Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

No-nonesense service at it's best.
Hi , thank you so much for your review, glad to hear you are happy with our service - Owen
Helpful staff
Cheers Lee , thank you so much for your 5* review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
After the embarrassment of misfuelling my car, the calm and helpful voice at FuelFixer was the commencement of very good service. The engineer arrived by the agreed time and was calm and efficient. He reassured me and talked me through the work he was doing. Once the wrong fuel had been removed he provided replacement correct fuel and ensured that the car ran properly. All in all I was very happy to have a resolution to my absentmindedness.
Hi Raffik, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Great job really nice guy would recommend
Hi , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Excellent- job done with a minimum of fuss and no subsequent issues.
Hi , thank you so much for your 5* review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Fast , efficient service. Technician very professional and knowledgeable. Expensive but it’s your own fault!!
The chap (I think his name was Martin) was very efficient and very helpful as I was an older lady on my own.
Hi Susan, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Its great to hear feedback about the engineer, happy to to hear he made you feel safe. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Courtesy engineer who did the job effectively and efficiently.
Very goor and the worker was very friendly.
Hi Mahmut, thank you so much for your review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
What an incredible service. Out within 30mins all sorted within the hour. Friendly service all round. Thank you 😊
Excellent service. Came exactly on time. Mechanic was very good, very helpful, and very pleasant. Got me going and within 45 mins. If I was unfortunate enough to do this again I wouldn’t hesitate to call this team again.
Hi Phil, thank you so much for your 5* review. Very pleased you are happy with the service and the engineer himself. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Was very Quick to attend and was good in getting the car going again.
Hi John, thank you so much for your 5* review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Very friendly empathetic customer service. Very thorough work Very reasonable price
Technician attended site promptly. Carried out his work with confidence and was very explanatory about what he was doing. He was very polite. I was back on the road within the hour so top marks for this operative. I would recommend at any time
Hi David, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Very efficient and professional. Only the workman didn't wear a face mask at the height of the pandamic.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your 5* review. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! The engineer in question has a mask exemption, but thankyou for bringing it to our attention.
Fantastic guy fantastic service
Hi, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. - Owen
Completely over the moon with there performance, from my dopy self from putting the wrong fuel in hour and a half I was back on the Rd friendly service can’t fault them at all... big thumbs up from me 👍
Hi Dave, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
No problems. You do 'what it says on the tin' .
Hi, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
The complete turnaround from phone call to back on the road was about 40 minutes , superb .Thankyou
Hi Mark, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Brilliant service
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 1,097 reviews