Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
Fast, friendly advice. Really happy with the service.
Thanks for the kind words Zoe. Really appreciate the feedback.
What an amazing service. Led by the helpful hand of Jenna Anderson which made the whole process so easy for me. I don't do reviews but I couldn't miss out this one. Can not thank you enough. Will recommend to as many as I can.
Thank you.
Hi Donald,
Thanks for this, I`ll pass on the kind words to Jenna & the team .......appreciate your feedback. Have a great weekend!
Hi, ive been wanting to buy a house but was afraid i’ll be rejected for a mortgage as my savings have not been great. Im in a position now where i can start saving properly but have been hesitant that i might not get the mortgage, but after contacting friends capital they’ve made me feel more confident and reassured me by looking at my credit history and suggested suitable steps to take for my dream home. I can finally start making my dreams come true that little closer. Thank you soo much..
Brilliant customer service.
Really good staff, helpful, reassuring and great sense of humour

Excellent customer service! They went above and beyond when helping us with the purchase of our house, especially when we had problems with the bank. Always at the end of the phone to answer any queries and prompt with all email responses. I cannot recommend them enough!
Thanks again for all your help in buying our dream home!
Spoke to Jack. Very helpful and easy to talk to. Explains in good clear detail.
Thank you very much.
Hi I contacted friends capital & spoke with a gentleman named jack who was very friendly & supportive & gave me some really good financial advise,would really recommend this company without hesitation.
Spoke with dan a very confident helpful person who I feel would get me the best mortgage available
Good approach of stuff, fulfilled my interested issues
Excellent service, both on mortgage and life cover.
Found me a non standard mortgage deal that the other building society and banks would not .
Very helpful and friendly ๐Ÿ˜€
Ceri Walby was very pleasant to deal with and had good knowledge. Thanks
Very helpful. Excellent service.
Just spoken with Friends Capital for the first time today and I have to say thank you to Daniel for all his help.
I would recommend Friends Capital.
Thanks John ,appreciate the kind words. Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I've been dealing with Friends Capital initially for a better mortgage deal with Jenna which led to finalising the deal with Richard. I've since changed my life assurance and home insurance through Daniel and all have been fantastic making it simple and easy to understand. I've saved more money as well. I have to say the people I've dealt with have all been great.
Thanks for the kind words Mark, ice-creams for those 3 then !
Have a great weekend !!
Dan was very helpful. Top bloke
Dan was very helpful and explained so much
Put all stress out of looking for a mortgage
Since I have been enquiring about my mortgage, Daniel was so helpful and I am sure he will continue to help me through out. Daniel asked for a convenient time to speak to me, we arrange for best time to speak to each other which was convenient time for me.
Friends Capital is rated 4.87 based on 122 reviews