FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage, plumbing and heating experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

Wadham Lodge
Kitchener Road
Walthamstow
London

Tell us how FS Drainage Services made you happy
First rate service at a reasonable price. From the first call to the plumber visiting to fix the problem everything was explained including the price. Would have no hesitation recommending.
Super quick response time and thorough service from beginning to end. Jordan was brilliant! Spot on time, efficient, quick and knowledgeable: solved the issue in no time. I am a very happy customer! Thank you Jordan & team. G
Hi, We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance. All the best, FS Drainage Services
Highly recommend this company. Quick, efficient, professional service. James sorted out our badly blocked drain in less than half an hour! Happy customer!
What a brilliant service from FS Drainage this morning - blocked pipe that was located and cleared in less than half an hour. The engineer was polite efficient and very helpful. I would 100% recommend them in the future, Job No: 137036
Jordan was really helpful turned up exactly when he said he would.. friendly and got the job done quickly… couldn’t ask for better service
Just got our drains unblocked by this company. Quick and reliable service and the rates are reasonable compared to other companies in the area. Jordan was very helpful and showed us the deflects in our plumbing that needs to be rectified to avoid further blockages. Will definitely recommend this company.
Brilliant service and Jordan was very helpful! Well done! Great work
Mitch was brilliant. He fixed the stubborn blockage of my drains fast and very efficiently. He was professional, polite and helpful and I will recommend his services to all my family and friends.
Excellent Service by Mr Paul Carrington,explained the problem,and took photographs for reference. Cleared the blockage and cleaned the area.I am very happy a good job done.
Quickly sorted out just in one hour this morning.
The plumber, Jordan, that came to assist me with my blocked toilet and bathroom was very helpful. It was a very stubborn blockage and he showed great resilience to fix the issue. The toilet and bath drainage are both now working perfectly. I am very grateful for his assistance. He showed great professionalism by cleaning up afterwards as well. I would recommend both Jordan and FS to others and will be using them again.
Hi Avoid this company at all costs , had them out to unblock my drain Took over 2 hrs and still the drain was not unblocked All they seemed interested in was telling me I was going into the next 1/2 hr and that just kept piling on the costs Subsequently had to call another firm out who charged me a third of what they charged and cleared the problem in 1 hr I was informed they took so long so they could charge me more Very dissatisfied
Jordan was amazing! Managed to clear a serious mud and sewage blockage from our drains. Good humoured and very professional. Very satisfied and impressed. Reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Mitch was very accomodating, I was running late to get to the property so he went to another appointment and then came to me after that. He also tells you if he is going to have to charge you more rather than just putting it on the bill at the end.
Had been left in the lurch by a well known national company. This company and in particular Jordan managed to do what they couldn't - toilet cleared quickly and efficiently. Couldn't thank him enough! And would never go back to using the large company again! This is my go to and will be recommending to all my friends and family.
Super easy and efficient to book. ROBERT was very competent at clearing the problem in the main stack and putting my concerns at ease. Would highly recommend FS Drainage
Excellent service. Dominic was very helpful and arranged an engineer (Mitch) for the next day, who came on time, unblocked the drain and did the survey with a smile and pleasant manner. I have definitely found my go to drainage company.
Call answered quickly, speedy service, engineer was Mitch, he called 1hr prior to arrival and turned up on time as requested, pleasant manner clean work, problem rectified satisfactorily, good value.
Jordan came over to do a look and see with a camera down our soil pipe. Really good customer service, I'd be happy to recommend FS drainage to friends/family. All staff I've spoken to have been very helpful and friendly. Thank you!
Friendly and very helpful. Solved our problem quickly.
FS Drainage Services is rated 4.96 based on 462 reviews