Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Bought chocolate caramels. CARAMEL COULD BE HARDER. They arrived next day and were consumed and enjoyed within the following two days! Excellent service.
Excellent service and chocolates!
The Friars Chocolates Cherries we ate at Christmas were delicious. Our recent purchase is a gift and has not been opened yet. It arrived quickly, was well packaged and looks very good.
As usual perfect chocolate, perfectly packed, delivered on time. The violet cream in dark rich chocolate we're absolutely outstanding.
Absolutely beautiful & delicious sweets always.
Amazing chocolates and fantastic service, my husband's favourite by miles!
Always prompt delivery of very high standard confectionery
Lovely was a gift for someone he was pleased
Speedy transaction, well packaged & fast delivery.
My first order placed with Friars and I'm very impressed with every aspect of buying online. Good tempting wide range website, speedy despatch, parcel delivered within days and predicted time slot, excellent packaging and Grand Finale - Delightful Delicious Chocolate Novelties πŸ˜‹ Highly recommend & will buy again. Thank you . Elaine Woods.
Excellent service, many thanks
First time ordering from Friars and I was very impressed! Delivery times were as expected and even when sending a query about my order, it was responded to very quickly and politely. Tasted the vegan chocolates and they were amazing! Shall definitely be ordering again soon.
It’s the first time I have ever tried this firm,but the coffee creams are lovely, I will be having more.
Very pleased with my purchase it is for a gift it looks fabulous thankyou
It was just what I hoped for- as described -fitted well and prompt service. thanks
Excellent service delivery was next day. The chocolates have also been throughly enjoyed !
Quick and delivery and my friend thought the chocolates were delicious
I was unable to find the product I wished to order on the website (3 Fruit Marmalade with Ginger), so phoned the shop. The lady in the office was most helpful and I received my order in two days. Tastes fabulous!
You ask me to suggest how you can improve. Stick to what you are doing. You are excellent. Your chocolates are the best I have ever had in my life at 68 years old. If I want to eat chocolates or give a box of chocolates as a present I won't hesitate to come to you. I would recommend you as the best chocolates in the world.
Quality of the buttered brazils, choc peppermints & rum truffles superb! Excellent packaging and timing of delivery. Will certainly be ordering from Friars again.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,220 reviews