Friends Capital Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Friends Capital

About Friends Capital: Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy

Telephone
"Superb service from the team. Communication was excellent and I will certainly use again."
"I was dreading having to re-mortgage but Richard made it easy! He found us the best deal possible and did all the hard work for us. Always available to answer my questions. Couldnt have asked for any more help."
"Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, they made the whole process of remortgaging so much easier than trying to do alone. They also helped with insurance and directed me to someone to help with setting up a will. They really helped to ease the burden of reorganising assets during the separation from my husband."
"Oh Dear!"
Hi James,

thanks for the feedback, sorry you have posted a poor review .

I`m looking into the matter and will talk to you directly to resolve this matter

Paul
"Very good and efficient at answering the phone always there to speak to me when I needed to and very polite staff."
"After some initial worries from contacting them through the internet I found the team at Friends Capital to be very efficient, helpful, honest and friendly. My remortgage transaction was completed swiftly and I was kept informed throughout. Since investigating further I consider the fees charged by Friends Capital to be very good value for money and I would highly recommend this company"
"Robert was brilliant always happy to help an1d 1s1orted out everything for us well use again."
"I was reluctant to speak to this company at first as I have always done my mortgage myself. I was shocked at how simple it was to let them do it for me and how much they saved me! The process was quick and stress free. I have spoken to a few people at friends capital throught the process. Everyone knew what was goin on with my case and went out of their way to help me when my mortgage adviser was busy."
"I initially spoke to Richard about my mortgage. He was very informative and I agreed for Friends Capital to help me. Once I had my offer Richard contacted me to do a review of my protection. I have had cover in place for many years but Richard explained that it was better to be safe and check instead of just assuming. I had no idea that there were other options available and that I was actually not covered the way I thought I was. He was very knowledgeable and got me to look at my cover differently. This has left me better covered, and paying less for my cover. I would highly recommend Richard and my mortgage adviser Jenna. They have worked brilliantly together to get my mortgage sorted and save me money."
"Knowledgeable, very efficient. Excellent service, would highly recommend."
"On the whole Friendly and polite staff. Unfortunately bad time management lead to my mortgage not being completed in time therefore cost me hundreds of pounds on a high interest rate along with unbearable stress. Was more or less told it was my fault (although I was told the deadline would be met on more than one occasion) Did not get the chance to voice my opinions before paying for this service as I received a phone call asking for money over the phone. Feeling cornered I paid the money , after being told I didn’t answer the first phone call ‘because you knew we were after money from you’. Within an hour of posting this review I was contacted and my issues were resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you"
Hi Mili,
Thankyou for your feedback. I`m really disappointed that you were not happy with our usually excellent service levels, see previous reviews, and I have emailed you my contact details to discuss this matter further.
"Having had limited experience of dealing with IFAs about mortgages I was delighted at how friendly Paul was in dealing with my initial enquiry about a mortgage for a shared ownership property and in respect of mortgage arrangements where parents can help. This was only a very superficial and early enquiry but Paul's response was very professional, helpful and supportive and provided me with great confidence in dealing with Friends Capital as this matter develops. David"
"Excellent sevice found me a motgage what was suitable for my needs"
"Came across you by accident, was suffering financially and this was having an emotional impact on my life. Went to four Major high street banks and they all refused to help. You came at the right time and as a blessing, both Richard/Robert reassured me they will provide a resolution, I had my doubts and just went along with it. However they proved me wrong, and I am indebted to all the help and support you have provided me and cannot thank you enough. I will definitely use your services again. You delivered what you promised. Thank you."
"Excellent , very professional , did exactly what they said they would with no fuss or waffle. Thanks"
"Amazing friendly service, this company and the team have given outstanding and helpful support ensuring I am fully protected but that I also fully understand the process and the detail. I would like to mention how outstanding Richard Robinson has been throughout the whole process"
"Richard who I spoke to was extremely helpful and equally none judgemental in what I consider a very complex situation. He spoke with clear experience and expertise and I am very grateful for his advice. He has offered to help me with future questions and quires and I believe this was a very genuine offer to help me even though it was all free. Thank you clare"
"Quick, attentive, professional. Made buying my first property an absolute breeze, would recommend to anybody!"
"Excellent! All round Extremly helpful ! Robert went above and beyond to sort out mortgage which wasn’t easy both being self employed in young businesses but they did a cracking job were very patient and polite the whole time. When Robert wasn’t available Richard did all he could to answer any questions and pass information on. Thank you again so much Paul , Robert and Richard your a great team and we would always highly recommend you"
"Excellent service took care of everything"
Friends Capital is rated 4.82 based on 56 reviews