Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
After be taken round the houses with London & Country with no joy, thought I take a final crack at getting a mortgage offer. Was put in contact with Friends Capital and a certain Mr Robert Wilson-Rust. The man is brilliant, within 2 days of taking my details and circumstance I have a mortgage offer from a well known high street building society(Christmas eve). Great communication, always made feel at ease and fantastic result at very favourable rate. Just like to thank you very much and would highly recommend to anyone worried about certain aspects of their application. Cheers and have a great Christmas!
Thanks for the kind words Socratis ....I’m sure Robert will be humbled by your compliment....even more so coming from a Gooner !! Have a great Christmas & new year.
Brilliant service from Zoe and the team. I've had them for 2year now and wouldn't go anywhere else. They really take an interest in you needs. Very well done to you all . Keep up the good work.
Fantastic service from Zoe White and the team. Helped every step of the way.
Got an offer with a great rate
Thanks everyone
Very good care and service from the beginning. Our adviser Robert Wilson-Rust genuinely seemed interested in my needs as a customer and sought to find solutions to any problems or items we needed clarified along the way
Excellent company no problem was to much trouble, Rob and his team are professional, courteous, knowledgable. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and they will be my first stop in the future
Thanks for the kind words Jamie , Persistence paid off ! I`ll pass on your comments to the team. Have a great weekend !
Complete lack of service from very beginning - after over 3 weeks from initial enquiry I am no further forward. For an independent mortgage broker you would think that it is `service` that helps differentiate them from competitors - seem to take customers for granted. Have now appointed a different mortgage broker company to help my enquiry and attention to service has been excellent.
Hi Stephen, we're really sorry to hear about your experience.
We are known for our exceptional customer service and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations and standards here. I have privately emailed you and if you wish to discuss this further please call us on 0114 3031031 to speak with the director.
we felt very supported with robert from friends capital! nothing was to much trouble for him! very friendly and professional as well.
really can not praise enough even going through this current situation with covid still felt he was going above and beyond to try and help our situation.
The speed and efficiency that my enquiry was dealt with by Zoe White was outstanding. A real pleasure to do business with her - thank you !
Quick response excellent
Very good service all through the process excellent
Excellent service from start to end from all of the team.
Excellent end to end customer experience. Couldnt fault anything. Would 100% recomend this to everyone
Hi Sheila ,
thanks for the kind words ....I`ll pass on your comments to Josh & Ella !
Jenna and the team were really helpful and efficient. Can't fault them.
Ceri walked me trough some great suggestions. She suggested options I hadn't even thought of and no one else had even mentioned to me. She was personable and very helpful. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.
Jenna at Friends Capital was amazing. I was looking at a rate of 4.6% through another broker and a non mainstream lender, as my credit history wasn't the greatest. The Friends Capital team (Jenna) managed to navigate the market and source me a mainstream lender, at a rate of 2.24% saving me over £450 a month in potential payments. I can't recommend the team highly enough. They guided me through every step of the process from start to finish, were clear with any fees or charges that were payable and helped me secure a better deal than I could have hoped for. Thank you Friends Capital. I'd recommend that other people in my situation use your services.
Hi Mark, thanks for the kind words, I`ll pass on to the team.
Glad we could help out, have a great weekend!
Friends Capital have been a great help and very good with communication and guiding us along the way to the end of the process for our mortgage.
Hi Kirstin, thanks for this. Really appreciate.
Glad we could help, don`t forget to refer any friends or family if they need any Mortgage advice!
A lovely man helped me with an enquiry about inheritance insurance and he was amazing, I can not remember his name for the life of me, but the most amazing and helpful person ever! It could have been Robert😌
Hi Echo ,
Thanks for the kind words ...it was actually Richard you spoke with and I`ve passed on your comments.Have a great weekend !
An extremely smooth transaction, updated regularly throughout, pleasant and knowledgeable staff, I would recommend them and hopefully will use them again in the future.
I am very grateful two friends capital for the servers they have given me and a special thank you to Ella-Jay and Richard
Hi David , thanks for the kinds words , I`ll pass on your comments to the team !
I contacted several mortgage brokers, Friends Capital were one of the quickest to get back to me, and importantly, their fees were the lowest, whilst the service provided by Joshua and Ella was first class, despite a number of challenges, we finally came away with a good deal too.

Richard looked after the closing stages of our purchase and gave excellent advice on putting the right insurance package.
Hi Alan,
Thanks for the kind words, they`re much appreciated. I`ll pass on your comments to the team!
Friends Capital is rated 4.87 based on 127 reviews