Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Professional promt service attended within 3 hours of the phone call
Thanks for your help
Very happy with the service I would gladly recommend Fuel Fixer to any one
Hi , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Very effecicient service and friendly personnel. Definitely the first call you should make when the wrong fuel has gone in the car. Thanks for your help.
My guy turned up at my address aroung 75 mins after my first phone call. He was very polite and very knowledgeable about cars, he explained what he was going to do and got on and done it. It took a bit longer than he first thought but did a very good job.
Hi Dave, many thanks for your 5* review. Great to hear you are happy with the service and I'm glad we could help you get back on the road! Sometimes things can overrun, but I'm glad we did a good job for you. All the best - Owen
good service fast efficient
Hi David, many thanks for your review. Great to hear you are happy with the service and I'm glad we could help you get back on the road! All the best - Owen
I found that your man was very good at his job, he was very efficient to details. He got straight into the problem. Very helpful clean tidy. Thank you so much for your help. Regards George Crawford
Hi George, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
The technician who attended my car explained every process he did to dtain the Adblue from my tank etc. He was very thorough and even came back a few hours later to redrain fuel filter!! Top Guy!!!!
Hi Barry, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Accidentally put petrol into my diesel Darko attended and even though he couldn't connect the Bluetooth software he stuck at it for over 90 mins. The drain was easy but car struggled to start due to airlock. His persistence paid off. Got me started and back on the road. Excellent service.
Hi Drew , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again - Owen
Quick efficient service. Thank you
Cheers Edward! We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Quick, polite, friendly great service
Hi Kelly , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
On the initial phone call everything was explained. I was fully aware of the cost and the time that I could expect their arrival. I also received a phone call from the technician when he was was near to arrival, which was great, and also within the time I was given. He was personable/professional and able to answer any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend this service.
Hi Debbie , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly! - Owen
Speedy response, quick fix, car running fine afterwards and friendly service. Thanks.
You're welcome William , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Did exactly what needed to be done quickly and efficiently great time management and very polite staff
Hi Martin, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Great job would recommend!!
Hi , thank you so much for your 5* review and your reccomendation.
Not cheap but fast, clean and helpful. If I ever to happen upon another senior moment "hopefully not", I would use again. No problems recommending this company. Thanks.
Fast & efficient service over the phone. Excellent engineer on site. Recommended.
Hi Craig, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we were able to get you back on the road again nice and quickly!
Quick and Amazing service
Thankyou Marcia, Very pleased to hear you are happy with the service - Owen
Thanks for saving the day!
More than welcome, glad we could help! - Owen
Not cheap, but worth it. Excellent service
Hi , thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. - Owen
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 1,097 reviews