Friends Capital Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Friends Capital

About Friends Capital: Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy

Telephone
"Call was professional and friendly."
"Really friendly and professional advisor, Dan, helped me with my application sympathetically but efficiently - just what I needed. Listened and responded in a helpful way, moving through the process smoothly and giving me confidence in the service offered. An email communication and text service has been a useful record for each step so far as well. This far I would not hesitate to recommend this service, thank you."
"Thanks very helpful call."
"I initially spoke to Ceri, she was very pleasant in handling my query, she explained everything clearly and concisely, many thanks."
"Very helpful initial conversation with Dan. Really clear explanations and advice regarding my query and what I can expect next."
"This was only the initial consultation with ( Don ) he was very polite and, very helpful, he was very easy to talk to. all information provided was helpful"
"Only an initial consultation(with Daniel) at the moment but polite and friendly with no hard sales and extremely thorough with the information provided"
"Very easy to talk to with good advice made me feel at ease"
"Have only dealt with Dan so far but really nice down to earth guy. My credit is bad and Dan made me feel comfortable talking about it and he was non judgemental which is hard to find in these days where people look down on you when life throws its many hurdles at you, really liked Dan and he understood my Glasgow accent!"
"Fantastic service helpful staff jenna especially helped us when other brokers were exactly the opposite! Highly recommended"
"Robert has been dealing with my mortgage enquiry for the last few weeks and I would like to say how pleased I am, how he took the time to explain everything to me . He was very understand to my concerns and needs. He has kept me informed at all times. Would recommend Friends Capital 100%"
Thanks for the kind words & recommendation Ceri...........appreciate you taking the time !
"I would like to say that everyone I spoke to were fantastic. They were sympathetic to my situation and the offers I had were really good. Although I have not taken up the offers because I have decided it will be better to move away, so I have decided to move."
"Excellent, clear advice from Richard."
"I had a chat with Richard about protection. It is not something I have really considered before but he was so clear in explaining it to me that I am glad I agreed to speak to him. He explained what happens, UK law and tax’s and I felt very informed after speaking to him. He listened to my concerns and presented me with the right options. He guided me through making the decision I felt best suited my needs. He is very good at explaining difficult things in a way anyone can understand."
"Excellent company to use very professional and trustworthy"
"Spoke to very helpful lady called Ceri for some exploratory info for a friend who needs a mortgage, I was really happy with how I was spoken to and have passed details on for direct contact to be made. Fingers crossed something comes of it but happy my friend is going to advised correctly."
"The most friendliness and helpful staff you could ever wish. Keep up the good work guys xx"
Thanks Maureen ,

appreciate the kind words :)
"Great service. This was the first time I had bought a property independently. And to be honest I didn't have a clue what I was doing ! Friends Capital guided me all the way, found me a mortgage and completely took the stress away.......so friendly too"
"Very helpfull will find a solution for you if possible"
"Superb service from the team. Communication was excellent and I will certainly use again."
Friends Capital is rated 4.87 based on 75 reviews