buyer
"No hassle. No nonsense. Great service."
"Just another day in my exciting life. Woke up, went to work, went to the gym, cooked dinner for my wife and I then bought us both of funeral plans. Nothing out of the ordinary. A big thank you to the staff. Wonderful team."
Adrian Wilson
Verified Buyer
"I just bought funeral plans for my entire family including my teenage girls. It felt awkward doing so, but why should it? I prepared a university fund for them. This isn't that different. I'm preparing for their futures. The less we all have to worry about the happier we will be, is my philosophy. I admit it was tough even considering them not being around."
Stuart Freeman
Verified Buyer
"Incredible. Quick, reliable and cost efficient. What more could you ask for?"
Amy Rogers
Verified Buyer
"It was so easy finding a nice plan through funeralplans1.co.uk. They offered me a at least 5 different plans to choose from and said that there were plenty more if I could find one suitable for me. I found a great one however so didn't need any more options, but I was impressed with how extensive their database is. There essentially is a plan for everybody."
Mark Tanner
Verified Buyer
"I was able to pay for my plan in month installments with only 90 pounds upfront. This was amazing for me because I wanted to buy a funeral plan, but I didn't want to have to deal with the initial payment. Everything worked out perfect. The only thing I would change is the information was quite too much. It was difficult to sort through it all."
"Just signed up for an amazing plan. Never even thought about my funeral, but now that I have I feel productive. I was told that prices of funerals go up every year, but that's not my problem. I have a plan and the price will never change."
Steve Norris
Verified Buyer
"I guess some things in life are unavoidable. Paying for your funeral is one of them. Most people just die and let their family deal with the paperwork. That's selfish. Set it all up now so they have one less burden to deal with. funeralplans1.co.ukis the place to be. I found and got a plan in one day. It took no time at all. My quotes were ready in a minute and I found a brilliant plan fire a few minutes of reading through the plans."
Peter Austin
Verified Buyer
"I have terrible credit due to my wild spending habits. I thought I wouldn't be to afford a plan and wouldn't be able to pay for it. But I found a way when I learned about Funeral Plans1. No one gets turned down and the plans are affordable. I would even consider them cheap. I feel a sense of pride knowing I spent my money on something useful rather than the junk I normally spend it on."
Graham Bill
Verified Buyer
"I can't believe how badly everything has gone. Took forever to get a quote. The prices are outrageous. And there was too much information for one person to be able to absorb. Waste of time."
Ronald Stallard
Verified Buyer
"My coworker sent me a link to this site. I had no intention of even looking at it. But I did and a few hours later I singed up for a funeral plan. It's not like I was forced into it, but, rather, I was so impressed with all the information that I got a plan. Not only is the plan a great one, it was decently cheap. Also, it'll save lots of money in the long run because funeral plans go up every year. I owe my coworker a drink for this."
Jayne Franklin
Verified Buyer
"Really efficient. Really quick response time. Cheap plans. Amazing service."
Sarah Peterson
Verified Buyer
"Everything gets more expensive with time. The trick is to buy early and wait out inflation. Which is exactly what I did my getting a funeral plan from funeralplans1.co.uk. I'm always preparing for the future and now that I have a nice funeral plan in place I feel a little less worried."
Andrew Green
Verified Buyer
"Pointless site. Who buys a funeral plan decades before they die?"
Howard Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I just signed up my wife and I for funeral plans. She was skeptical about the point of needing a funeral plan, but after seeing how much we'll save by purchasing one now as opposed to waiting until one of us passes away, she was on board. There are an array of plans to choose from so sorting through them took quite some time. But we found great plans for each of us in the end."
Tim Douglass
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful site. Free quotes that you get in less than a minute."
Dave Martin
Verified Buyer
"I just locked down a funeral plan for an amazing price. It was still quite expensive, but imagine how much the funeral prices will be in 30 to 40 years when I actually die. I'll have saved my family a lot of money and stress by taking care of this stuff now."
Robert Steer
Verified Buyer
"There's nothing wrong with planning ahead for your funeral. FuneralPlans1.co.uk is the best place to do this. They have a variety of plans to choose from. If you don't find one you like, they will keep providing options until you do. Wonderful service. Thank you for the support through the process."
FuneralPlans1 is rated 4.79 based on 150 reviews