Friendly Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Friendly Removals

How would you rate Friendly Removals?

"With the help of our driver we loaded the van in 10 minutes (!!!!) and was done with the whole job. unloaded door-to-door in 50mins. Our move went very smoothly and the driver was very professional. Thank you!"
Hi Claudia,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, It means a lot.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"They were very efficient, quick, and did the job very well, taking great care of my items."
Hi Lucy,
What a great review to receive, thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
Friendly Removals
"I've used these guys for the past 4 house moves including a European move. They are fast, friendly, value for money and have never ever broken anything or caused damage to a property. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Hi,
Thank you very much for the feedback and the recommendations.
Friendly Removals Ltd
"The service I received was quick and helpful. No complaints at all! Driver/mover was kind and friendly and arrived on time. Thanks!"
Dear Sir, Appreciate your 5-star rating. Kind regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"I had a very good and effective service from Friendly removals, they packed my big pieces, took them away and they came out of storage fine. Communication was efficient and friendly, and I will use them again, if needed."
Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Best Regards,
Friendly Removals
"Always friendly and reliable. Late on one occasion (have been using for 10 years) only but gave me good notice and kept me regularly advised of progress. Despite deserved expansion the service has been consistently good and will certainly be moving me next time too."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Really appreciate you took the time to share it with us.
Happy to hear that you find our service consistently good.
Best regards, Kamil Mandes Friendly Removals Ltd
"Whole moving was brilliant. Very quickly, on time, professional and nice. I don't think the moving would be better, excellent work!"
Hi, Thank you for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes
"I love these guys. They work tirelessly, are polite and solve problems without making a fuss. Highlight recommended"
Hi Tim,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation,

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Our movers were organized, on time, and incredibly efficient. They were able to easily lift and load and without touching walls, get things around corners. I enthusiastically recommend this company."
Kind words, thank you.
Lucas Mazur MD Friendly Removals
"They were courteous, helpful and understanding. Will definitely use this company again"
Hi, Thank you for your review. Best regards, Kamil Mandes, Friendly Removals Ltd
"The guys came and packed my flat on the day of the move. They were fast and efficient. Then I travelled with two of them in their van from London to Bristol. We made two stops, first the storage facility, and then my new home. The guys were so friendly, such fun, and totally professional and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend such a great company and amazing employees."
Dear Gemma,
We are delighted to hear that we made moving process a little less stressful for you.
Thank you for taking time to write this review.
Kamil Mandes,
Friendly Removals Ltd
"I highly recommend. They are professional, quick, efficient and competitively priced. And friendly!"
Hi Nicola,
Great hearing from you. Thank you very much for your review.
Friendly Removals Ltd
"Used 3 times within 1 month for a move. Punctual, co-operative, physically strong, patient and always with a smile. Would use again and recommend without hesitation."
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendations.

Anna And Jonny
Verified Reviewer
"My boyfriend placed the booking and it was easy and great value compared to the company we had been recommended who were already fully booked. On the day they were on time, really friendly and quick. Nothing was too heavy (even the boxes full of weighty magazines that I can barely push across the floor let alone pick up!). They were happy to make conversation which was nice too. We will definitely use them next time we move and will 100% recommend them to anyone who needs a removal company."
Dear Anna and Jonny,
Great to hear that you found our team efficient and friendly. Thank you very much for taking time to write this review.
Friendly Removals Ltd
"They are the best removal company that we have worked with, and we definitely recommend them."
Hi Lorena,

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Great service, quick, on time and very efficient. The person who did my removal was very friendly as well. I recommend them 100% to anyone."
Dear Marion,

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendations.
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Kind regard,

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Punctual, careful, worked hard and nice guys"
Dear James,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"Booking the time slot was very easy, although it was on a Sunday. On the day of the move everything went smoothly and the guys were really helpful and efficient"
Hi Angelica,
Thank you so much.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated by myself and all of the staff at Friendly Removals

Kamil Mandes
"really helpful company from start to finish, second time have used and will use again, when emailed with questions, was answered straight away, driver really friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble....Excellent company!"
Hi Anne,

Nice to hear that you found our team efficient and friendly.

Friendly Removals Ltd
"I can only highly recommend Friendly Movers. They have a professional service with very reasonable prices. Many thanks, guys,"
Dear Michaela,

Delighted we could help and thank you for your review

Kind regards