Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals?

"Lovely friendly guys who were professional and helpful and worked so hard all day. Thankyou for making the move easier for us all."
"Excellent and friendly service as always from Martin best wishes and thanks David Fox"
"Friendly Removals organised a couple of guys, one of whom I knew already , to move all my belongings from one small flat to another . To be honest I got very little notice that I had to move so Friendly got everything organised with just two days notice . Because of the lack of time I didn’t have everything completely packed when the guys arrived, but both of them were very helpful in getting the last minute packing finished . They were very speedy , and efficient. I hope I don’t have to move again but if I do I would certainly use Friendly. Well done Friendly Tony Roberts"
"The team at Friendly Removals are super efficient, professional, friendly and I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
"Gerry happy and satisfied with the service. The team was fabulous! Highly recommending them to my friends and anyone else!"
"Incredibly well organised, friendly, professional. They took incredible care with our possessions, worked really hard and were quick and efficient. Great value for money, and will use them again when we have to move again."
"It was a great experience: quick, efficient, friendly !"
"This was the third time moving house with Friendly Removals and they have always been punctual, careful with our stuff and very fast moving us. I am very happy!"
"Nice guys doing the move, they made everything hassle free and smooth."
Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. Best regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"Ive been using Friendly Movers for years now, they are most reliable and trustworthy, they work with a smile and are very fast and very efficient. I would recommend them highly!!"
Hi Greg, Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"I was very pleased with the service delivery I received. The two removal men were 'friendly" and helpful. I would revpmmend this company, and employ their services in the future"
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and recommendations. Best regards, Lukasz Mazur MD Friendly Removals Limited
"Even though there was a bit of a delay due to the previous job taking longer than expected, they reacted quickly and sent the first van available. Friendly man, barely any lifting on my end! Good price for service, strongly recommend!"
Hi Esther,
Thank you for your feedback and understanding.
Regards,
Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"Having to move at 6 1/2 months pregnant wa not something I was looking forward to... I have used Friendly removals before and was so glad to use them again. So helpful, thoughtful and quick - If only I could have packed up as fast! They went above and beyond to help me move into the new house. Thank you so much as always and appreciate all your help."
Dear Janine, Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to keep the service at the highest level. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The two men were professional and friendly. They were attentive and made sure all our items were moved in good condition and that we were happy with the service. Would happily recommend."
Hi Oriol, Appreciate your 5 star rating. Best regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"On time, friendly, helpful and careful, and good value."
Hi, Thank you for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes
"The job before ours went terribly wrong for the guys that meant that they were running really behind time. However, they didn't let me down and still got my job completed despite having to work until 11pm! Everyone I spoke with and met was friendly and professional even under those stressful conditions. I would recommend."
Hi, Thank you very much for your review. Although we do our best to be everywhere on time, sometimes we can be delayed, thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Kamil Mandes
"Amazing guys! Very good at their job. Super professional and with great attitude. They also helped dismantle and reassemble my daughter's cot when we realised wouldn't go through the straircase. I will definitely be recomending your company to other people. I didn't catch the names of the two great guys that helped but if you can send them to me as I would like to book them again! Many thanks!"
Good morning, Thank you very much for your feedback. Best Regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals
"Polite and able group of men. creative, innovative and proactive."
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with others.

Best Regards,

Kamil Mandes
"The driver phoned an hour before the pickup time to say he’d be late, which gave me time to make alternative arrangements. He was helpful with my belongings and friendly throughout"
Dear Faidra,
Thank you for using our services and sharing your experience with the world.
I'm sure others will find it useful.
Best Regards,
Kamil Mandes
Friendly Removals Ltd
"The removal men v organised and efficient. They were also v helpful and friendly which helped a lot as day was already fraught with worry and stress levels high! I would definitely used Friendly Removals again."
Hi Maria,
It's fantastic to hear that the whole moving experience was not as stressful as it can sometimes be. Thank you very much.
Best regards,