Fuelfighter Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fuelfighter

How would you rate Fuelfighter?

"Very satisfied - delivered as arranged."
"Delivery within 3 days. Great service as always"
"Oil was not delivered on time. Supplier unresponsive. Service not up to the high standard previously received."
"good price delivered on time was notified when delivery would be good all round service"
"Your 'trusted supplier' delivered to the wrong address. Because of this we were running short of heating oil. However, they refused to assist and said they could not deliver a new load for several weeks. It was only after our contacting Fuel Fighter that we got a new delivery. It was a pity we had to ask for our money back before anything was done. Top marks to FF, no marks at all to your supplier"
"Delivered when they said, and they did everything without bothering us."
"Disappointed on this occasion - lowest price as always but oil didn't arrive within 5 working days which was the service I paid for - apparently tanker had broken down. Sadly no reduction in price per litre fo this delay."
"Lowest price and delivered by date stated. Will definitely use again. Only tiny gripe was that we couldn’t find a telephone number for them. I needed to say I’d typed my mobile number incorrectly but couldn’t let them know"
"Lowest price found, delivered on time."
"good price delivery on time"
"Good price and delivery time adhered to."
"Excellent service on 4 counts. a) I made a clerical error on my original order, so I emailed a correction to Fuelfighter. Got a fast, friendly response confirming my order had been amended. b) I asked to be advised in advance so I could unlock the gate: duly received a text message the day before delivery. c) The delivery driver was quick, careful and friendly, d) The price was more than £10 cheaper than I could find anywhere else on the net."
"They did not, I left my phone contact details to ensure I was contacted before delivery. This did not happen!! Luckily my wife went out for a walk and left the back gate open which normally would have been locked. Fuelfighter could not follow a simple instruction."
"Simple, efficient system acquires competitive price without hassle. Have used Fuel fighter for several years coupled to same distributor without any issues."
"Competitive pricing and efficient delivery."
"Normally no problem usually delivered within a week waited over 2 weeks ran out of oils for a few days not good when it work from home as a beauty therapist. Had to have system bled not just a simple turning the heating back on as water and air had got in ..When it arrived lorry driver said I was lucky to get it that day loads of drivers off and he nearly didn’t go in !"
"The website is easy to use. Straight forward. Never had problem on communication between website and oil company from my point of view. The price quoted were clear without hidden charges."
"Delivery took over 2 weeks, won’t bother again."
Max S
"Really nice friendly staff always very happy to help."
"Great service very helpful thank you"
Fuelfighter is rated 4.71 based on 578 reviews