Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals ?

Yosha Prasad
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very reliable, I have used them for years and they are competitive and really take pride in their work"
Keith Dalley
Verified Buyer
"Live up to their name,and go the extra mile to ensure a less stressful move. We would have no hesitation in recommending them. Keith"
Gordon Glyn-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Always efficient. Always friendly. Awesome company."
"Professional, on time, friendly and helpful. I used their service second time as I trust and value their help. Definitely recommend!!"
"Had a fantastic experience with Friendly Removals. I moved from London to Leeds and they were very helpful in organising the move and making sure they allocated the correct size van. On the day, they arrived on time, were extremely efficient and careful with my belongings and overall very friendly. Thanks for making my move as stress-free as possible! Will definitely be using this company again."
"First of all they were on time and then were amazingly efficient in loading the van. We were all packed up and unloaded at the new property within two hours which is amazing! This is the second time I have used Friendly Removals and I will definitely be using them in the future if the need arises."
"I had a great experience with Friendly Removals! The movers were on time, very courteous and efficient. The whole process was stress-free from the scheduling to the end of the move. I would recommend to friends."
Dear Allison,

Thank you for your review.
We work hard to keep our service at the highest level.

Kamil Mandes,
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Petir and Michael were very polite and helpful. Nice guys, worked quickly and were considerate of what we needed, careful with our belongings."
Hi,

Kamil Mandes
"Efficient, friendly, helpful and professional. We have used Friendly Removals on multiple occasions, and recommended them to friends and family, who have been equally impressed."
Thank you very much for your feedback and all the recommendations.

Best regards,

Kamil Mandes
"Very reasonable price. The removal team were really helpful and polite. Our office move was not straightforward and done in very cold snowy weather and all items had to be carried up 8 flights of stairs. The guys also had to dispose of several bulky items and this was done without any problems. Excellent service, I would thoroughly and strongly recommend Friendly Removals. I would definitely use them again."
Hi Pam,

What a great review to receive.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write it :)

Kamil Mandes
"Friendly, helpful and professional staff."
Thank you so much for your review and 5 star rating.

Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals
"Very efficient and friendly service. Many thanks! Highly recommended company!"
Hi Christian,
Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your recommendations.
Best regards,
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Brilliant service. On time. Flexible. Friendly. Will use again."
Dear Adam, We are delighted to hear that we made moving process a little easier for you. Thank you for taking time to write this review. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The only downside that they were late 20-25 minutes from the time we set but other than that everything was good and easy."
Hi Mohamed, Great hearing from you. Please accept our apologies for the delay once again. Thank you very much for your review. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"We had the most horrible expernice ever! We will never book friendly remover again. They came with the small van and left more than half of the things still in the old house and charged us alot!"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
We always discuss the job and arrange a vehicle based on survey appointment or the details provided.
We always send vehicle discussed or larger - never anything smaller.

We are sorry to hear that your move didn't go well and I would like to ask you to contact us directly in order to discuss this matter.

Until we saw your feedback we were not aware of such situation.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"The guys were great, on time, really quick and very nice. Would definitely use again."
Hi Hannah, Thank you very much for your feedback. Best Regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals
"Lovely friendly guys who were professional and helpful and worked so hard all day. Thankyou for making the move easier for us all."
Hi Margaret, Your feedback is greatly appreciated by myself and all of the staff at Friendly Removals, Best regards, Kamil Mandes
"Excellent and friendly service as always from Martin best wishes and thanks David Fox"
Dear David,
Thank you for your review and returning business.
Kamil Mandes,
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Friendly Removals organised a couple of guys, one of whom I knew already , to move all my belongings from one small flat to another . To be honest I got very little notice that I had to move so Friendly got everything organised with just two days notice . Because of the lack of time I didn’t have everything completely packed when the guys arrived, but both of them were very helpful in getting the last minute packing finished . They were very speedy , and efficient. I hope I don’t have to move again but if I do I would certainly use Friendly. Well done Friendly Tony Roberts"
Hi Tony, Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The team at Friendly Removals are super efficient, professional, friendly and I couldn’t recommend them enough!"
Dear Mirian, Thank you very much for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
Friendly Removals is rated 4.93 based on 157 reviews