Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Excellent and prompt service and delicious chocolates as ever. Keep those violet creams as good as they always are please
This is the first time I have shopped with Friars.co.uk and I am delighted with the website, the delivery (on time) and the quality of the vegan chocolates. The person I bought them for loved them so much, he'd eaten them (3 bags) within a week and placed an order to send some to vegan friends. Thank you.
Wonderfully quick service and delicious chocolates!
Fast efficient service in challenging times, thank you. Chocolates are delicious too!
Bought for my mum, who was craving these. She says she is very happy and tastes great. Was despatched very quickly and delivery was fine.
Excellent just wish there were offers occasionally!
Brought for my mum for mother's day, she's a bit of an expert on chocolate mint creams 😁 she said they were the best she had ever tasted. 😊
Brilliant service. Thanks
Beautifully presented. Fast delivery. Tastes really good. Possibly little too sweet for me but that's the nature of the product.
Lovely selection of high quality chocolates and sweets, nice website and quick speedy delivery
Delicious aniseed balls and arrived quickly. Will definitely use again x
Was a present for my mum and they are all gone already so what does that tell you excellent
I'm addicted to these chocolates. Since becoming vegan last year I miss Thorntons chocolates a lot, but Friars vegan range are my new fav now. I just wish I had a local shop to buy them in. It would nice if they were more readily available. Looking forward to some more after this dreaded virus pandemic is over. Stay well
Good service but product very expensive
Very pleased.
Excellent service, online, over the phone and delivery. Perfect, as are the delicious chocolates. Thankyou so much my neighbour was absolutely delighted to receive your rose and violet creams to celebrate her 92nd birthday.
Really beautiful chocolates and great service. I always use Friars to purchase chocolates.
Fantastic as always. A fabulous selection of chocolates, shared between myself and my mother for Mothers Day. The best tasting chocolates anywhere.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. The chocolates are to decorate an 18th birthday cake for my granddaughter. Know she will love them, they look wonderful. Thank you
Very pleased with the items I ordered which arrived very promptly.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,371 reviews