Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
On the whole Friendly and polite staff. Unfortunately bad time management lead to my mortgage not being completed in time therefore cost me hundreds of pounds on a high interest rate along with unbearable stress. Was more or less told it was my fault (although I was told the deadline would be met on more than one occasion)

Did not get the chance to voice my opinions before paying for this service as I received a phone call asking for money over the phone. Feeling cornered I paid the money , after being told I didn’t answer the first phone call ‘because you knew we were after money from you’.

Within an hour of posting this review I was contacted and my issues were resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you
Hi Mili,
Thankyou for your feedback. I`m really disappointed that you were not happy with our usually excellent service levels, see previous reviews, and I have emailed you my contact details to discuss this matter further.
Friends Capital is rated 4.87 based on 122 reviews