Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
I had a chat with Richard about protection. It is not something I have really considered before but he was so clear in explaining it to me that I am glad I agreed to speak to him. He explained what happens, UK law and tax’s and I felt very informed after speaking to him.

He listened to my concerns and presented me with the right options. He guided me through making the decision I felt best suited my needs. He is very good at explaining difficult things in a way anyone can understand.
Excellent company to use very professional and trustworthy
Spoke to very helpful lady called Ceri for some exploratory info for a friend who needs a mortgage, I was really happy with how I was spoken to and have passed details on for direct contact to be made. Fingers crossed something comes of it but happy my friend is going to advised correctly.
The most friendliness and helpful staff you could ever wish. Keep up the good work guys xx
Thanks Maureen ,

appreciate the kind words :)
Great service. This was the first time I had bought a property independently. And to be honest I didn't have a clue what I was doing ! Friends Capital guided me all the way, found me a mortgage and completely took the stress away.......so friendly too
Very helpfull will find a solution for you if possible
Superb service from the team. Communication was excellent and I will certainly use again.
I was dreading having to re-mortgage but Richard made it easy! He found us the best deal possible and did all the hard work for us. Always available to answer my questions. Couldnt have asked for any more help.
Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, they made the whole process of remortgaging so much easier than trying to do alone. They also helped with insurance and directed me to someone to help with setting up a will. They really helped to ease the burden of reorganising assets during the separation from my husband.
Oh Dear!
Hi James,

thanks for the feedback, sorry you have posted a poor review .

I`m looking into the matter and will talk to you directly to resolve this matter

Paul
Very good and efficient at answering the phone always there to speak to me when I needed to and very polite staff.
After some initial worries from contacting them through the internet I found the team at Friends Capital to be very efficient, helpful, honest and friendly. My remortgage transaction was completed swiftly and I was kept informed throughout. Since investigating further I consider the fees charged by Friends Capital to be very good value for money and I would highly recommend this company
Robert was brilliant always happy to help an1d 1s1orted out everything for us well use again.
I was reluctant to speak to this company at first as I have always done my mortgage myself. I was shocked at how simple it was to let them do it for me and how much they saved me! The process was quick and stress free.

I have spoken to a few people at friends capital throught the process. Everyone knew what was goin on with my case and went out of their way to help me when my mortgage adviser was busy.
I initially spoke to Richard about my mortgage. He was very informative and I agreed for Friends Capital to help me. Once I had my offer Richard contacted me to do a review of my protection. I have had cover in place for many years but Richard explained that it was better to be safe and check instead of just assuming.

I had no idea that there were other options available and that I was actually not covered the way I thought I was. He was very knowledgeable and got me to look at my cover differently. This has left me better covered, and paying less for my cover.

I would highly recommend Richard and my mortgage adviser Jenna. They have worked brilliantly together to get my mortgage sorted and save me money.
Knowledgeable, very efficient. Excellent service, would highly recommend.
On the whole Friendly and polite staff. Unfortunately bad time management lead to my mortgage not being completed in time therefore cost me hundreds of pounds on a high interest rate along with unbearable stress. Was more or less told it was my fault (although I was told the deadline would be met on more than one occasion)

Did not get the chance to voice my opinions before paying for this service as I received a phone call asking for money over the phone. Feeling cornered I paid the money , after being told I didn’t answer the first phone call ‘because you knew we were after money from you’.

Within an hour of posting this review I was contacted and my issues were resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you
Hi Mili,
Thankyou for your feedback. I`m really disappointed that you were not happy with our usually excellent service levels, see previous reviews, and I have emailed you my contact details to discuss this matter further.
Having had limited experience of dealing with IFAs about mortgages I was delighted at how friendly Paul was in dealing with my initial enquiry about a mortgage for a shared ownership property and in respect of mortgage arrangements where parents can help. This was only a very superficial and early enquiry but Paul's response was very professional, helpful and supportive and provided me with great confidence in dealing with Friends Capital as this matter develops. David
Excellent sevice found me a motgage what was suitable for my needs
Came across you by accident, was suffering financially and this was having an emotional impact on my life.
Went to four Major high street banks and they all refused to help.
You came at the right time and as a blessing, both Richard/Robert reassured me they will provide a resolution, I had my doubts and just went along with it.
However they proved me wrong, and I am indebted to all the help and support you have provided me and cannot thank you enough.
I will definitely use your services again.
You delivered what you promised.
Thank you.