Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Ordered a brewdog hamper on short notice from Friar. Hamper arrived the next day in good packaging so no damage. Hamper was very good value for money & was much appreciated
Our decadent box of delicious treats turned up in absolute perfect condition on the hottest day of the year so far. Having had a box from a different company arrive as a puddle we were very pleased and exited so had to tuck straight in. The flavours are wonderful and the craftsmanship is top notch. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic chocolate ginger
Easy to buy and delivered on time, a great experience
I was especially pleased with the high quality customer service when dealing with a situation which I had unwittingly created. The chocolates arrived as promised and looked delicious. They were a gift and much appreciated.
Very impressed by quality and variety of product as well as excellent customer service .

Arrived safely well packaged . Will use again highly recommended.
Ordered last minute during lockdown, expecting a delay in delivery but was delighted to find the items arrived next day. The chocolates are great quality at a reasonable price.
Bought as a fathers day present to say Dad liked them is an understatement, I will be purchasing more for him. Massive thumbs up
Very pretty looking truffles ! Also very delicious. Delivery was quick, products is good and delicious and at a very competitive price ! Go and treat yourself, you will not regret !
It was all great
Ordered a father's day hamper, which was great. Service was also excellent - the beer glass was smashed in transit first delivery, customer service sent out a replacement hamper straight away and still arrived in time for father's day! :) :)
Disappointing.
Hello Chris, thank you for your review. We are sorry that you were disappointed with the chocolates you received from us. We hope that our customers find our products enjoyable, although unfortunately they may not be to everyone's personal taste. Kind Regards Friars Customer Service
This was the first time I have used Friars and I must say I was most impressed by the quality of the product and the speed and efficiency of the service. I will certainly use them again in the future.
Loved them, dark and rich.
The rose and violet creams were thoroughly enjoyed as a Fathers Day gift! Thank you
My father loves marzipan and dark chocolate so the marzipan chocolates were the ideal present for Father's Day. He said they were delicious and really enjoyed them.
I placed two separate orders (had not used Friars before) and both arrived very promptly. I was pleased with both too. Will definitely recommend and use again.
My chocolates arrived within 2 working days of ordering. They tasted delicious and knowing they are free from additives and made from high quality ingredients, justified the cost of them. Will definitely order again.
bought for a present was enjoyed very much
Really quick delivery given the current circumstances! The most delicious chocolates!
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 5,396 reviews