Fridgesmart Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read Fridgesmart Reviews

9 petersham mews, grove roadlenton

Tell us how Fridgesmart made you happy
The ordering process over the phone was simplicity itself. The lady I dealt with was charming, and very helpful. The fridge was in perfect condition.

The delivery left a little to be desired, however. I understand this is a local firm, so not Fridgesmart per se. We had no advance call (which was indicated on the delivery note) and the men were incredibly unhelpful, wheeling the palette only as far as the middle of our café, right in the middle of a busy lunch service. They refused to take it to the kitchen, only 5ft away, meaning our customers had a large cardboard box for company for several hours. It is fortunate I was at work that day, as my regular staff, all quite small ladies, would have had trouble manhandling the box into position. I don't expect the delivery men to plug the thing in, or even unwrap it, but to leave it where they did and in such a surly manner reflects badly on Fridgesmart, who don't deserve it.

We would use Fridgesmart again in a heartbeat, though. Good prices and charming staff go a very long way!
Received very good advice as to what we need. Timely delivery and reliable service.
Order no. 501077
The freezer is great but did not come with any internal racks to hold products. I called the supplying company to enquire the chap I spoke to also thought these should be included and would call me back when he found the answer or how I could get some.
He must be still trying, this was months ago and we didn't hear back. Not good considering how much we spent
Fridgesmart is rated 4.33 based on 40 reviews