Fuelfighter Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fuelfighter

How would you rate Fuelfighter?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Delivery was as stated with text message two days before"
"Fuelfighter did what was promised. No hassle, delivered earlier than expected. Many thanks."
"Ordered a next day delivery because we had run out of oil in freezing weather. Paid premium rate for it and they failed to deliver. Had to wait another day for delivery. Asked for a refund as they failed to deliver within the promised time frame - said they would reduce the charge to a three-day rate and give a refund. No refund received. Their excuse was a lorry broke down but I suspect they had too many orders in which case they should have owned up and we could have got the oil elsewhere."
"extremely good service, great prices"
"was given a latest delivery date at time of order, rang about 5 days before the end date and was told everything was in order for delivery. Rang on last given day when oil had still not arrived to be told that order couldn't be found and wouldn't be delivered as promised. Was then rung back and told lorry had broken down ! - sounded like a very lame excuse. Fuel was delivered a day late ( bearing in mind this was 15 days from order). If I hadn't rung I'm convinced the oil wouldn't of arrived at all ! Interestingly there is another review of the same company ( Chandlers) saying pretty much the same thing a few days earlier. would be nervous of using this service again as we were very low on oil by the time the delivery was made."
"Would like to say excellent service yet again as always Sandra Fenwick"
"I found fuelfighter accidentally while searching for a quick delivery. I had an order placed with Boilerjuice and found Fuelfighter a better price and offered a quicker delivery. I then placed my first order and cancelled the one with Boilerjuice. I have since had a 2nd delivery and will continue to use"
"I ordered on a delivery window up to Friday 9 feb. I phoned the supplier on the morning of the due date and was told that the order has dropped off the radar and oil would not be delivered that day. If i had not called they would not have picked this up. We were very low on oil. It came the next day. Chandlers are great local company but I am as a result nervous if using fuel fighter again"
"service was excellent."
"Quick delivery.Text day before with regards delivery.No problems."
"Cheapest price online ,came faster than expected ,very happy"
"Price very good and driver very pleasant"
"Best price on the internet and from phoning locally. Booked for longest delivery because not urgent but came 2 days after ordering. Very cheerful delivery driver. Overall as good as it gets."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"First class service and delivered on the day booked.I don't use anyone else for fuel than fuel fighter."
"Delivered on time Called to confirm delivery day and a great price"
"Fuelfighter offered the best value for money and the delivery was earlier than predicted"
"Fuelfighter found the cheapest fuel for me, the price of oil has gone up so much it's great that there is Fuelfighter that does what the name says and finds the best price fuel for home consumption."
"Great price and notification before delivery plus nice easy contact with supplier!"
"Heating oil booked for delivery on Tuesday but received a text on the Friday to say that they would be coming Monday. Excellent service. I will definitely use Fuelfighters again."
Fuelfighter is rated 4.77 based on 516 reviews