Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals?

Christine
Verified Buyer

On time, friendly, helpful and careful, and good value.
Verified Buyer

The job before ours went terribly wrong for the guys that meant that they were running really behind time. However, they didn't let me down and still got my job completed despite having to work until 11pm! Everyone I spoke with and met was friendly and professional even under those stressful conditions. I would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Amazing guys! Very good at their job. Super professional and with great attitude. They also helped dismantle and reassemble my daughter's cot when we realised wouldn't go through the straircase.
I will definitely be recomending your company to other people.
I didn't catch the names of the two great guys that helped but if you can send them to me as I would like to book them again!

Many thanks!
Verified Buyer

Polite and able group of men. creative, innovative and proactive.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with others.

Faidra
Verified Buyer

The driver phoned an hour before the pickup time to say he’d be late, which gave me time to make alternative arrangements. He was helpful with my belongings and friendly throughout
Dear Faidra,
Thank you for using our services and sharing your experience with the world.
I'm sure others will find it useful.
Maria
Verified Buyer

The removal men v organised and efficient. They were also v helpful and friendly which helped a lot as day was already fraught with worry and stress levels high! I would definitely used Friendly Removals again.
Hi Maria,
It's fantastic to hear that the whole moving experience was not as stressful as it can sometimes be. Thank you very much.
Kamil Mandes,
Claudia
Verified Buyer

With the help of our driver we loaded the van in 10 minutes (!!!!) and was done with the whole job. unloaded door-to-door in 50mins. Our move went very smoothly and the driver was very professional. Thank you!
Hi Claudia,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, It means a lot.

Lucy
Verified Buyer

They were very efficient, quick, and did the job very well, taking great care of my items.
Hi Lucy,
What a great review to receive, thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Friendly Removals
Verified Buyer

I've used these guys for the past 4 house moves including a European move. They are fast, friendly, value for money and have never ever broken anything or caused damage to a property.

I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Hi,
Thank you very much for the feedback and the recommendations.
Verified Buyer

The service I received was quick and helpful. No complaints at all! Driver/mover was kind and friendly and arrived on time. Thanks!
Dear Sir, Appreciate your 5-star rating. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
Verified Buyer

I had a very good and effective service from Friendly removals, they packed my big pieces, took them away and they came out of storage fine. Communication was efficient and friendly, and I will use them again, if needed.
Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Friendly Removals
Verified Buyer

Always friendly and reliable. Late on one occasion (have been using for 10 years) only but gave me good notice and kept me regularly advised of progress. Despite deserved expansion the service has been consistently good and will certainly be moving me next time too.
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Really appreciate you took the time to share it with us.
Happy to hear that you find our service consistently good.
Best regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
Verified Buyer

Whole moving was brilliant. Very quickly, on time, professional and nice. I don't think the moving would be better, excellent work!
Hi, Thank you for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes
Tim
Verified Buyer

I love these guys. They work tirelessly, are polite and solve problems without making a fuss. Highlight recommended
Hi Tim,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation,

Verified Buyer

Our movers were organized, on time, and incredibly efficient. They were able to easily lift and load and without touching walls, get things around corners. I enthusiastically recommend this company.
Kind words, thank you.
Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals
Verified Buyer

They were courteous, helpful and understanding.
Will definitely use this company again
Hi, Thank you for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
Gemma
Verified Buyer

The guys came and packed my flat on the day of the move. They were fast and efficient. Then I travelled with two of them in their van from London to Bristol. We made two stops, first the storage facility, and then my new home. The guys were so friendly, such fun, and totally professional and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend such a great company and amazing employees.
Dear Gemma,
We are delighted to hear that we made moving process a little less stressful for you.
Thank you for taking time to write this review.
Kamil Mandes,
Nicola
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend. They are professional, quick, efficient and competitively priced. And friendly!
Hi Nicola,
Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your review.
Verified Buyer

Used 3 times within 1 month for a move. Punctual, co-operative, physically strong, patient and always with a smile. Would use again and recommend without hesitation.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendations.

Anna And Jonny
Verified Reviewer

My boyfriend placed the booking and it was easy and great value compared to the company we had been recommended who were already fully booked. On the day they were on time, really friendly and quick. Nothing was too heavy (even the boxes full of weighty magazines that I can barely push across the floor let alone pick up!). They were happy to make conversation which was nice too. We will definitely use them next time we move and will 100% recommend them to anyone who needs a removal company.
Dear Anna and Jonny,
Great to hear that you found our team efficient and friendly. Thank you very much for taking time to write this review.
Friendly Removals is rated 4.95 based on 127 reviews