Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Always extremely pleased with both the service and the products. Will continue to use this company with no hesitation.
Absolutely yummy. The chocolate covered ginger is to die for.
Had good communication, delivery was on time, bought macaroons as gift and gather they were lovely!
Bought 2 varieties of the vegan chocolates as a secondary gift for Mother’s Day , the milk truffles went down a treat and mother couldn’t believe the great flavour. The peanut butter milk truffles were received even better.
The order I received was well packaged to protect the contents,and the Pontefract cakes were so beautifully wrapped it seemed a shame we had only purchased them for ourselves!
Excellent service will use again
Bought the vegan selection for my mum for Mother’s Day. She is not vegan but she loved the chocolates! Hope I get to try them myself next time 😋
Delicious chocolate and lots to choose from. Easy to order online and brilliant service. Received everything very quickly and all in perfect condition. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Very please with my Easter tractor and chicks
Mum was over the moon with these old fashioned sweets
Sorry to say that we were not entirely happy with the sugar free chocs. All tasted much the same and not a very nice taste.
Hello,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the no added sugar chocolate box that you purchased from us. We hope that our customers enjoy the products they purchase from us however they may unfortunately not be to everyone's personal taste.

Kind Regards,
Friars Customer Service
Great company to deal with,excellent products with first class delivery
My friend in Ireland asked me to order a box of chocolate gingers for her as someone had given her a box at Christmas She also treated me to a box of assorted chocolates and I indulged in the rose and violet ones They arrived in lovely presentation boxes and were carefully packed The chocolate aroma was amazing I love the fact there is no list of flavours and I am sure I will enjoy discovering each delicious one I would recommend buying from Friars for their quality,presentation,prompt delivery and price.
Arrived in good time, well packaged and delicious. Five stars.
Fabulous products my grandson will love his Easter chocolate thank you
I love my chocolates, I both couple of small boxes to give as a gift to my dear ones ladies. I both on for myself as well, so love them, tasty 😋. I regret now I didn’t both bigger box for myself to enjoy 😉. Thanks guys for delicious chocolate
My favourites, I have one after dinner every day
Top quality chocolates and excellent service. I will be back for more!
It looks very good, a bit smaller than I thought but excellent work well done
I bought 2 lots of liquor chocolates for my partners B'day present and as usual they delivered in plenty of time and was well packaged also I am pleased to say he said that they were delicious and very tasty
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,371 reviews