Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
Excellent , very professional , did exactly what they said they would with no fuss or waffle.
Thanks
Amazing friendly service, this company and the team have given outstanding and helpful support ensuring I am fully protected but that I also fully understand the process and the detail. I would like to mention how outstanding Richard Robinson has been throughout the whole process
Richard who I spoke to was extremely helpful and equally none judgemental in what I consider a very complex situation. He spoke with clear experience and expertise and I am very grateful for his advice. He has offered to help me with future questions and quires and I believe this was a very genuine offer to help me even though it was all free. Thank you clare
Quick, attentive, professional. Made buying my first property an absolute breeze, would recommend to anybody!
Excellent! All round
Extremly helpful !
Robert went above and beyond to sort out mortgage which wasn’t easy both being self employed in young businesses but they did a cracking job were very patient and polite the whole time.
When Robert wasn’t available Richard did all he could to answer any questions and pass information on.
Thank you again so much Paul , Robert and Richard your a great team and we would always highly recommend you
Excellent service took care of everything
Ive always used Paul and the team for all my personal IFA needs. I can honestly recommend Friends Capital to anyone looking for mortgage, life insurance or loan help. They always get me the best possible deal and with less hassle.
Very efficient, hassle free, friendly service. Definitely recommend them and I will use again
Friendly, helpful and professional service, highly recommended, very pleased
Fantastic service very knowledgable staff made life very easy for me would highly recommend
Brilliant service from Robert Rust would definitely recommend, kept up to date at all times and very quick at dealing with things!
Thanks Robert
Ryan & Stacey
Brilliant service. Good professional people. Stress free would recommend to anyone. Thank you guys
I can not express in words just how amazing Richard and Robert are they have gone above and beyond my expectations a huge big thank you for all the hard work you have done for us.
Lynn mark
With all the changes now imposed on Landlord with BTL mortgages, section 24 tenant taxes and the difficulties lenders now impose, their broker, Robert Rust, persevered in finding me finance as a property was due for remortgage, albeit that I did have to find additional finance to make this happen due to a low valuation, which again is a futher added problem landlords are experiencing.
Every one I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. My mortgage adviser went above and beyond on a number of occasions. The case was progressed quickly and I was kept in the loop at all stages. If you are looking for quality service I would strongly recommend these guys.
There was nothing that was too much trouble, the process with me being abroad was very difficult and everyone at friends capital did there very best to help with the sticking points long the way.
Was searching for a new Mortgage. Rob contacted me and guided me through the whole process till I hot the best deal. Extremely professional. I was so happy that I decided to get my life insurance and other policys thru Friends Capital. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and informative, didn’t feel pressured by a time limit to the call.
First mortgage advice I have received, answered all my questions that have been puzzling me for months, finally feel ready to move ahead
Excellent service