Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
The flavour of the dark chocolate creams was absolutely delicious . Thank you
Excellent product and delivered on time and my wife was over the moon.
I ordered some chocolate liqueurs and sweets to give as Christmas presents. The website and online ordering was easy to use and it arrived on time and well packaged. They’re classy top quality chocolates and based on the ones that have already been eaten, they tasted great too! Would recommend and will buy from Friars again.
Diabetic mother very pleased to receive a box of chocs on Xmas Day. She must have liked them as she refused to share!
I use you every Christmas for those little extra gifts when I just can't find the right thing. Good quality products, well presented and always a pleasure to give to friends and family
Everything could be cheaper, but friers offered an easy to use web site and delivered Just in time for Christmas! The German Asbach chocolates were perfect for my mum and were packaged well! Would use Friers again without a second thought!
Package arrived on time ,well packed nothing spoilt delighted
I was desperately looking for some chocolate brazils to give as a Christmas present when I discovered Friars. I must say it an amazing find because not only did they have a beautiful glass jar of chocolate brazils they also had buttered brazils. Needless to say I went on to purchase quite a lot more than I intended because they have a wonderful selection of chocolates. The buttered brazils were sumptuous as were the cherries in milk chocolate. Absolutely gorgeous especially when the brandy oozes out into your mouth. I also purchased some rum truffles and walnut marzipan which were just as divine. I was also pleased to discover Cote Dor bouchées so I purchased a box. Lovely. My gift of chocolate brazils was a big hit with the recipient although they haven’t shared any with me. I received my delivery on Christmas Eve as promised and I was very impressed with the way the receipt was folded in the box with a little sticker on it. Very professional. I would highly recommend Friars for their quality and professionalism
Great service gift arrived in time for Christmas.
Easy to use web site although spoilt for choice. Item arrived much earlier than expected and the quality was excellent.
Thank you for connecting me with the most delicious vegan chocolate liqueuers from Abtey. Despite the Christmas rush, my order was processed quickly, packaged with care and delivered before time expected. So delicious were the liqueurs that I reordered and experienced the very same delightfully efficient service from Friars. Thank you
Excellent delivery time, given the short notice I gave them in time for Christmas. Great nougat.
Ordered Sat night delivered Xmas Eve, I didn't think they could do it. First class service.
Ordered 23rd arrived 24th excellent service
very good service
I have been searching for a really good chocolate ginger, without much success until now, thank you for taking me back to yesteryears taste.
Excellent service, goods arrived within 24 hours of ordering, and my husband was very pleased with his Christmas present. Friars is the first shop we visit when we are on holiday in Keswick to purchase our favourite chocolates, which we have done for several years.
Goods arrived well packed and before expected date of delivery, well pleased
Bought as a present, the recipient says they’re among the best she’s ever tasted.
I've never had sugar free chocolates as nice in my life they are delicious even the coffee ones and I don't like coffee chocolate. if you need chocolate in your life these are the ones. Thanks Friars
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,118 reviews