Friars.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Click Here

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Very quick delivery. The items were nicely packaged. They are gifts so I can’t comment on the flavours."
"I was delighted with my order. Quite the best Chocolate ginger I have found for years and will definitely be ordering more soon!!"
"I found this company wonderful, chocolates great favours and a reasonable large size. Well worth paying a little more for perfection. I was very imprest with the customer service, quick to solve problem. I will use again, great company, 100% satisfied. Thank you."
"Just love your Chocolate Gingers, best around.Thank you"
"This is my absolute favourite chocolates, rose and lavender creams. I don’t know how these are made but just everything about them blows all the competitors away. They are definitely too good to share which is quite selfish I know, but you’d do the same once tasted! I buy these frequently and the high standard is always there. I fully recommend this company, their chocolates, great communication and super quick delivery. It’s 5 stars from me. ⭐️"
"This is the third review I've given! Too many. If you state a delivery time as between 9am and 1pm, YOU MUST ADHERE TO IT! Royal Mail are notorious for this sort of thing, I suggest you source somebody else to do your deliveries."
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received, however, we do not state delivery times on our website. If you tracked your item with the Royal Mail the time they provide is only estimation that they try to adhere to.
Kind Regards
Friars Customer Service
"Great company, swift delivery."
"Their products are very good and their service is very efficient."
"Great quality, excellent service!"
"Bought as present for my Mum. She tells me that it was beautifully wrapped, and very tasty (she’s very fussy about her fudge, and only likes the tablet kind!)"
"I was very impressed with the efficiency of the staff and parcel was delivered next day as promised."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Would have liked the cherry liqueurs in a box but at the price they are very good."
"Lovely chocolate and excellent customer service"
"Best Birthday Violet Creams Ever!!!"
"Absolutely delighted with items detailing excellent and i’m sure Grandchildren will love them. Delivery fast and efficient I would highly recommended this company."
"Delicious chocolate and excellent selection of vegan chocolates"
"I would have liked to give my order in the Keswick shop rather than online as I live in Keswick. Otherwise it was very efficient and my friend was delighted with the chocolates."
"they taste okay but they aren’t as smooth or creamy as I expected from their marketing. I’m also puzzled by how they just launched in September but there are clearly reviews from November last year.."
"As always the service at the shop and efficiency of shipping was excellent! Well done - again !"
"Received the chocolate umbrellas tried one they are delishous"
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 3,248 reviews