Fuelfighter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fuelfighter

How would you rate Fuelfighter ?

"Good prices, prompt delivery, good communications."
"Excellent service as always!"
"competitive prices delivered on time"
"Early delivery. No problems"
"Fuelfighter quoted cheapest price, no issues with them at all. Issues with delivery, even though ordered and paid ten days in advance, delivery was two days later than quoted!! Driver excellent and very courteous."
"contact before delivery.good prices on fuel happy customer"
"Delivery was late. It took 17 days from order to delivery. I emailed 5 days before due date to be told I would have notice within 48 hours, at least that's what the reply said, never happened, then amazingly, when I questioned schedule of delivery again on the due day, the vehicle my order was in had just broken down, very convenient. Fuelfighter promised a goodwill reimbursement of £5.00 for my inconvenience.. Never materialised. Fuelfighter take your money and that's it.... I have been using them for 6 years, I might not use them again."
"Very prompt,efficient service. Excellent value."
"delivered as requested"
"Arrived early, delivered by the same local company competetive price"
"Early morning delivery, quick, no fuss and no mess."
"Good price without the hassle, delivered on time"
"Good price with larger purchase coupled with loyalty scheme. Not the cheapest when less is required."
"Oil delivered promptly, no fuss etc. Drivers always polite."
"I've been using Fuelfighter for a few years now and recommending them to others. Great service, always cheaper than others, as I always check first. Just joined their loyalty scheme with my last order."
"Best price, quick delivery. One snag was they sent a lorry that was too big to get down the drive after requesting a small lorry. ,luckily the hose just got there, otherwise good and will use again."
"Best price ,fast delivery"
"Ordering,service and delivery without any problems."
"Usual excellent service and competitive price."
"brilliant service"