Friars.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Can only repeat what I have said before Friars coffee creams are Delicious."
"Absolutely beautiful and a perfect service. I receieved my goods on time and was assisted with a return and dispacth."
"Gorgeous products , packaged in a unique way. Lovely gifts to others and yourself !"
"very tasty and delicious"
"Excellent service, arrived very quickly and was so well wrapped I could've given the postage box to the person I was giving the gift to, it was very professional. Thank you!"
"The Eton Mess tasters have been described as "Ahhhh!!! ... Mmm. Lovely....!" & "Utterly delicious!" by two delighted recipients. Recommend! Extremely quick one day delivery: worth it for the price. AmazonPay works well, but do double-check the delivery and billing addresses(Amazon) and any gift note options (20p on Friars) before you click on purchase. ;-)"
"My wife's birthday wouldn't be the same without a box of Friars rose and violet creams and they earn me several brownie points."
"Always delivers excellent products.I know my wife will not be disappointed when I buy her chocolates,and fudge from Friars."
"Perfect for a gift!"
"Lovely chocolate"
"Recent purchase of a variety of chocolates including the vegan range - quality and taste was excellent, they arrived very quickly. The only thing I was disappointed with was the packaging as the vegan chocolates were part of a gift, Thought this could be improved somewhat. Everything else was perfect and I will definitely use again and have no hesitation in recommending."
"My daughter first found your site and has bought me several lots of your delicious Rum Truffles (the best I have ever had). I was very pleased when looking for my husbands favourite (Plain chocolate coated ginger) that you did them - he was not disappointed. The no added sugar selection was also delicious - which is what he should have. The ginger are a special treat."
"phone call to discuss changes in stock quick help, good goodies arrived early and well packed"
"Excellent products delivered without fault and promptly ."
"Excellent service... Excellent product!"
"Delivered very quickly. Beautiful chocolates as always. Securely boxed."
"All arrived as promised, both items are gifts for others, but I am sure they will be appreciated and very tasty. Thank you"
"Excellent service from Friars. My order was well packaged and delivered promptly. Great to be able to buy a much loved product (chutney) not available in my home location. Many thanks to the friendly staff at Friars."
"My husband loves dark chocolate. His favourite are the rum truffles and I buy these as gift for him. Fast delivery and lovely chocolates."
"paid over £20 & was disappointed in size of box when arrived. They were a gift"
Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are disappointed in the size of the chocolate box however, we do state the weight and dimension of the product on the listing, to give an idea of the size of the product.
Kind Regards
Friars Customer Service
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 3,063 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access