Friends Capital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Friends Capital

About Friends Capital: Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

How would you rate Friends Capital?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Friends Capital in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Was searching for a new Mortgage. Rob contacted me and guided me through the whole process till I hot the best deal. Extremely professional. I was so happy that I decided to get my life insurance and other policys thru Friends Capital. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful and informative, didn’t feel pressured by a time limit to the call."
James Cutts
Verified Buyer
"First mortgage advice I have received, answered all my questions that have been puzzling me for months, finally feel ready to move ahead"
Charlotte Longmore
"Excellent service"
"I contacted Friends Capital for mortgage advice for a younger family member and I was very impressed with their knowledge base and service. There was no ‘pressure sale’ or constant pestering calls afterwards (unlike a lot of similar organisations), just a polite call several weeks later to see if they could be of any further help. Although I wasn’t able to do business with them on this occasion I would not hesitate to recommend them. Well done to Friends Capital for restoring my faith in sales advisors."
Thank you for your kind words. It was myself who called you and I am happy we could help, even if we helped you place your business else where. You know where we are for future reference.

Richard.
Friends Capital
Firozuddin Patel
"Good explanation"
"Good straightforward honest advice"
Sophie Musgrove
Verified Buyer
"My advisor was fantastic, not only was he not pushy with sales, he helped me with every query and answered any questions I had. I am extremely happy with my purchase through him."
Hi Sophie, thank you for your kind review comments.
Happy that we could help you.
Kind regards
Mazher Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"If you are serious about getting a mortgage then FRIENDS CAPITAL are the best...they are honest & reliable ... they'll find the best deal...& Are with u all the way until the end. I am glad I used them."
Hi Mazher, thanks for the kind comments.
So pleased we could help you complete on your house purchase quickly.
Damion Liversidge
Verified Buyer
"Richard spoke to me about reviewing my financial circumstances. We are looking to buy a house and he gave us some very nice advice about what we can do to prepare while we save our deposits. He looked into our circumstances and recommended we look at protecting ourselves. We had never thought about it before but now see that we can’t afford not to have it. Thank you Richard, we feel safe knowing our kids are now covered if anything happens to us."
Hi Damion

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to working with you on the property front in the future.

All our best to you and the family.
Jane Robinson
Verified Buyer
"We have used Richard as our Protection Specialist for many years. He recently qualified as a Mortgage advisor so we asked him to have a look at our mortgage. We hardly lifted a finger and he took care of everything. He saved us a good chunk on our monthly repayments and we can relax knowing we are no longer over paying. We would highly recommended Richard and his company."
"I have spoken to 2 different mortgage advisers since 2015 who both told me there was nothing I could do and to stay on the SVR. Paul listened to my dilemma properly and heard what the others were missing, what was important to me. He arranged a product transfer on the same day saving me 20% on my monthly mortgage payments! He has also left me options to re-finance in a few months depending on a personal matter."
Louise Forest-Potter
Verified Buyer
"we were really struggling to find a mortgage provider by ourselves due to poor credit rating(not our fault error by virgin) and low fixed income. None of the banks or building societies wanted to know us. We had a huge deposit and were only looking for a small mortgage but still could not get one. We even tried some local financial advisers to no avail. We contacted Friends Capital in utter desperation as we had found the home of our dreams. Their costs almost put us off as nearly £1000 was a lot to find and a chunk off what we could afford. We spoke to just 2 people the whole time we were using them and they were unfailingly polite, helpful, patient and reassuring. Within a few hours they had a provisional offer for us covering the amount we needed at a rate that we could afford. We cried with joy. Even though we threw them several curves along the way they coped with everything well. We now live in our dream home and it is only thanks to them. The mild criticism would be that we had not really taken on board that they would want full payment before all monies changed hands. Finding their fees at such short notice was rather tricky as we did not have much in the way of spare cash floating around at this or any point. Perhaps they should make it very clear at the outset that this is the case."
Thanks Louise,

glad we could help finding the home of your dreams !

All at Friends Capital .
Julie Ariza
Verified Buyer
"A really professional company.got my family a really great re mortgage. Superb rate non pushy and spot on with knowledge of products.approachable throughout.would not hesitate to recommend friends capital to anyone,which is a massive statement in this day and age.got it all right the first time!!! Thank you......"
Hi Julie,

thanks for the kind words, appreciate the feedback !!
John Ewens
Verified Buyer
"Always had first class impartial advice with Friends Capital who have enabled me over the years to move on and up from residential mortgages , buy to let and insurance services . Trust and product knowledge are key to me and I wouldn't use another company . Remortgage around the corner - looking forward to my options !"
Cheers John,

appreciate ! Ready & waiting to review your options , as ever ;)
"Very helpful staff who go that bit further to help you. Communication was excellent and nothing was too much for them to do. Great knowledge of the industry and very friendly staff made it a pleasure. Would fully recommend!"
Thanks Joe,

pride ourselves on our knowledge , thanks for the recommendation !
Chris Purshouse
Verified Buyer
"Good advice and efficient customer service. Will use again."
Clark Bird
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, fast and extremely professional."
Thanks Clark,

appreciate the feedback-Friends Capital
Chris Sellars
Verified Buyer
"The guys at Friends Capital responded to our request very quickly when we recently looking at a new property. We had excellent information and offers from mortgage companies in a matter of hours, this enabled us to progress with the property we were interested in. Unfortunately we didn't get it. However I will be more than happy to use Friends Capital again."
Happy to know you`ll come back once you`ve found the property Chris , thanks for the feedback-
Friends Capital
Steve Walters
Verified Buyer
"Paul and his team did a great job in placing our mortgage and life insurance. The process was seamless and much easier than dealing with the banks and their call centres. Would highly recommend if you want a simple personal service."
Thanks Steve,

nice to hear we`re easier to deal with than the bank !

Paul-Friends Capital