Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
Quick response excellent
Good approach of stuff, fulfilled my interested issues
Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, they made the whole process of remortgaging so much easier than trying to do alone. They also helped with insurance and directed me to someone to help with setting up a will. They really helped to ease the burden of reorganising assets during the separation from my husband.
With all the changes now imposed on Landlord with BTL mortgages, section 24 tenant taxes and the difficulties lenders now impose, their broker, Robert Rust, persevered in finding me finance as a property was due for remortgage, albeit that I did have to find additional finance to make this happen due to a low valuation, which again is a futher added problem landlords are experiencing.
Very helpful and informative, didn’t feel pressured by a time limit to the call.
Good explanation