Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Only place I can find my dad’s favourite Asbach chocolates at a reasonable price. Good service too.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.Bought the chocolates for a Christmas gift and would certainly purchase them again.My only concern was about the considerable amount of plastic used in the packaging!
Excellent service
Lovely chocolate advent calendar quick delivery will buy again next year
Arrived well packed.Sure my guests will love them.
Fast and speedy service delivery prompt would order again from friars
Very good service
I bought the gingers because they were the lowest in sugar. They still taste very sweet but are fresh chewy and delicious.
delivery and packaging very good, have not yet tasted!
Easy ordering, quick delivery and lovely products mainly packaged well but for the ear of the sheep dog, which is a shame as the packet is sealed so I can’t do a repair on it! Otherwise lovely!
good quality and fast deliver
Very quick service, and well packed products
Lovely chocolate gift with personalised note card! The first one was delivered broken, however after calling about it another one was sent the following day with a complimentary chocolate..much appreciated. Would definately order again!
I ordered Christmas advent calendar liquers, coffee liquers, brandy liquers and a mixed bag of liquers. All arrived on time. Nicely packaged. Very pleased with my order.
All I brought was broken and very nice
Really efficient service delivered really fast
My daughter loves violet creams. Friars is one of very few places that sell NICE violet creams so I buy them here as part of her Christmas present most years. Friars service is always excellent, the products are nicely presented and the parcel is always packed such that there are never any damages, which I feel makes buying here a reliable experience, and I shall continue to do so I suspect.
my children like what i gave them in there stocking last year ,and i love the umbrellas to hang on tree ,nice to find things a bit different thank you best wishes .
Arrived well packaged, on time. Looks good, but as they are gifts, no chance to taste!
I ordered vegan Xmas chocolates for my 4 year old granddaughter. They arrived a couple of days after ordering. They are just what I needed only one tiny problem that I can fix myself, one if the Angels wings had come off.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,380 reviews