Full Proof Reviews

72 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network
The Tutor Pages
(27)

Full Proof is the proofreading arm of Full Media Ltd. We specialise in offering proofreading and editing services for students, businesses and writers.

nick@full-media.co.uk

Camborne Close

How would you rate Full Proof?

Verified Buyer

Timely & precisely assisted me towards the excellence reporting.
Nikitta
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service ! very quick with responding. Will most definitely recommend to people at uni !
Verified Buyer

High quality work, including checking my sources! Gave me very good options in terms of rewriting.
Access To Music Ltd
Verified Buyer

An excellent high-quality service. Full Proof offers flexible proof reading on complex PDF documents which are turned around very promptly. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

I have used Full Proof since 4 years, and I am always pleased with their professional service.
Omlbrahem Nafea

Quick response, organized comments
Caroline Huyard

Great job, thank you !
William Smith-Bowers
Verified Buyer

Full Proof have provided me with an excellent service. They are prompt in returning the work I have submitted. The quality of proofing, editing and supporting comments have aided me in finishing my work to an professional standard.. I most highly recommend full proof.
Soulaf Kakel
Verified Buyer

I'm satisfied with your proofreading.. It helps me a lot. Thanks
The Challenge
Verified Buyer

Nick was extremely helpful with checking all of our documents. He was flexible and easy to deal with, and had a great eye for detail. Our team learned a lot about grammar from him! Highly recommended!
Carina Lopes
Verified Buyer

Great work. I am really happy with how everything went. Nick was always very responsive and flexible with my changing timeline.
Mirela Newsome
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic service! many thanks
Janne Parkkila
Verified Buyer

The service I received was very good. The proof-reading was thoroughly done, even the references checked.

Everything worked as we had agreed and Nick made the proof-reading even faster than requested. I have previously used Nick's proof-reading services and will definitely used them again.

I strongly recommend.
Oshan Gamage
Verified Buyer

Thoroughly satisfied with the service prodded with in a quick time
Lotte Holck
Verified Buyer

Efficient, fast and reliable.
Kathleen McKay
Verified Buyer

Nick understood exactly the level to which I required my document edited and did an excellent job of proofreading it. All corrections were very clearly noted. Many thanks Nick!
Cecilia Grieco
Verified Buyer

I was really satisfied about the overall work: good and quick.
InfoMentor
Verified Buyer

Full Proof were firstly recommended to me by another proofreader who was too busy, they then got back to me promptly and helped give a quick and easy to understand quote. They completed the work quickly and to a very high standard. Thank you
Galloping Gourmet
Verified Buyer

This service delivered everything we needed and a whole lot more. Not only was the turn-round speedy and prompt, their intelligent understanding of both the remit and the product was truly exceptional. Tremendous (and good-humoured!) personal attention from Nick Jones added to an entirely positive experience further still. For great value and detailed proof-reading I simply cannot recommend them highly enough. Oh, and a few lessons in English along the way was pretty illuminating for us too!
25th Hour Lifestyle Management
Verified Buyer

Nick was very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend and will be using again. Thank you.
Full Proof is rated 4.83 based on 72 reviews