Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Delivery quick and well packaged. Many were gifts but treated myself to Orange Creams. Had to stop myself from eating all of them delicious. Thank you
superb chocolates- floral creams were divine.
Excellent company - the chocolates are a present so unfortunately cannot rate those but the recipient particularly asked for a stem ginger enrobed in a thick layer of good quality dark chocolate. They asked for some from Fortnum & Mason which they had treated themselves to before but I felt £5.95 postage for 190g of chocolates was extreme so I was delighted, after some research, to find a larger box with reasonable postage cost which I am sure will meet their requirements.
Very speedily delivered as a gift, and the recipients seem pleased. Good to purchase something fairly locally!
One of tree decorations had no string on. Liquor chocolates were so small.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are disappointed in the size of the liquor however, we do state the height of the product on the listing, to give an idea of the size. We are sorry one of the strings was missing, this must have become detached whilst packing your order.
Kind Regards
Friars Customer Service
Excellent service, fast & well packed delivery & great product. Will definitely use again. Many thanks.
Packaging could have been better
Good quality, and service. Very pleased with my Christmas gifts ( as always) l will be back.
Lovely chocolates and top service.
I have now placed 2 orders on line for; a vegan Easter Egg and a Time Machine Advent Calendar. I have also phoned Friars to check on something. Both products were dispatched v quickly and were extremely well packed. When I called, the lady whom I spoke to was very nice and helpful. Lovely products!!!
Fast delivery and lovely little gift
Amazing!!! Will be back 😊🌱
What I like especially about Friars: the choice - something for everyone; the sizes, from little thank you gifts to something super, special and delicious. Well-packed parcels arrive quickly.
Lovely item great price.
Fabulous !! Product , packaging , delivery & communication faultless !
Very impressed and pleased with the service. I couldn’t believe how quickly the order arrived. I am also very pleased with the items I ordered and will certainly use mail order again. I have visited your shop in Keswick a number of times.
These chocolates are a Christmas present for someone
Well priced product, arrived quickly - excellent service
Great customer service, goods arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definitely use them again
The goodies I bought all look nice and the parcel was quick to arrive and packed well. I use Friars as they are different to the normal chocolate and sweets on the high street. Impressed so far. B
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 3,409 reviews