Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Great service and sorted quickly. Would recommend and felt we could drive the car again and not be worried.
Thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, we really do appreciate it! We are pleased to hear that you were very happy with the service and that we managed to get you back up and on the road again nice and quickly. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
On time, precise, good communication skills job well done no complaints
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very good!!!!
Hi Shane, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer helped me out of a situation which had me stranded. The service was very quick and had me back on the road within a very reasonable time period. The service professional was very supportive and helpful. Thank you Fuel Fixer.
Hi Keith, thank you so much for your 5* review and kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and that we managed to get you back on the road nice and quickly. We understand that these situations can be rather stressful so we are glad that we were able to help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Quick and with a reassuring attitude.
Very pleased.
Hi Carol, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. We appreciate this can be a stressful situation so am glad that we managed to reassure you on the day. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very pleased with the service. The technician who came out was very friendly and very thorough. Reasonable price as well.
Thank you so much for your 5* review. All of our Engineers go through extensive training when they join us so I am glad to hear you experienced this level of expertise from our Engineer on the day. Really happy we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Amazingly efficient service from beginning to end . Contact support really reassuring and the on-site support fantastic . Would recommend 100%
Hi Amanda. Thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us! We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from start to finish. We appreciate how stressful these situations can be so am glad that we were able to put your mind at ease! Happy to help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Came on time, guy was nice and polite, and removed the unleaded from our diesel engine, cannot fault the service 10/10
Hi Stuart. Thank you very much for your 5* review and kind words, it really is appreciated. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very good and efficient and very helpful got me out of trouble
Hi Dave, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad we could help get you out of a tricky situation! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Excellent service
Hello, thank you very much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service! Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Great service, quick and easy. Chris from cm9 area doing amazing job!
Hi Michal, thank you so much for your 5* review! I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from our engineer Kris. He is very good at what he does and therefore tends to get our customers back on the road as quickly as possible. Glad you experienced this on the day! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fantastic, speedy and great service just when I needed help. Highly recommend.
Hi Leanne. Thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from start to finish. We know how stressful these situations can be so we are glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very friendly service
Hi Lauren, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
The day after my 1st covid jab I filled up with the wrong fuel only noticing as I replaced the green handled pump.I can't explain why but I was feeling fuzzy headed.I moved my
2 seater TT to the supermarket car park and googled for assistance.Fuel Fixer responded quickly and on time.Due to the type of car the mechanic had difficulty locating the fuel tank access plate,so a work around was done at the engine end.The car has been fine since.I still have another covid jab to go-might see you again!

s
Hi Colin, thank you so much for your 5* review. I am really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and that you felt in good hands with our highly trained engineer. Fingers crossed we won't have to come out and help you again but if you do happen to need us in future, we'd be more than happy to help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very quick and efficient
Thank you so much for your review! I am really pleased to hear you were happy with the efficiency of our service. Glad we could help get you back up on the road nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Good service. Prompt. Sensibly priced. Didn't make me feel any less silly about putting Unleaded in my Diesel engine, but did solve the problem within 90 minutes.
Hi Nicholas, Thank you very much for your review and recommending us - We are very happy you were pleased with the service. Kind regards, Owen - Fuel Fixer
very prompt response and very pleasant and helpful chap cleaned out the system . It was only running on 3 cylinders but i managed to get the last plug dried out the following day and seems to be running fine .
Hi Alan, Thank you very much for your review and recommending us - We are very happy you were pleased with the service. Kind regards, Owen - Fuel Fixer
Excellent service, very friendly and efficient from the start. The engineer turned up exactly on time and the job took exactly around 45 mins as I was told it would. No subsequent issues with the car - no warning lights or stuttering etc. For information it was 13 litres of unleaded in a diesel Honda CRV.
Would I use FuelFixer again - Yes, and would I recommend them to friend - Yes.
Hi Thomas, Thank you very much for your review and recommending us - We are very happy you were pleased with the service. Kind regards, Owen - Fuel Fixer
Extremely great service, quick and easy.
Excellent service, told me when they’d arrive, when they did they explained everything to me . Top service.
Hi Jessica, Thank you very much for your review and recommending us - We are very happy you were pleased with the service. Kind regards, Owen - Fuel Fixer
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 944 reviews