Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Saturday evening, new car, wrong fuel, panic. Phoned Fuel Fixer and assistant extremely pleasant and reassuring. Car attended, thorough job clearing all old fuel, enough correct fuel to get back on road, all within approx. 3 hours. Not cheap but worth every penny and cannot express relief enough. Thank you Fuel Fixer, hopefully lesson learnt.
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review and kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. We know it is never a nice situation to be in so I am glad that we were able to reassure you and get you back up and running again! Happy to help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very good on time very polite gentlemen 5 star
Hi Mandy, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Absolutely amazing service
Hi Julie, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service on the day. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixers were brilliant! Great communication with the office and the engineer who came was brilliant. Explained everything clearly and patiently. Very professional and Covid secure. Thank you!
Hi Merykean, thank you so much for your 5* review and kind words. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service on the day from our entire team. We know how stressful these situations can be so I am glad that we were able to help get you back up and running again! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Really quick and efficient service
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
I was very pleased with the service,and in no time my vehicle was up and running.
Hi John, thank you so much for your 5* review, we are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the entire service on the day. Glad we were able to help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very efficient, came to us when they said they would, their representative was pleasant and sorted our problem for us,
and checked the vehicle would be okay.
Eddie
Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased that you were happy with the service from our entire team on the day. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
They were with me in20minutes and I was back on the road within the hour.
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. I am really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very pleased with the engineer’s quick and professional way he went about his work 😊
Hi Brian, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Arpad. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Out to me super quick,sorted and away in half an hour,good manners, polite and courteous
Hi Adam, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the efficiency of the service on the day and that you were well looked after by our engineer Robbie. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Really prompt, organised and efficient. Very thankful for their help.
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service on the day. We know how stressful these situations can be so I am glad that we managed to get you back up and running nice and quickly on the day! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very professional and courteous company. Arrived within 15 minutes of phone call. Engineer that came was extremely knowledgeable he had the car fixed and a very short period of time. I would highly recommend this company to anybody. The after-care is also included in the price and I have been contacted just to make sure everything is still ok.
Hi Robin, thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us. All of our engineers go through extensive in house training when they join us so I am pleased that you felt in good hands on the day. Customer service does mean a lot to us which is exactly why we have the aftercare service in place and why we like to check in on the days after. Really glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Great speedy response. Professional and helped me out of sticky situation!!
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. I am glad that we were able to get you back up and running nice and quickly on the day! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very prompt and efficient service - rhe technician was very professional and knowledgeable. Recommended
Hi Darrin, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Many of our engineers have been with us for a long time and have so much experience so I am glad that you felt in safe hands on the day. Glad we could get you back up and running nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Good and reliable.
Hi Obert, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Great service so quick
Hi Brian, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the efficiency of the service. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very helpful polite person. Rather pricey but a lot cheaper than a new engine!
Hi Philip, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. We know its never a nice situation to be in and that its an unexpected cost but I am glad that we managed to get you back up and running and as you quite rightly said, without needing a new engine! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very helpful and prompt service back on road quickly. Office and road stFf excellent
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from start to finish. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
We were very pleased with the efficiency and level of service we received to get the problem sorted. Robert arrived in good time, was thorough and clearly experienced and had my car back to ‘normal’ very quickly. He was professional and personable. It was much appreciated given this hadn’t happened before and was a rather stressful situation. Thank you.
Hi Laura, thank you so much for your 5* review and kinds words. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Robert is a great engineer and has so much experience under his belt so I am glad that you were well looked after on the day. We know how stressful these situations can be so pleased we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very easy to make a booking and a very sympathetic response. Driver arrived quicker than expected and sorted out the problem in a quick and efficient manner. I opted for the fuel additive extra and must say I've noticed a definate positive response improvement in the days after.
Hi Mike, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service from start to finish. That's great to hear about the additive, they do really help vehicles run smoother after a misfuelling so we are glad you hear that you've noticed an improvement there. More than happy we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 944 reviews