Fridgesmart Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fridgesmart

9 petersham mews, grove roadlenton

Tell us how Fridgesmart made you happy

"We had a dreadful experience with this company Mr Chris Riley was very rude and when asked why are you so rude his reply was “I am rude to everyone that’s the way I work. Dreadful man Awful customer service The unreliability of the delivery 3 time slots given and the poor delivery men seemed very harassed and unhappy A more detailed report will be on Trust pilot it will make interesting reading steer clear of this company such a bad ambassador for good companies."
We have a mantra that we dont delete bad reviews. We believe strongly that we can learn and grow from both bad and good reviews from our customers. We have attempted to find the full review Mrs Roberts has said she is leaving on trust pilot, but cannot see it.

We cannot respond to this review without first establishing who the customer is (we have no Mrs Roberts on file), and reading her full review of our company.
"I purchased a Double Door Chiller. It was delivered 2 days after I placed the order. Unfortunately there was a fault with the unit. I telephoned and a very helpful man by the name of Charles spoke to me. He saved the day as we received a replacement within 3 days. Fantastic service"
"Amazing company, they have the best price and delivery was fast too. Would highly recommend!"
"I hate leaving bad reviews. I always try to give businesses 5 stars. But I can't in this situation. We purchased an Interlevin beer fridge. The first to arrive was the wrong color and needed to be swapped. Then the one in the correct color was not working (no temperature decrease). We were told by FridgeSmart that after paying for a visit, if an engineer confirmed it shouldn't be happening to a new fridge, Interlevin would replace. After engineer's confirmation which should have led us to a replacement fridge, we're instead told we need further expensive visits and tests which might lead us to receiving some new parts (which we would then need to pay to install) as Interlevin refuses to just replace. Our time and money continue to be wasted trying to fix an error that wasn't our fault. Will not purchase from Fridgesmart or Interlevin again."
Under normal situations an engineer would be sent to any customer who received a faulty fridge within a month. However the customer in this instance did not plug in and test the unit within that period. The customer was informed of the manufacturers policy and was quite resilient in getting an engineer's report. When an engineer did visit the site they were unable to perform a hot tap test as the house keeper refused to allow it. The unit is a commercial unit and requires commercial testing. We attempted on every occasion to remedy the customers complaints.

It would be very easy for Fridgesmart to remove this review, but we want to hear all our customers concerns and complaints as we always endeavour to make the Fridgesmart experience a good one.
"They were so helpful and went out of their way to help us on The Isle of Wight"
"I ordered a drinks fridge from"Fridesmart"and have to say what a great service from ordering, to a courtesy call to ask about delivery times. I had a call from the driver an hour before delivery to say he was on his way and when he arrived he was very courteous and professional even to the point of taking off all the packaging including the pallet,positioning the appliance where I wanted it and taking all packaging with him. Well done "Fridesmart"you'll be getting my business again."
"Prompt delivery and good customer service."
"very prompt service and helpful drivers would recommend again very nice company to do business with"
"Excellent company which provided a personal and knowledgeable service. The freezer I received performs well and does the function I required it to. Thank you- I will definitely purchase from you again for any other related items that I require."
"The ordering process over the phone was simplicity itself. The lady I dealt with was charming, and very helpful. The fridge was in perfect condition. The delivery left a little to be desired, however. I understand this is a local firm, so not Fridgesmart per se. We had no advance call (which was indicated on the delivery note) and the men were incredibly unhelpful, wheeling the palette only as far as the middle of our café, right in the middle of a busy lunch service. They refused to take it to the kitchen, only 5ft away, meaning our customers had a large cardboard box for company for several hours. It is fortunate I was at work that day, as my regular staff, all quite small ladies, would have had trouble manhandling the box into position. I don't expect the delivery men to plug the thing in, or even unwrap it, but to leave it where they did and in such a surly manner reflects badly on Fridgesmart, who don't deserve it. We would use Fridgesmart again in a heartbeat, though. Good prices and charming staff go a very long way!"
"A big thanks for all the fridgesmart team for your professional approach to the customer and the delivery service, I'm very happy with their prices matching promises aswell. I'm 100% sure I will continue the business with fridgesmart. A big thanks for Mr. Charles and Carol for your help and support. Regards, JJJ Food Court Aberdeen."
"Received very good advice as to what we need. Timely delivery and reliable service. Order no. 501077"
"Needed a fridge for our shop to keep maggots,must say when I informed them of this they were most helpful and the fridge I got is perfect.if it's a fridge you want I would certainly recommend fridgesmart."
"Great customer service happy with the product"
"Alright where do we start? Had a slight issue with my new American double fridge by samsung's water dispenser. The first couple of times using this the funnel leaked after using it continuously however after I phoned customer services with apple they problem resolved itself by not dripping anymore now I have to recall samsung to cancel the engineer visit. I feel my fridge has its own moods and decides to function normally when I least expect it."
"Found this company by sheer chance. After weeks of searching the net and no other company could help, they came to my rescue. Bent over backwards to help me in every way possible. Very pleased with thecommunication, service, delivery and goods. One VERY happy customer. So happy I've gone back to get more goods and once again got an excellent service. Thank you so much. Sonia"
"Fast, efficient and friendly customer service. Real pleasure to buy from. Look forward to many more orders in the future."
"Had a faulty fridge and staff at fridgesmsrt worked very hard on my behalf to have it resolved, end outcome the faulty fridge was replaced. Fridgesmsrt has excellent communication and great customer care."
"Best price we could find for the fridge we were looking for. Great, fast and friendly service"
"They were very professional very fast on delivering our fridge and I would highly recommend using them again. Thank you Fridgesmart."
Fridgesmart is rated 4.58 based on 36 reviews