Friends Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friends Capital
Telephone
Read Friends Capital Reviews

About Friends Capital:

Friends Capital is an independent company who specialise in helping clients find the very best mortgage and insurance solutions to meet their needs.
As independent brokers we will search the whole market to give you completely impartial advice.
Whether you are looking for either a mortgage or loan, life insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance or commercial finance we will recommend the best solution for you.
We aim to give you the very best the market has to offer.

paulhancock@friendscapital.co.uk

Beehive WorksMilton Street

Tell us how Friends Capital made you happy
Fantastic service and support, always available via email or telephone. Cannot them recommend enough and will definitely be using friends capital in the future. A special mention to Ricky and Robert for all their help sorting out my mortgage, they always put my mind at rest and helped support me each step of the way.
Robert Wilson-Trust was exceptional, answered all our questions, provided some great advice and options. Highly recommended! Would use Robert again for any further needs.
We have used Friends Capital for a few years now to help us find the best mortgages that are available for our buy to let properties when they due for renewal. They are very approachable, polite and always keen to help. If they say they will give you a call back you actually do get a return call unlike some other companies. We will be definitely using them again and would highly recommend there services.
Thanks for the kind words Andy , will pass on your comments to the team .
We used friends capital a couple of years ago and got a fixed rate. And their service was out standing from Robert and Ellie. They rang us as the fixed rate was coming up an end, and set up going about remortgaging for us. We are now out of our fixed rate and still nothing in place the first offer expired, partially due to lockdown, and lack of correspondence. The new deal, we are still waiting to receive the documents to sign from mortgage company. Zoe asked us to call Monday morning if we hadn’t received them, she is out of office but advised that Robert would chase them. I called in the morning as requested, Robert said he would check. 2pm we still haven’t heard, so I rang the company myself. They are awaiting my P60 !!! So we have now sent this off again, this time direct to the company who the mortgage is with. We are now Currently awaiting the email to sign or the update from friends capital that they need my P60 again. Our mortgage payment, on a now variable rate is due in 10 days I very much doubt it will complete in time. !!! Let’s hope I can update positively when it finally completes, it’s not looking when you yourself end up sending the mortgage company documents that they should already have.
Great service from start to finish. Thought I might struggle to get a mortgage but nothing seemed to be too much trouble. Zoe was really helpful and I`d recommend her to my friends to use in future.
Thanks Andy , appreciate the feedback. I`ll pass this on to Zoe. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend.
Wow! What can I say… So impressed with Friends Capital and my account manager Robert. He was available and helpful and never made me feel silly for answering questions. He considerately and consistently explained how things work and offered great insights and, in the end,, a great solution. Thanks for your patience Robert and the team at Friends Capital!
Thank you for your review! We're glad you were happy with our service
ery, very disappointed in their service. A service that surely survives on providing a good customer experience. My experience can be summed up through: 1) Poor communication internally, resulting in different advice being provided by different people. 2) Poor, if not lack of response to e-mails. 3) Not sticking to agreed dates for contact and no apology and no reason why these haven’t happened. I am utterly shocked, as it seems other people have had good experiences.
Hi I am really surprised and disappointed to read your comments. We pride ourselves on our customer service at Friends Capital, as you can see from previous reviews. I would like to discuss this matter with you if you wish. Please call and ask to speak with the Director on 0114 3031031.
Friends Capital have been excellent, professional and personable right from the start. I was assigned to Zoe, who took the time to carefully understand my background & requirements as a young first time buyer. Zoe was able to find me an excellent 90% LTV deal from a high street building society with a very acceptable interest rate given the Covid-19 changes made by lenders. Zoe took the time to contact me frequently to keep me updated on the process, and although the mortgage offer was delayed by Nationwide (not Friends Capital's fault), the whole process ended up being completed smoothly and efficiently. It really pays to use a small, personal broker who take the time to understand you as a person, so that they can source you the very best deals. I will most definitely be using Friends Capital again to remortgage, once my 2 year fixed term is up. Thanks very much!
Hi Carl , those are very kind words , appreciate you taking the time to write this. I will pass on your comments to Zoe !
After be taken round the houses with London & Country with no joy, thought I take a final crack at getting a mortgage offer. Was put in contact with Friends Capital and a certain Mr Robert Wilson-Rust. The man is brilliant, within 2 days of taking my details and circumstance I have a mortgage offer from a well known high street building society(Christmas eve). Great communication, always made feel at ease and fantastic result at very favourable rate. Just like to thank you very much and would highly recommend to anyone worried about certain aspects of their application. Cheers and have a great Christmas!
Thanks for the kind words Socratis ....I’m sure Robert will be humbled by your compliment....even more so coming from a Gooner !! Have a great Christmas & new year.
Brilliant service from Zoe and the team. I've had them for 2year now and wouldn't go anywhere else. They really take an interest in you needs. Very well done to you all . Keep up the good work.
Fantastic service from Zoe White and the team. Helped every step of the way. Got an offer with a great rate Thanks everyone
Very good care and service from the beginning. Our adviser Robert Wilson-Rust genuinely seemed interested in my needs as a customer and sought to find solutions to any problems or items we needed clarified along the way
Excellent company no problem was to much trouble, Rob and his team are professional, courteous, knowledgable. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and they will be my first stop in the future
Thanks for the kind words Jamie , Persistence paid off ! I`ll pass on your comments to the team. Have a great weekend !
Complete lack of service from very beginning - after over 3 weeks from initial enquiry I am no further forward. For an independent mortgage broker you would think that it is `service` that helps differentiate them from competitors - seem to take customers for granted. Have now appointed a different mortgage broker company to help my enquiry and attention to service has been excellent.
Hi Stephen, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We are known for our exceptional customer service and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations and standards here. I have privately emailed you and if you wish to discuss this further please call us on 0114 3031031 to speak with the director.
we felt very supported with robert from friends capital! nothing was to much trouble for him! very friendly and professional as well. really can not praise enough even going through this current situation with covid still felt he was going above and beyond to try and help our situation.
The speed and efficiency that my enquiry was dealt with by Zoe White was outstanding. A real pleasure to do business with her - thank you !
Quick response excellent
Very good service all through the process excellent
Excellent service from start to end from all of the team.
Excellent end to end customer experience. Couldnt fault anything. Would 100% recomend this to everyone
Hi Sheila , thanks for the kind words ....I`ll pass on your comments to Josh & Ella !
Friends Capital is rated 4.83 based on 135 reviews