Fuelfighter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Fuelfighter

How would you rate Fuelfighter ?

"very competitive pricing,efficient friendly service,highly recommend"
"Ordered oil Sunday evening and it was delivered 2 days later, great service and the cheapest online at the time of ordering."
"Always competitive prices and good service"
"Best price I could find and delivered by my local supplier (who couldn't "match" that price) before the target date."
"Best price in the area, delivery within the promised dates following the day's notice as requested. The driver was efficient, polite and friendly. Usual good service."
"Very competitive price and very quick delivery by friendly and helpful driver. Couldn’t have wished for anything more !"
"someone told me you gave good prices and this time I used you and saved 0.6 over boiler juice and over 1.6 from the delivery company who service our village group"
"great price. cheaper than boiler juice. delivery prompt and driver cheerful. great service"
"Quick delivery, good price. Rang before delivery"
"prompt and courteous delivery"
"On Thursday I paid for a 10 (business) day delivery. It was delivered on Monday, just 4 days later. Excellent service."
"Ordered and delivered with ease. Saved £55. Thank you"
"Cheap oil, fast delivery"
"Ordered 500l on Friday afternoon, delivered on the Tuesday. Cheaper price than the leading comparison site too."
"first time ordering oil ..just had a boiler fitted and they made sure the oil was delivered at the right time...much appreciated"
"I have used fuel fighter for many years now and find the service excellent"
"As always a superb delivery , my oil came much earlier than quoted. I was sent a message the day before delivery to make sure the tank was unlocked. I am very happy to recommend this site and will always continue to use this company."
"Speedy Delivery and informed of same."
"Fast efficient service at a fair price"
"Delivered within the time scale. Good price just below the price of other suppliers, not a big difference but every little helps. Thank you. Ken P"
Fuelfighter is rated 4.72 based on 637 reviews