Friars.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"Item delivered on time, can’t say more because it was a gift."
"The chocolates were purchased to give to a friend who is a diabetic but loves chocolate and she is delighted with them."
"Great products. Very quick delivery and good packaging. Will order again. Thank you"
"As always the service from Friars was excellent. Speedy delivery and chocolates were well packaged. Will certainly use mail order again if I cannot get into the shop."
"Excellent service and the little chocolate train looks so cute, just right for a 70 year old birthday boy. ;)"
"Very quick efficient service and amazing chocolates!"
"Really good experience shopping with Friars. From my initial enquiry with a lovely lady in the office who took my order. The package was delivered on time and in good condition. I would certainly use them again."
"Excellent chocolates"
"Great products and good value. Very high quality."
"Lovely items, thanks for the prompt delivery ๐Ÿšš"
"Great Service"
"Purchased as a gift - recipient delighted as I have bought these for her previously. She thought the taste was stronger than last time, but still tasted good."
"Really quick delivery and excellent products. Thank you."
"I bought a jar of chocolate brazils as a present for a friend with coeliac disease. The verdict: "I'm not sharing these with anyone.""
"Ordered these as a surprise fir my husband as he is always looking for fondant creams. They were waiting on our return from holiday and he was delighted. I have to hide them as he would eat them all in one sitting!"
"Ordered at 2:30pm Friday, delivered before lunch Saturday with weekend delivery. Excellent service!"
"Faultless. Ordered a 60th birthday gift at 2.30pm, arrives the next morning in a remote part of Cornwall. The recipient, an aficionado of Pontefract cakes, was delighted. Keep up the good work."
"Quality chocolates as always, cherry liqueurs for husband and signature for my dad delivered on time and well packaged. Taste delicious. Nice to give something a bit special and different for fathers day."
"These items were a fathers day gift so I only saw them online. They arrived on time for the occasion and I know from previous purchases that the quality will have been excellent."
"I ordered some chocolates as a gift for a family member. They were delivered on time which was great and as far as I know, have been eaten and enjoyed."
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 3,056 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access