Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

Felt safe! Great guy who arrived quickly and worked around any issue my car through at him!
Fantastic service. Arrived in 30 minutes from call. Drained the fuel and replaced. On the road again within an hour
Excellent service, would definitely recommend
Great service would definitely recommend this company.
From the moment we phoned Fuel Fixer until they completed the job they reassured us they could sort the issue and the and didn't make us feel as though we were stupid for what we had done (well what my husband done) ;) the service was 10/10
Prompt and great service.
Great service but £20 if fuel usually gives me 234-5 miles
The fuel fixer said he put in £20. But only got 117 miles !!!!!
Quick, efficient, expensive but you get what you pay for. No concept at all of social distance but a very nice chap.
The car is running perfectly, that is what matters.
Thank you.
Very good excellent quick service.

Should you need us in the future please do give us a call, but we are so glad you were happy with our service.

We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

fixed within 90 mins
Thank you for using Fuel Fixer, we are glad you had a great service with us. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

very good service

- The Fuel Man
Great efficient service hopefully won’t need again but if I do 👍🏻
We hope for your sake you don't need us in the future but if you do you know where we are!

We hope you have a great rest of the week and that you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

- The Fuel Man
Good friendly efficient service, turned up on time within a couple of hours of initial contact, drained tank supplied fuel line cleaner and a can of clean fuel, restarted and checked all ok.
Advice to fill up and take a drive taken, no problem since.
Thank you so much for the review. Despite providing an excellent service and your car running fine, please could you explain why we only got 4 stars as opposed to our usual 5 stars
Generally a good service
Prompt response and competitive pricing
However the amount of work carried out was far less than we were led to believe by the sales office.
eg. There was no engine or pipe flushing done that we were told would happen.
It is basically. Drain the tank until empty then put £20 worth of new fuel in tank and run the engine and expel any air that may occur
That said nice people and job done and didn’t take the mickey out of my mishap
Well done all
Good morning,

I have had a look at the job notes and I have seen that as you drove the car a flushing of the fuel lines was necessary.

In the job notes it says that this was done, and I have called my engineer who has confirmed that he indeed did drain the tank and flushed through the entire system.

- The Fuel Man
After realising I had put unleaded into my diesel car, I called Fuel Fixer. They had someone out to me in 40 minutes and there was no fuss, he got straight onto the job after explaining what he would do. My car has been running perfectly fine since. I am so relieved, as my mistake could have cost me the price of a new car. I would recommend Fuel Fixer happily.
Good morning Anne,

Thank you so much for the review.

We often find that dealerships will charge you thousands of pounds unnecessarily and say that you have to book in with them which is actually illegal under the European Block Exemption Act.

Thank you for using Fuel Fixer, we hope for your sake you don't need us again in the future but you know where we are!

We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

- The Fuel Man
Fuel Fixer got us going again after a wrong fuel error on our way home from holiday. The phone operator was very good and helpful advising what to expect. The operator was very efficient and knowledgable about my specific vehicle and worked as quick as he could to get us back on the road.
very pleased driver was just minutes longer than they said ,drained fuel in about 30 minutes refuelled then off we went no problems
Thank you for the review!

Not bad estimating of ETA from the sales staff which we have been doing a lot of work on.

We hope you have a great week and we hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

- The Fuel Man
Arrived quickly and sorted my car out after putting in wrong fuel. Car running well after it was drained and right fuel put in tank thanks what a relief
Thank you so much for the 5 star review Angela.

It is a stressful time but you're not to worry with Fuel Fixer, we have a 99.9% first time success record (and even offer free aftercare service!).

The guy who drained was really good, and prompt
Thank you for the review Keith.

I hope you have a great rest of the week and both you and your loved ones are keeping well and safe.

- The Fuel Man
Very happy with the service from Fuel Fixers. Two friendly and competent guys turned up to fix my car. They arrived on time and had everything drained, flushed and running again within 45 minutes. Recommended.
Thank you for the kind review David!

I believe it was Bence and Adam who came out to you, who are both our lead engineer for the South and our newest fuel drain technician.

I will pass on your thanks and review to them as they deserve the regognition.

Have a great rest of the week and we hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

Fuel Fixer is rated 4.89 based on 526 reviews