Frost NYC uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy

"the item i originally purchased was sold out so they contacted me with a similar pendant which was more expensive, but they didn't charge me extra. i actually like the replacement better. will do more business in the future!"
"I work in the customer service industry and I am amazed by the level of excellence they handled every single little problem I had I will not bye gold from anyone else just on there level of customer service they provided and I live in California. Great work really I'm very happy with my purchase."
"Extremely satisfied. Will be my first choice when purchasing in the future. Customer service is PHENOMENAL."
"I was definitely wowed when i received my gold chain. It was great i am beyond satisfied. I would highly recommend Frost NYC,."
"Fast shipping, excellent jewelry, my chain just like I wanted, thanks guys"
"They great people to do business with and i can honestly say they care for their for they customers."
"Great product its exactly as stated very satisfied will do business again in the furture thank you frost nyc!"
"Item is beautiful and shipping was super fast! Will definitely be ordering from here again!!"
"Nice jewerly for low prices! Very satisfied!"
"I ordered a Franco bracelet. Great quality. But I thought I ordered 14k which I have a receipt for then I went and got an appraisal and they said it was 10k. I did call and clear things up. But I could of swore I ordered 14k. But guess not. Good quality. Sub par customer service."
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews