Fulona's Hair & Beauty Salon Ltd., Greater London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fulona's Hair & Beauty Salon Ltd., Greater London

1061 London Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 6JG, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Fulona's Hair & Beauty Salon Ltd., Greater London made you happy

"I went Fulonas hair and beauty salon for my facial. It’s was really good and relaxing. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I like the treatment and I recommend other people. It’s nice place to do beauty and hair."
"I am very pleased with the service and excellent staff at this place. I have been a regular client here for almost 8 years now and I have always loved their waxing, threading and relaxing facials. I always get my hair and eyebrows done with Aunty, the lovely lady that owns the business and I would recommend this salon to anyone."
"I go here for my hair , the hairdresser is very good, always does an amazing job with my hair and makes me feel so good. She’s very professional and friendly"
Fulona's Hair & Beauty Salon Ltd., Greater London is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews